Clubplanet Nightlife Community

circo loco review

Guest durrtylexx

Guest durrtylexx

fucking drama

dj's left early... whatever

i got there at 6am and got to check out loco dice, luciano, andrew grant (which btw was f'ing wicked) and i think steve bug.

it could have been a great party, but shit happens and the party ended early.

i guess i'll have to go to dc10 to check out this party.

those sounds on noc's patio were beautiful.

hopefully they'll try to do this again next year.

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

why did the Dj's leave early ???

equipment issues or something that caused the speakers to practically whisper music for about 45 seconds....

fight in dj booth, the regular

Guest trancelator

The party was going off and was gonna be one for the ages before the drama ruined it. Circo Loco would be awesome for a three day weekend. Awesome tunes, awesome vibe. Here's to hoping that it makes a return next conf or before.

Guest Reza

To me Ciro Loco was Sunday Morning, day and afternoon on the Nocturnal Patio. I know it wasn't the"Circoloco" party but to me it had the same vibe as the Monday party in Ibiza. Locodice Luciano and Richie Hawtin Back to back to back. Without a doubt the BEST party of the Conference and ranks up there with the one of the best parties I have ever been to. Still on Cloud 9 from it. 6:00 in the afternoon and it was still packed they finally just shut the music off and had to kick everyone out.

Guest trancelator

Locodice Luciano and Richie Hawtin Back to back to back.

It'd be nice to see one if not all of them make a trip back soon.

Guest Darwin Castillo

Loco Dice and Luciano like always drop tracks out of control! Thanks fellas for rocking the decks. Hope to see you next year here again.

Guest missgroovethang

they should have just played, enjoyed each others company, and kept it simple. There was no need for the crazyness, and display of homo behavior. Noc just got sick of all that shit and send those fags packing.

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda...But#1 Don't Gay Bash, it's ignorant!!!

#2 The Promoters can't anticipate crazyness!!!

What happened sucked but do you have to rub salt on the wound? :(

Guest Darwin Castillo

they should have just played, enjoyed each others company, and kept it simple. There was no need for the crazyness, and display of homo behavior. Noc just got sick of all that shit and send those fags packing.

Americans still dont get it. Its a fucken party people! Enjoy it while its hot. ;D

Guest Devilicious

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda...But#1 Don't Gay Bash, it's ignorant!!!

#2 The Promoters can't anticipate crazyness!!!

What happened sucked but do you have to rub salt on the wound? :(

agreed on #1, but no one cares about the promoters, they have nothing to do with it.

Guest ramon

Loco Dice and Luciano like always drop tracks out of control! Thanks fellas for rocking the decks. Hope to see you next year here again.

Luciano is amazing .. been following for a few years .. dan was right .. ahead by a damn year as usual. I asked for him in 05 got him in 06 .. does this mean we might actually hear ricardo next year? :o ???

Guest bootstah

Luciano is amazing .. been following for a few years .. dan was right .. ahead by a damn year as usual. I asked for him in 05 got him in 06 .. does this mean we might actually hear ricardo next year? :o ???

It was just a gift that we got to hear loco dice, luciano, m.a.n.d.y and richie all at once.....now ricardo, that would be sweet!

Guest fostech

AGreed. Best party of wmc imo. Was really excited to see Luciano for 1st time. Was extremely happy to hear Loco who to me is the best producer around, and one of the best djs also. Incredble vibe.... looked just like Ibiza.

Guest bootstah

AGreed. Best party of wmc imo. Was really excited to see Luciano for 1st time. Was extremely happy to hear Loco who to me is the best producer around, and one of the best djs also. Incredble vibe.... looked just like Ibiza.

could not agree more, I loved every minute this crew gave us. I dont know which one was better, Sunday School, the AM party......hmm but Circo Loco party ended much too early imo, drama once more in the miami clubs...whatever, I had my fill of great choons. ;D