Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how come i cant reply to this thread

Guest Diaga

Guest djqba

Pod I won't yell at you. But the thread started getting nasty. Very few people know how much we have done for Nikki Beach. I'm embrassed to even admit it because we got fucked in the end. For all the Dj and promoters who think it won't happen to them think again. It will, and it will happen again and again it is the nature of the beast. There are alot of good people at Nikki Beach but the change in management has tarnished everything I ever thought of that place. It's a shame it a beautiful place.

Guest spacecadet

BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BASHING THE DJS THAT WHERE THERE AND HAD NOTHING TO DO OF WHAT HAPPENED. WHAT HAPPEN WAS BETWEEN NIKKI AND YOU PEOPLE NO NEED TO DIS THE DJS THAT WHERE THERE.

Guest djqba

BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BASHING THE DJS THAT WHERE THERE AND HAD NOTHING TO DO OF WHAT HAPPENED. WHAT HAPPEN WAS BETWEEN NIKKI AND YOU PEOPLE NO NEED TO DIS THE DJS THAT WHERE THERE.

I mean no disrespect but I will interject and educate DJ's that don't understand the art. A party has to last man you can't burn the people out. What is he going to play next week the same twelve records in the same order. E-samba, The Weekend, Say Hello, Turn on the Music, Missy Elliot remix, and some chessy reggaton remix and then some. Do you remember hearing this I know I did and so did many more. What's your point? Did ever come hear us live? Have u download one of our live set from Nikki Beach. Ur boy was playing shit i played nine months ago many times over with exception of the reggaton remix. Those are the facts.

Guest spacecadet

I mean no disrespect but I will interject and educate DJ's that don't understand the art. A party has to last man you can't burn the people out. What is he going to play next week the same twelve records in the same order. E-samba, The Weekend, Say Hello, Turn on the Music, Missy Elliot remix, and some chessy reggaton remix and then some. Do you remember hearing this I know I did and so did many more. What's your point? Did ever come hear us live? Have u download one of our live set from Nikki Beach. Ur boy was playing shit i played nine months ago many times over with exception of the reggaton remix. Those are the facts.

MY POINT IS THAT IS NOT THE DJS FAULT OF WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND NIKKIS. YES I HAVE BEEN TO YOUR PARTIES AND NO COMPLAINTS HERE THEY BEEN PRETTY GOOD.

Guest gotdrums13

Qba...yes you worked hard building up the party, yes you gave out a lot of cds, yes you had a lot of support at that party, and yes he was playing those tracks.

If you built up that party and had that "huge" fan base, then why didnt everyone leave nikki's with you???

Why didnt they all cram into your car and drive home with you?

Why where there people dancing their asses off?

Guest gotdrums13

Ok i change my mind where the F*ck do i lock this shit, POD help !

lmfao! instigator muther f*cker ::)

Guest spacecadet

Ok i change my mind where the F*ck do i lock this shit, POD help !

lmfao! instigator muther f*cker ::)

HEARD THEY APOLIGIZED ALREADY LOL :D

Guest Diaga

Qba...yes you worked hard building up the party, yes you gave out a lot of cds, yes you had a lot of support at that party, and yes he was playing those tracks.

If you built up that party and had that "huge" fan base, then why didnt everyone leave nikki's with you???

Gabriel come on man whats up with this stament ? I loose respect for any house Dj that think they have to play the same 20 twelve months old records in order to rock a crowd and you know better, I think this is the reason why our scene is not doin so well, alot of local Jocks dont have the balls to push things to the next level, or to educate the crowd, I was really disapponited this past weekend when i heard Djs playin the same old shit over and over again , i mean conference was not even a week ago, I guess some people will never get it, and thats difference between good Djs and wanna be's. I havent heard your friend, but im sure if he continues playin like that you wont have any real house music crowd left in a few weeks, also the fact is that some people at nikki beach had ruined it for a lotta hard workin people, so dont be surprise you friend is next.

Guest djqba

Diaga don't lock this its gets fun. Look man people were there some left, some called me and asked where r u? I won't ruin anyone time by letting them know what was going on cause i was pissed and only my close friends knew what happen and no they didn't stick around. Btw I wish I had a tour bus, it's a rolling party for sure. But the facts remains people were dancing and drinking one of my good friend was there to celebrate his buddy's birthday and bought a couple of bottles and stayed. what u fail to see is they were there because I convinced them to come because every week I take the time to call, text and email hundreds of people. So tell me how would you feel in that case, what would say? Everyone go home I'm not playing :'(. Were adults that not the way to do it. This week will be another story and you'll see. Watch your back Bruce likes Ass...

Guest gotdrums13

Gabriel come on man whats up with this stament ? I loose respect for any house Dj that think they have to play the same 20 twelve months old records in order to rock a crowd and you know better, I think this is the reason why our scene is not doin so well, alot of local Jocks dont have the balls to push things to the next level, or to educate the crowd, I was really disapponited this past weekend when i heard Djs playin the same old shit over and over again , i mean conference was not even a week ago, I guess some people will never get it, and thats difference between good Djs and wanna be's. I havent heard your friend, but im sure if he continues playin like that you wont have any real house music crowd left in a few weeks, also the fact is that some people at nikki beach had ruined it for a lotta hard workin people, so dont be surprise you friend is next.

agree 100% Diaga. You know me better. I just thought Qba was more professional than that.

Guest spacecadet

Diaga don't lock this its gets fun. Look man people were there some left, some called me and asked where r u? I won't ruin anyone time by letting them know what was going on cause i was pissed and only my close friends knew what happen and no they didn't stick around. Btw I wish I had a tour bus, it's a rolling party for sure. But the facts remains people were dancing and drinking one of my good friend was there to celebrate his buddy's birthday and bought a couple of bottles and stayed. what u fail to see is they were there because I convinced them to come because every week I take the time to call, text and email hundreds of people. So tell me how would you feel in that case, what would say? Everyone go home I'm not playing :'(. Were adults that not the way to do it. This week will be another story and you'll see. Watch your back Bruce likes Ass...

YOUR RIGHT QBA WHERE ALL ADULTS HERE AND WHEN THE CLUB OWNER OR WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE TELLS THE DJ TO KEEP PLAYING AND TELLS YOU TO BOUNCE THERE GOING TO ACT LIKE ADULTS AND KEEP PLAYING EVEN IF ITS SHITTY RECORDS LIKE YOU SAY AND YOU NEED TO BOUNCE. THEY DID NOT DO ANY THING TO BURN YOU YOUR DOING THAT YOURSELF BY TALKINIG SHIT ABOUT THEM WHEN THEY WHERE JUST DOING AS A PAYING JOB REQUIERS THEM TO DO.

Guest Diaga

YOUR RIGHT QBA WHERE ALL ADULTS HERE AND WHEN THE CLUB OWNER OR WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE TELLS THE DJ TO KEEP PLAYING AND TELLS YOU TO BOUNCE THERE GOING TO ACT LIKE ADULTS AND KEEP PLAYING EVEN IF ITS SHITTY RECORDS LIKE YOU SAY AND YOU NEED TO BOUNCE. THEY DID NOT DO ANY THING TO BURN YOU YOUR DOING THAT YOURSELF BY TALKINIG SHIT ABOUT THEM WHEN THEY WHERE JUST DOING AS A PAYING JOB REQUIERS THEM TO DO.

LOL

Guest ramon

respect!

Guest djqba

agree 100% Diaga. You know me better. I just thought Qba was more professional than that.

professional? what do u know about me? I stated facts you even agreed so how is that shit talking? Ross called me I told him what i said . You know the problem is people hide in the shadows never say what they mean or mean what they say. I call like i see and if u can't handle it thats ur problem cause i was honest. I didn't beat around the bush I didn't think it was the right sound. What is it i can't state my thoughts either. I told Ross as I left Nikki Beach what I thought. So professional? You got all wrong the people that talk behind peoples back are unprofessional, and dishonest... Funny thing is they shake ur hand and act like its all good...

Guest Cosmigonon

Gino, you and Andrew are the best, wish you guys all the luck in all your new ventures, and I will make it soon to Noc after hours... ;)