Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanks to everyone for making the wmc@ shine incredible

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

thankyou! without our patrons we'd be nothing... thanks for making this my best wmc since groovejet - haven't seen that kind of consistant vibe or energy in ages! thanks again ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

Dave Seaman Tuesday night was cool 8) first time i see him in years , he looks taller lol :P

dj whore

Guest Diaga

Dave Seaman Tuesday night was cool 8) first time i see him in years , he looks taller lol :P

dj whore

r u sure is me ? :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

THANKS 4 Bringing us Lexicon Avenue! I've been calling on them coming here outside of the conference for about 3 years now!

Guest swirlundergrounder

i need to be burned at the stake for not goin all conference . i thought hell since i live there might as well hit up venues i never hit up during wmc

shelter party sounded sick though

Yeah you get a big fat BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Guest durrtylexx

Martin Garcia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

werd 8)

and I'd like to say thanks to Tal, thanks for everything!! love ya!!

Guest LeVeL

Thanks for Bringing the Talent that your brought over to the Venue.

I hope you guys keep bringing Artists that all the other Venues in Miami dont have the ball to bring.

Guest nikkki

thankyou! without our patrons we'd be nothing... thanks for making this my best wmc since groovejet - haven't seen that kind of consistant vibe or energy in ages! thanks again ;D

Thank YOU Jonathan for your great hospitality as ALWAYS. Had a great time every night I was there. :-*

Guest Devilicious

Martin Garcia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

werd 8)

and I'd like to say thanks to Tal, thanks for everything!! love ya!!

You are more than welcome my dear :-*

It's my pleasure, sincerely. Looking forward to many more memorable nights at Shine. Thank you Jon, thank you Miguel, thank you to all the talented musicians and fans who made this WMC a special week for all of us.

Guest ddg

i had two great nites at shine...tunes were outta hand wed and fri(lexicon, garcia, pole folder, bush II bush and audiofly 8) 8))

and having tal as a bartender def was the icing on the cake!!

really wish i could have made it to tues with hernan, but theres always next time.. ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

but theres always next time.. ;)

I'm sure that's exactly what Jay Feely was saying as he missed the first FG attempt in Seattle. He probably said it again the second and third time he missed!

Your lesson from this is...There's never a next time!

Guest ddg

I'm sure that's exactly what Jay Feely was saying as he missed the first FG attempt in Seattle. He probably said it again the second and third time he missed!

if you stay on cj typing up smack, your gonna be late delivering me my chinese dinner....

c u at lexicon avenue at shine!! (whenever they come back :P)

Guest bootstah

Thanks Jon for letting us throw a great party at your venue. Tuesday night was nothing less than fantastic!

Guest james stratus

Worked my ass off during conference and didn't even have time to go pick up my badge. I would have been there every night if it had all gone down differently.

Guest swirlundergrounder

if you stay on cj typing up smack, your gonna be late delivering me my chinese dinner....

Sorry Diego, but we are out of your favorite, 'Cream Of Som Yung Gai'.......

Guest ddg

lmaoooo....focker... :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

lmaoooo....focker... :P

You mess with da bull you get da hornz beeeoitch!!

Guest JoeBudious

Word up Shine

Best line-ups under one roof

The hospitality was sooo appreciated Monday for the Shelter parte'. Aquabooty was in FULL effect!!!

Thanks again guys for the hospitality.

Joe Budious

Aquabooty

www.aquabooty.com

Guest djjoncowan

Word up Shine

Best line-ups under one roof

The hospitality was sooo appreciated Monday for the Shelter parte'. Aquabooty was in FULL effect!!!

Thanks again guys for the hospitality.

Joe Budious

Aquabooty

www.aquabooty.com

my pleasure. we should make a point to see each other more often boys... thanks for the support ;)

Guest swank

Jon,

I had a really nice post but the board crashed...aargh!

I wanted to foremost thank you for your participation in conference this year! Thanks to you ,Gerry, and your staff for hosting a great WMC week. I worked everyday and night but still managed to make it to Shine 3 times during conference and was NEVER dissapointed.

GREAT JOB! and I look forward to what you have planned for the next couple of months... ;)