Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could move today to any other city in the country where would it be?

Bling

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fez

san fran is my top choice

first you use the word 'FABULOUS' now you wanna move to sanfran...LOLOLOLOL

it's a cool place...too cold at night though...

went there once, may go back again...but not stay long...

Guest lyrik

Honestly right now for the money, economy, potential of job transfer...and the real estate I could get...Austin, TX. Looking to move in about a year. Ya I've been all over myself and if Chicago wasn't such a damn hassle in the winter I would move back home. Miami is losing it's appeal...not speaking of the nightlife...but the family life...I don't want to raise kids in South Florida.

Plan976lrg.jpg

$350,000 for this model...my house I own now in Miami would sell for more and it doesn't even hold a candle to this....ahhh yeah...Miami its been a good run.

i agree with u robert. miami is losing its appeal to me but not cuz of the nitelife cuz it rocks.. want to meet someone and raise a family .. looks like a change is in the cards. miami isnt cutting it

though lookin at that house.. give me a cowboy hat and spurs right now.. cuz damn :o

Guest Fez

Honestly right now for the money, economy, potential of job transfer...and the real estate I could get...Austin, TX. Looking to move in about a year. Ya I've been all over myself and if Chicago wasn't such a damn hassle in the winter I would move back home. Miami is losing it's appeal...not speaking of the nightlife...but the family life...I don't want to raise kids in South Florida.

Plan976lrg.jpg

$350,000 for this model...my house I own now in Miami would sell for more and it doesn't even hold a candle to this....ahhh yeah...Miami its been a good run.

nice crib, looks like 'Casa de Campo' in DR, where is this?

Guest lyrik

Plan976lrg.jpg

nice crib, looks like 'Casa de Campo' in DR, where is this?

this house is about 15 minutes outside of Austin Tx...and there a ton more going up just like it all around that area.

Guest slamminshaun

Texas is one of the most underpriced real estate markets in the U.S. Lots of good buys out there....

Guest lyrik

Texas is one of the most underpriced real estate markets in the U.S. Lots of good buys out there....

I hear ya...only drawback is the real estate doesn't appreciate like it does here...but I'm looking to settle into something nice for at least a good 6-7 years if not more once I buy again.

Guest swirlundergrounder

San%20Francisco%20-%20Golden%20Gate%208.jpg

San Fransicso is one of the most beautiful cities in America!! One of the most culturally diverse also!! I have not been there in 4 years and there is not one day that go's by that I don't think about this city. It haunts you! The mystic of the city is very powerful...I will live here one day!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!

Guest slamminshaun

I hear ya...only drawback is the real estate doesn't appreciate like it does here...but I'm looking to settle into something nice for at least a good 6-7 years if not more once I buy again.

In the end, who cares if it appreciates like the rest of the country. It's what you come home to each day that counts. I'd rather live in that house you posted then a 800 square foot condo that appreciates 20% per year.

Guest pod

San Francisco is the country's biggest source of Smug.

;D

I like Miami, but if I were to move I would go to somewhere like Alaska. The challenge of everyday living would prevent boredom from setting in. Maintaining a satellite link to the rest of the world in a driving blizzard, fighting off stray bears, dealing with daytimes that last for months, and conversely the nighttimes.

Not technically in the country, but I'd like to do a season at the South Pole with the USAP.

For me it would be more about doing something else. Say what you will, but Miami's pretty much the pinnacle of nightlife here in the US, so going elsewhere and looking for good nightlife would largely leave me wanting, so if I were to move, I'd want to go somewhere to do something else exciting.

Guest Seb

Baltimore, MD or Bergenfield, NJ

no party there...but i like them both

eewwww Baltimore, you sure about that? that place is a dump, full of crack whores and hood rats. One of the most run down cities I've been to in the US, you may need to revisit

Guest Fez

Baltimore, MD or Bergenfield, NJ

no party there...but i like them both

eewwww Baltimore, you sure about that? that place is a dump, full of crack whores and hood rats. One of the most run down cities I've been to in the US, you may need to revisit

it's been many many years...i went when i was 14...8 years ago or so....

Bergenfield i go at least twice a year, my grandparents live there....

place is full of mansions and milfs, all the people from the city live there