Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tracks of the Conference

Guest kdub22

Guest kdub22

I was wondering if anybody could help me find the titles to some of the best tracks I heard this year at the conference. The best I heard were played by Sander Kleinenberg.

I'll try and describe them as best as I can....

1. The track that had a guy with a raspy voice saying "this is not Miami"

2. A track played by deep dish with someone singing "I want to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time"

3. A track with a guy with a raspy voice saying "My name is a _____, I am a ___________, can't describe..."

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if my descriptions were off. This tends to happen when you party like I did this week.

Guest pod

Yeah, the second one is a remix of a track Eddie Murphy did when he had a brief flirtation with music in the mid 80s. Rick James helped him out on it, actually.

Not that it made it any good, it was kind of laughed at back then. The remix? It has camp value and I think it will enjoy a good run over the summer just as a fun track.

Guest nightpanda

ohmygod yes: when they played that 1st track you mentioned "this is not miami" i thought my head was going to blow off!! what an amazing set!

if you go to the deep dish website there are several people who have uploaded the entire 15hr set....takes awhile to download and sift through but worth it.

Guest cool1g

the 'miami' track was first played by Sander 2 years ago in Miami. its his own production. apparently its finally coming out this year as a 12".

Guest kdub22

I just listened to James Zabiela Weird Science and they don't say anything like "My name is..." I've got to find this track!!!

Guest the house jedi

the 'miami' track was first played by Sander 2 years ago in Miami. its his own production. apparently its finally coming out this year as a 12".

2 years ago sander was using a vocal loop and a dvd image that read "this is not miami". the track is called "this is not miami" and i dont know about an official release, but i will ask.

Guest ludik

yeh... im almost positive the track says this IS miami during the breakdown. Its possible he has 2 different versions.. this being the newer one.

Guest kdub22

I'm POSITIVE the track said "This is NOT Miami". I'm not sure if we're talking about the same track. Two years ago at Ultra he opened his set with a vocal loop that said "Miami, Miami, Miami, Miami." It's defnintely not the same track.

Guest BreakerOneNine

Its an Infusion track [This is Miami].....I saw them do it live.

This is not Rome....This is not Ibiza....This is not Amsterdam...This is not LA....This is not a whole bunch of other cities......and then....This is MIAMI....Gabriel and Dresden spun it @ Bed Sun night as well..

Guest cool1g

I'm POSITIVE the track said "This is NOT Miami". I'm not sure if we're talking about the same track. Two years ago at Ultra he opened his set with a vocal loop that said "Miami, Miami, Miami, Miami." It's defnintely not the same track.

i agree - those are 2 totally different tracks. the 'miami' sample from Ultra on the essential mix appears to be just that, a sample.

to be honest it doesn't sound like an Infusion song to me but whoever makes it its cool.

i was there at the terrace 2 years ago when he dropped the 'this is not miami'. it even had visual words to go along with it as he was using a VDJ. hence the reason it was assumed its his song.

Guest Miss_Digital

funk d'void - blood

id - 25 bitches

james zabiela - wierd science

troy pierce - 25 bitches (m-nus)

i saw troy for alittle bit at remix hotel :D

Guest Steamboat

Sander played that Miami track TWICE on the terrace, I concur with everyone else, dyin to know what it is

Guest DriveSF

Tuesday morning at the Terrace at Space, Nick Warrent dropped a track with the vocal of Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" overlayed on it. Thay place exploded! Wow!