Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it Time For You to Switch to a Fixed Rate Mortgage?

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

We have all kinds of people on these boards: renters, homeowners, people living under a bridge....if you're a homeowner with an adjustable rate mortgage, read the following article posted in the Wall Street Journal. Rates have gone up ALOT over the past 2 years and are going to continue to go up. Don't get stuck with a large mortgage payment from rising adjustable rates!!

http://www.realestatejournal.com/buysell/mortgages/20060404-cullen.html

This might be the cheapest and most shameless plug of all-time, but I work for SunTrust and can help get you switched over to a fixed rate mortgage. Either PM me if you want to know more, or check out my website at www.suntrustmortgage.com/swilliams . Even if you don't use me, refinance with somebody!!

Shaun,

I own a condo and have VERY low rate and my mortage is not scheduled for a new rate for another 4 years and I dont expect to live there more than 3 years.

Does it make sense to refinace or should I just continue to enjoy the low rate ride for another 3 years?

(I think I know the answer)

Guest slamminshaun

Shaun,

I own a condo and have VERY low rate and my mortage is not scheduled for a new rate for another 4 years and I dont expect to live there more than 3 years.

Does it make sense to refinace or should I just continue to enjoy the low rate ride for another 3 years?

(I think I know the answer)

Ride that low rate baby!!