Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tracks of the Conference

Guest kdub22

nelly - nerdyyy....the 94.9 one aka reggaeton aka latino n proud...aka where's my flag...aka u know the flag im talking bout my mini size flag that hangs in ma rearview mirror view...cuz that's how we do! ...we be doing real big! we be doing big things, cuz that's how we roll! gangasta don't dance! we lean wit it - rock wit it!

Guest maru37

"This is Miami", Space Terrace 10am

http://216.128.6.59/

The mp3 isn't clean but it will bring back the party from Saturday morning, enjoy.

More pics on this site later in the week.

Wow dude. Amazing. You really brought back amazing recent memories for me with that vid.

Guest Devilicious

sander's miami song

:wihstle:

Sander K - The is Miami (Little Mountain Records)

Somehow I'm glad I didn't hear this song played even once over WMC... seems like a nice "hype the crowd" kinda track but I really don't see why it's so great.... maybe you have to be there

Guest dre4

sander's miami song

Somehow I'm glad I didn't hear this song played even once over WMC... seems like a nice "hype the crowd" kinda track but I really don't see why it's so great.... maybe you have to be there

it really is a simple track...but yes u have to be there....brings out the entire experience and all the memories...and the beat drop is nice ;)

Guest Miss_Digital

sander's miami song

agreed

thats what i keep saying its only good with the visual

Guest maru37

I've been hearing that this track was going to surface ever since the visuals two years ago. Apparently Sander didn't even burn the track onto a cd until a few minutes before he played it. It was definitely worth the wait! Not the greatest track ever but I think you did have to be there. At that moment no crowd was having more fun across the city.

Guest ramon

sander's miami song

I never hear the big tunes during WMC :( maybe im at the wrong parties.

Guest pizzacheaze

agreed, sander played it twice and fanciulli played it the next day on the terrace too.

the other big one was...

'my girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time...' this was played at the dd terrace at least twice.

who heard the ice cream song circa 1pm and everyone on the terrace SAT DOWN ?!?!?!??!?!?!

Sander played that Miami track TWICE on the terrace, I concur with everyone else, dyin to know what it is

Guest durrtylexx

Depeche Mode - The Darkest Star (James Holden Remix)

sasha & digweed ended their main room set with this track..

it was beautiful listening to it in the main room

Guest durrtylexx

The mp3 isn't clean but it will bring back the party from Saturday morning, enjoy.

awesome video clip

i love the space patio

there's no place like space

Guest defunes

I believe it was Roger Sanchez at the Stealth records party that played ....Ghostbusters theme. It was nice but it just seemed a little (or very) cheesy. Great beat and everything but Ghostbusters? WTF?

Guest Miss_Digital

awesome video clip

i love the space patio

there's no place like space

there's no place like home

LOL

Guest Marina22

Just heard a few that I was not able to catch live... Danny T's 'D'Ibiza' track is banging! Also, Kurd Maverick's 'The Rub', just heard it yesterday on Pete Tong (gotta love Radio 1).

Guest Cosmigonon

that clip is from the next day.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest i_love_house

I'm POSITIVE the track said "This is NOT Miami". I'm not sure if we're talking about the same track. Two years ago at Ultra he opened his set with a vocal loop that said "Miami, Miami, Miami, Miami." It's defnintely not the same track.

there are 2 version, the original says "this is not miami" and the other version says "this is miami" this one is a Giete AKA TvG 2006 Rework

you can listen to both @ http://www.sendspace.com/file/iohx9j