Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So now that conference is over....

Bling

who did u all run into from outside miami ?

i ran into a ton of "Brits" esp at the OM party.. lots of New Yorkers too

i was delrioius already by day 6 and for some reason hearing this cute british girl say "teley" when refering to a tv made me chuckle inside..

so id say

1. New Yorkers

2. British

3. Lots of Asians as well

o

Guest coach

On Sunday, we went to a party sponsored by Lookers in NJ. Half the house was guidos and guidettes (as defined by the pics that have been posted here). The other half was NY. And us. All I can say after a few hours of that is that I am really glad I don't live there. Music was pretty decent, though.

Guest coach

Oh, one thing I noticed throughout the week, Miamians seem to be quieter than a lot of the rest of the country. And way more laid back.

So many times throughout the conference some DJ/MC/Host would scream into the mic, "Make some nooooooooooooise!", and about a third of the crowd would go wild while all the locals would kind of clap a little, maybe give a little "woot" and look at the guy like "shut up and play the music."

Really funny how some of the performers would get a little annoyed and keep trying to get the crowd riled up while the locals just quietly waited for the music to start back up.

Guest saintjohn

Well, there was quite an international crowd at the Club World Awards - and they were all pretty friendly thanks to the open bar. DJ Rap has a lovely accent, btw.

Oh, one thing I noticed throughout the week, Miamians seem to be quieter than a lot of the rest of the country. And way more laid back.

So many times throughout the conference some DJ/MC/Host would scream into the mic, "Make some nooooooooooooise!", and about a third of the crowd would go wild while all the locals would kind of clap a little, maybe give a little "woot" and look at the guy like "shut up and play the music."

Really funny how some of the performers would get a little annoyed and keep trying to get the crowd riled up while the locals just quietly waited for the music to start back up.

i hate those MC's there was this annoying one at the Salted Party at the Fifth and also at OM....

just shut uppppppppppppppppppp lol

Guest Tru1

I was kicking it with Detroit peeps. They were well represented.

Kenneth Thomas

Anthony Attalla

Dan Sordyl

+many more