Clubplanet Nightlife Community

April 15th - I'm coming down...

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

I'm coming with my brother. This will be his last "leave" before he ships out to Iraq and first time in Miami. What's going on next Saturday? I want to make it worth it to him. I saw Shine has Layo & Bushwacka, but anything else? Afterhours? Space headlining anyone?

Guest rollyp66

I'm coming with my brother. This will be his last "leave" before he ships out to Iraq and first time in Miami. What's going on next Saturday? I want to make it worth it to him. I saw Shine has Layo & Bushwacka' date=' but anything else? Afterhours? Space headlining anyone?

[/quote']

Make sure you come by and see me @ Crobar and Nocturnal

Guest slamminshaun

I'm coming with my brother. This will be his last "leave" before he ships out to Iraq and first time in Miami. What's going on next Saturday? I want to make it worth it to him. I saw Shine has Layo & Bushwacka, but anything else? Afterhours? Space headlining anyone?

Make sure you come by and see me @ Crobar and Nocturnal

Already on the "must do" list...you know this!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm coming with my brother. This will be his last "leave" before he ships out to Iraq and first time in Miami. What's going on next Saturday? I want to make it worth it to him. I saw Shine has Layo & Bushwacka' date=' but anything else? Afterhours? Space headlining anyone?

[/quote']Layo and Bushwacka will be fun. Even my Asian ass will be out and about!! Give me a call...

Guest bootstah

Shaun, heard you were going to be tearin it up at the Refuge during the holiday weekend. You are definitely coming out of retirement aren't u? ;D :o;)

Guest slamminshaun

Shaun, heard you were going to be tearin it up at the Refuge during the holiday weekend. You are definitely coming out of retirement aren't u? ;D :o;)

Yes, I just can't stand being on the sidelines any longer watching the local people fall under the spell of 50Cent vs. AC/DC (Chicken Dance remix). Anyway, you should come up that weekend...it's not like you want to be down there Memorial Day Weekend anyway. Who knows, maybe I'll come out of retirement for good....start a CJ chapter up here....heh, keep dreaming....

Evan, we'll definitely meet up next Saturday. Probably go see Rolly to start, then L&B is where I think we'll get our music fix.....No guests at Space or Noc for afterhours?

Guest bootstah

I would check out Gino and Andrews party at Nocturnal if anything. And I will try to make it out there, I definitely would love to see you outta retirement....dust those cobwebs off of your bag and show them ur skillz boy, shall I bring the oars? :P

Guest slamminshaun

I would check out Gino and Andrews party at Nocturnal if anything. And I will try to make it out there, I definitely would love to see you outta retirement....dust those cobwebs off of your bag and show them ur skillz boy, shall I bring the oars? :P

Sure...I'll smack you in the ass with them. ;D

Guest bootstah

I would check out Gino and Andrews party at Nocturnal if anything. And I will try to make it out there' date=' I definitely would love to see you outta retirement....dust those cobwebs off of your bag and show them ur skillz boy, shall I bring the oars? :P

[/quote']

Sure...I'll smack you in the ass with them. ;D

hahahaha, hmmm a party at the Refuge, I am certainly down for that. Val and I will be there most def :)

Guest slamminshaun

Nice...Layo and Bushwacka at Shine to start, and OG to finish me off over at Space??? Been about 3 years since I've seen him at Space. Countin' it down already... Get my SpaceFuel ready... ::) 8)

Guest ddg

Nice...Layo and Bushwacka at Shine to start' date=' and OG to finish me off over at Space??? Been about 3 years since I've seen him at Space. Countin' it down already... Get my SpaceFuel ready... ::) 8)

[/quote']

you'll be finished off before you get to space..rookie... :P

just make sure to tell tal to make your drinks not that strong cuz your a little bitch...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Nice...Layo and Bushwacka at Shine to start, and OG to finish me off over at Space??? Been about 3 years since I've seen him at Space. Countin' it down already... Get my SpaceFuel ready... ::) 8)

you'll be finished off before you get to space..rookie... :P

just make sure to tell tal to make your drinks not that strong cuz your a little bitch...

Yes. The final show down between the Liberals and the Conservatives will take place at Shine. Me vs Slammin Shaun. Shots on the table. Slammin Shaun passed out under the table. Me going to Space with Shauns wallet... ;D

Happy B Day to me.... 8)