Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beerfest???

Guest lyrik

Guest lyrik

Anyone ever been? Is it worth the drive?

New Times Beerfest - THIS Saturday

113 beers + 20 restaurants + 4 live bands = One AWESOME Time!

Don't miss the 9th Annual New Times Original Beerfest, this Saturday, April 8th from 7-11pm in Downtown Fort Lauderdale! Head on over to Himmarshee/SW 2nd Street for the best that New Times and South Florida has to offer.

Over 100 beers at Beerfest, like Spaten Lager and Franziskaner Hefe Weisse, www.spatenusa.com, 25 restaurants and live music!

Playing live onstage are The Heavy Pets, The Freakin' Hott, The Bittercups, and Brendan O'Hara and The Humble Ones with 93 ROCK's J & Dave in the Morning MCing it all.

So come and get your drinkin' good time on and bring all of your friends!

Following the Beerfest is the Official Afterparty at Revolution, 200 West Broward Boulevard. Sponsored by Presidente and featuring Spacemen and Resident DJ Mike Sharpe. Free Beer compliments of Presidente from 11pm until the kegs run dry! Free entry into Revolution with your Beerfest wristband.

Advance tickets are $15 through our website, www.newtimesbpb.com, or at Case & Keg Beer World, 1501 NW 2nd Avenue, Boca Raton, 561-368-7164. Or you can get them for $20 the day of the event. Ticket price covers entry, beer, and music. Food will be available for purchase so bring cash to the event. This event is strictly 21 and over, and ticket holders will not be admitted without valid I.D.

Guest AlanS

Its a beerfest, of course I've been ;D Not sure, but this might be the same one that has been done in Hollywood previously? I'd say its worth it if you're up for some good ole rock 'n' roll and barrels of beer. Don't know if you can get fat tire tho, that's good stuff :)

Guest Marina22

Double Diamond from England but they don't import it her anymore. Closest thing to it is the Ybor Gold from Tampa or the IPAs.

Guest AlanS

Spaten rocks!!

now if i could only get fat tire :(

fat tire rocks! one of the best beers i've ever had...gotta love those michigan breweries. also a huge fan of oberon

Fat Tire is made in Fort Collins, CO ;D

Spaten rocks!!

now if i could only get fat tire :(

fat tire rocks! one of the best beers i've ever had...gotta love those michigan breweries. also a huge fan of oberon

Fat Tire is made in Fort Collins, CO ;D

doh! i knew i was wrong... :-[

but oberon def in michigan ;D

Guest soozin

yep this is the same thing they did in previous years in hollyweird.. that park is under construction tho. i assume theyll just block off the streets downtown.. i might go check it out so maybe ill see some of you dur...

beware tho, downtown ft laud is a breeding ground for drunk rowdy dirty sloppies.. just a lil warning. oh and if anyone is a closet breakbeat fan..sharpe and the spacemen are @ revolution that night and u get in free w/ your beerfest wristband or whatever. and they are doin free presidente @ the club til the kegs run out.

Guest Marina22

yep this is the same thing they did in previous years in hollyweird.. that park is under construction tho. i assume theyll just block off the streets downtown.. i might go check it out so maybe ill see some of you dur...

beware tho, downtown ft laud is a breeding ground for drunk rowdy dirty sloppies.. just a lil warning. oh and if anyone is a closet breakbeat fan..sharpe and the spacemen are @ revolution that night and u get in free w/ your beerfest wristband or whatever. and they are doin free presidente @ the club til the kegs run out.

Nice, I might have to turn my cool aunt into a breakbeat fan for a lil bit. I am going to the IMAX that afternoon so if I gotta put up with traffic again might as well make it worth it. ;)

Guest lyrik

beware tho, downtown ft laud is a breeding ground for drunk rowdy dirty sloppies.. just a lil warning.

couldn't be any worse than walking down collins Saturday night during conference

Guest AlanS

beware tho, downtown ft laud is a breeding ground for drunk rowdy dirty sloppies.. just a lil warning.

couldn't be any worse than walking down collins Saturday night during conference

I go down there once in a while to drink and get sloppy, so what are you trying to tell me soozin?! :P

Guest spacecadet

they did this once on south beach u walk around with a cup trying diffrent types of beer feel a little bloated when u leave but worth the 15 bucks to spend the day drinking

Guest Willie Morales

I'm out of town saturday... sucks! sounds like a deal $15 for 100 beers lol... beer is your friend

Guest soozin

I go down there once in a while to drink and get sloppy, so what are you trying to tell me soozin?! :P

lol alan i have a funny feeling that you can manage yourself a lot better than the rest of the ft liquordalians (no offense to any on the boards) that go down there...

dude i have seen some nasty sloppy shit leavin downtown at night... worse than collins (or alan) anyday! ;) dayum! anyway, whos going to drink beer??

Guest Devilicious

I used to go to a beerfest in NC that looks practically identical: http://www.allaboutbeer.com/wbf/

It was always a great time. It's basically all you can drink microbrewed beer, enjoyed with live music and greasy food.

Millsie you paying attention? 8)