Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visiting 4/29-5/2!!!!

Oni1414777741

Nah, she's turned into a NYC snob so she's coming down to taunt us.

No way, im not an NYC snob. Its just so much better for me here and i hated it down south for so long. Its the daily life that i love so much more. FL is still awesome to visit and i totally miss my family, friends and palm trees.

Guest Civs

NYC is great. grew up there, but I like it better here. Love to visit NYC. prob be up there in 2-3 months.

Looking forward to seeing you!

That, dear sir, means you have to come out!! How's saturday at the D sound?? I land around noon in Laudy, planning on heading up to Palm Beach till Sunday afternoon then going to SoBe for some much needed warm R&R till i leave on tuesday.

Civs, i have had discussions with people that have grown up in NYC then moved to FL and i tell them....its the same exact thing. You lived there so you know it and moving down south is something different. Same thing for me. :)

Guest Civs

Looking forward to seeing you!

Civs, i have had discussions with people that have grown up in NYC then moved to FL and i tell them....its the same exact thing. You lived there so you know it and moving down south is something different. Same thing for me. :)

I agree with you 300% change is always welcomed.

Guest Damon7278

Nah, she's turned into a NYC snob so she's coming down to taunt us.

lolol nyc women suck, keep them there ;D