Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who you're with

Guest flux

Guest flux

I have been complaining lately that I don't like Miami as much as I did Boston. I now think it's just because I had more fun with the people I knew there. Are the people you're with a big part of how much fun you have? Do you have a fun group of friends?

Guest rhythmburn

I have been complaining lately that I don't like Miami as much as I did Boston. I now think it's just because I had more fun with the people I knew there. Are the people you're with a big part of how much fun you have? Do you have a fun group of friends?

YES.... and i lived in Boston for a few months.... hated it!!!

Guest lulamishka

Yes, I totally think the people you're with plays a big role in how much fun you have.

I happen to think I have a fun group of friends. I have a fuckin' blast when I'm with them! It doesn't matter where we are.

Miami will become much better for you when you find people you like to hang with. Otherwise, there's only so much fun you can go out and have on your own. Give it some time. Don't give up on Miami yet. :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Hell yeah it matters. If you have a good group of friends it doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing. You're gonna have fun anyways!

Guest kcariaga

I moved to Miami 3 years ago and it was fun, but not nearly as fun as it is now. We have a really good group and it is always a good time when we are together. It was a little hard at first to find cool people, but I am so thankful now to have the friends I have.

Guest ic143

We have a really good group and it is always a good time when we are together. It was a little hard at first to find cool people, but I am so thankful now to have the friends I have.

Agreed!

Guest mursa

..a small group of close friends/aquaintances is always Essencial when venturing out in the miami scene , especially with all the classless/crappy people out there .

Guest coach

It kind of depends. We had a great group of awesome, long-term friends in Dallas. But we hated nearly everything else about it, including some really bad memories that had nothing to do with the city specifically, that we could not live there any longer.

As with any new location, it took a while to meet new friends in Miami, but we still enjoyed lving here way more than Dallas. We met some excellent people here and now it is even better.

One thing to note, it really depends on your lifestyle. If you sit at home all the time watching Netflix movies, then what difference does it make where you are? But, if you, like us, tend to spend more of your free time outside of your house than in it, it can really make a big difference where you live. Miami has SO much more going on than Dallas ever did, so we really enjoy that aspect. We have also found the Miami citizens (or at least the Miami Beach citizens) to be more pleasant to be around, in general, than those in other places. So that makes a difference, too.

Guest junglesmacks

Is that some sort of tropical fruit?

why yes.. yes indeed ;D

the best strain seems to hail from the central american region.. tan on the outside.. and we all know what it should be like other than that.. :-X

Yes, I totally think the people you're with plays a big role in how much fun you have.

I happen to think I have a fun group of friends. I have a fuckin' blast when I'm with them! It doesn't matter where we are.

Miami will become much better for you when you find people you like to hang with. Otherwise, there's only so much fun you can go out and have on your own. Give it some time. Don't give up on Miami yet. :)

Totally agree!!!! There have been times when the music sucked, the crowd had no vibe...but I have had a blast because im with good people.

Come hang with the CJ folks...we know how to have a good time. :)