Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People at Drive-Thru's.....

Guest michael^heaven

Guest pod

in & out burger in cali pays their employees like $9/$10 an hour. this gives them the ability to choose the best employees for the job. everyone that works there is friendly, competent, and energetic. it's a wonderful fast food experience.

We're going with the West Coast Executive Commision tonight to one.

Yeah, I'm out there right now.

Guest pod

They are just trying to earn $$ like the rest of us.

Yeah?

Doesn't excuse piss poor service.

You could totally automate the fast food operation. Order via touchscreen, the machines make it, and it pops out. Pay a tech $100 a day to sit there and make sure nothing breaks.

If robots can make a car they can make a Taco Supreme.

Nevermind the research will spin off cool shit.

Guest mursa

...dont even get me started on drive thrus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about a week or so ago ........on my way home from work , i got a craving for taco bell , for there i go and enter the drive thru at around 110am .....4 cars in front of me ......Not a big problem i though .......

... wrong !

...10 , 15 minutes ...go by ....... im pissed ! ......and can't leave as im basicly sandwitched as i had a car behind mine .......

.... finally got my meal at 154am ! ......44 minutes for a freakin nachos bell grande and 2 double decker tacos !

>:(

Guest pod

I would have left, and hit a Dennys or something. I don't wait more than 15 minutes for fast food.

Even "slow food" comes faster than what Mursa experienced.

Guest michael^heaven

---Hey Pod^!! If you're out west right now, you've gotta hit up Carl's Jr. Yummmmmm!!! :P

Guest swank

The drive-through intercom system still amazes me at its total lack of quality. I can use a little cheap-ass cell phone to call half way around the world with no wires. But even with cabling, you can't understand a word they say when taking your order.

For real!!!!!!!! ;D

That's my beef (no pun intended)

about a week or so ago ........on my way home from work , i got a craving for taco bell , for there i go and enter the drive thru at around 110am .....4 cars in front of me ......Not a big problem i though .......

... wrong !

...10 , 15 minutes ...go by ....... im pissed ! ......and can't leave as im basicly sandwitched as i had a car behind mine .......

.... finally got my meal at 154am ! ......44 minutes for a freakin nachos bell grande and 2 double decker tacos !

seems like u were really craving the late night munchies huh haha

that sux...i had a confrontation w/ one of those retards as i waited for the smart lady to take my order by the intercom no one answered, said hello like 10 times, than i finally drive up to the windown n im like wtf!! and the woman goes "oh u see that clock up there, well when the clock turns green that means we r closed..." i was like whatttt u made me wait 15 mins to tell me this shit, u shouldve just told me over the fckin intercom...i was pissed as this was one of the few places still opened till 1am

its also surprising to me how if they make a mistake on your order they make a huge deal as if they actually have to go in the back n chase the fcking chicken, take out the feathers n cook the damm thing themselves

the mcdonalds in Rio actually have their workers standing b4 u reach up to intercom taking ur order over a mic/headset, which in my opinion is alot quicker than the intercom...they would have 2 people standing outside n u wouldnt have to use the intercom cuz the line of cars would move much quicker n there shouldnt be any problems for error

Guest mursa

... wrong !

seems like u were really craving the late night munchies huh haha

that sux...i had a confrontation w/ one of those retards as i waited for the smart lady to take my order by the intercom no one answered, said hello like 10 times, than i finally drive up to the windown n im like wtf!! and the woman goes "oh u see that clock up there, well when the clock turns green that means we r closed..." i was like whatttt u made me wait 15 mins to tell me this shit, u shouldve just told me over the fckin intercom...i was pissed as this was one of the few places still opened till 1am

its also surprising to me how if they make a mistake on your order they make a huge deal as if they actually have to go in the back n chase the fcking chicken, take out the feathers n cook the damm thing themselves

the mcdonalds in Rio actually have their workers standing b4 u reach up to intercom taking ur order over a mic/headset, which in my opinion is alot quicker than the intercom...they would have 2 people standing outside n u wouldnt have to use the intercom cuz the line of cars would move much quicker n there shouldnt be any problems for error

not munchies ............but i wasn't in the mood to cook a meal from scratch at 1am when i had just finished a 9 hour work shift .

... wrong !

it's funny u mention this cuz i went to a taco bell last saturday at nite and there were 2 cars infront me and i think it took me 20 min. to leave the drive thru. when i was at the window ready to get the food,they had me waiting around 10 min. While i was waiting, i noticed there was a hotline you could call about the service,so i called while i was waiting to complain how bad the drive thru was at this location. But that didnt help cuz the guy on the phone was sucha prick, he didnt seem to take my complaint seriously, so i got even more frustrated.

conclusion: taco bell drive thrus are inefficient.

... wrong !

it's funny u mention this cuz i went to a taco bell last saturday at nite and there were 2 cars infront me and i think it took me 20 min. to leave the drive thru. when i was at the window ready to get the food,they had me waiting around 10 min. While i was waiting, i noticed there was a hotline you could call about the service,so i called while i was waiting to complain how bad the drive thru was at this location. But that didnt help cuz the guy on the phone was sucha prick, he didnt seem to take my complaint seriously, so i got even more frustrated.

cheap food cheap service

Guest ShampooBabe

ITS ALL ABOUT QUIZNOS GOOD FOOD .. FAST SERVICE

AND NOOOOOOOOOOO DRIVE THRUS ;D

Haha, have any of you eaten at the Quizno's across the street from Casola's? I think that's 17th ave & US1 or somethin'??

'Cause there's a married couple that run the place and they always seem to be bickering about something or another. Seems like everyone that's been there before is aware of it, too. One time I was in line waiting to place my order and the people in front of me were even wondering out loud if they were going to bicker again that day. Ha.

they sound like "The Soup Nazi"!!!

well, about drive-thru in my country,

First, you wait so long that when you are finally ready to order, you have already practice 5 times in your head wat you are gonna order.

Second, Panama is the hell in customer service, so when you order, the voice is so rude, that you dont want to make a mistake or they would act in such a rush, that they make u feel like a moron, just like the soup nazi!!!

i mean, drive-thru is not really fast, is just an option if you are not properly dress to go inside, or if you can see from outside that there is a long line inside the restaurant, and you definitely dont want to be standing for half an hour, then yes, drive-thru is a good option...

Guest michael^heaven

... wrong !

cheap food cheap service

---Ironically, my inspiration for this thread & my first post within it occurred.....

...you guessed it.....

Taco%20Bell%20color.jpg

:D

Guest coach

We were at McD's the other night at like 2am (in Orlando) and some yayhooo in a beat up conversion van in front of us was ordering for the entire clan. And nobody had decided what they wanted until they were at the mic. Seriously, this is why I don't own a gun.

Guest klit

ITS ALL ABOUT QUIZNOS GOOD FOOD .. FAST SERVICE

AND NOOOOOOOOOOO DRIVE THRUS ;D

Haha, have any of you eaten at the Quizno's across the street from Casola's? I think that's 17th ave & US1 or somethin'??

'Cause there's a married couple that run the place and they always seem to be bickering about something or another. Seems like everyone that's been there before is aware of it, too. One time I was in line waiting to place my order and the people in front of me were even wondering out loud if they were going to bicker again that day. Ha.

damn that is hilarious! i know EXACTLY what you're talking about, and i haven't been there in like 2 years! they're both pricks. the lady runs the cash register...

i ran into oscar g there one time

Yes yes yes! Lmao!! And she's quite stingy on the napkins. You ask her for some and she gives you ONE. LoL! And she's always in such a rush.

Haha, my first and only time at quiznos I had to deal with those two. Reason why you shouldn't work in same office with your wife or the other way around.

A complaint. When I order fries I want ketchup. Who eats fries just like that??? Nothing more annoying then to start eating and to find out they haven't given u any. That and of course if u ask for some after they give u one, they decide to load you up with a million of those lil ketchup bags. I just wanted enough for my fries.

Oh and this one is for buger king. Quit messing with my head. Either leave that italian chicken sandwich on the menu or take it off. Every 6 months it seems to come and go. Krispy Kreme, please never stop making hot donuts. Nobody wants them cold, I want my donut to burn my fingers and melt in my mouth.

Guest Slide On The Ice

... wrong !

cheap food cheap service

---Ironically, my inspiration for this thread & my first post within it occurred.....

...you guessed it.....

Taco%20Bell%20color.jpg

:D

I went to Taco Bell at 1am to buy a late dinner. I was starving and in a big mood for a Chalupa and nachos. There were only 2 people working inside and the line wasn't moving anytime fast. I couldn't back up and I couldn't go forward. There were five cars in front of me and it took 15 minutes to get to the speaker to place my order, and then 20 minutes to get to the window. When I finally got to the window there were the 2 guys there and one told me that 4 people called in sick that shift. They had their music so loud I can't imagine they could hear the order speaker, but they heard me fine I guess. That was the first time I had to wait 35 minutes to get a nachos belgrande, a beef baja chalupa, and a spicy chicken borito. And now I'm stuffed and feel like a pig. ;D

• 6 months later...
Guest MiamiJunkie

theres this lady at some mcdonalds that always gets mad cause you look inside the bag making sure your order is complete ...

then, she shuts down the window on you .. imma take a picture lol

Guest lulamishka

I guess Dan got tired. LoL.

Sorry Dan. I won't be bumping up any more food related threads. I'm done now. Thanks for your patience. :)