Clubplanet Nightlife Community

come HOME! - A new House Night in Ft. Lauderdale..

B-SIDE1414779017

Just wanted to let the Broward Peeps know there will be a pleasant surprise for the residents of Ft. Lauderdale and surrounding areas.... called HOME! esp those who enjoy GOOD House music

Starting on 4-20 8) 668004_m.jpg

we will be featuring Miami's Sexiest House Sounds in Ft. Lauderdale

w/ A Different House Event Every Thursday of the Month!

Deep, Funky, Afro-Latin, Soulful - House & More ~

HOME is where the house is in Ft. Lauderdale!!!

More Details & Flyer TBA ....

HOME_4-20front.jpg

HOME_4-20back.jpg

All of the crews on the flyer & more

will be in the House to celebrate 4-20 @ HOME!

w/ free gifts & prizes from NormL.org..

Guest Lotto

you seem to be missing some essential house Djs in that list...

like seth shore, Jimmy T, Sebastion and Lyric anything and everything to do with L.H.P

Welllll.... to be exact... Those guys (including U) are always welcome to spin... I recently had sebastian spin w/ me @ SHINE... and I've been down w/ J.T. pretty much since I moved here..

They know wassup... i've been telling Jimmy i've got something planned so we can stay closer to home for months... ;D

they are apart of the LogikCollective (weither they know it or not)

So i guess I'll see you guys on 4-20 8)

I also want Diaga, Parantula, Andre Chibalde, Bruno, Nickolas, & Shawn Rudnick to come up when available

since we're naming names

Guest Adam Singer

i live in broward, and would love to come out for a weekend night (as well as bring my broward friends)

but why do something good on a thursday nite!? some of us have jobs that require us to be sharp in the AM :-\

Guest soozin

i live in broward, and would love to come out for a weekend night (as well as bring my broward friends)

but why do something good on a thursday nite!? some of us have jobs that require us to be sharp in the AM :-\

+1

Guest swirlundergrounder

That's why there's this thing called 'crack'...!!!

+1

Because most of you, like me; migrate south for the weekend...

and most of these DJs are already busy with thier own events.

+ a REAL house night in Ft. Lauderdale on the weekend would prob be invaded by the sheep or be lost in the shuffle :-\

Guest Adam Singer

+1

+ a REAL house night in Ft. Lauderdale on the weekend would prob be invaded by the sheep or be lost in the shuffle :-\

I disagree - I would be *more* than happy to stay in Broward for a solid night...

There is a PLETHORA of Dj's down here - if your friends dont want or can't do a weekend night, why not give someone new a try (or we dont do that in south florida?)

As well - the sheep are in South Beach too, and what shuffle - nothing decent happens in lauderdale in terms of good music, or Broward as a whole for that matter...

-end rant

*regardless* if thursdays are all there is, ill tryyyyy to make it out

well Mr. Singer

i hope to see you next week... esp bcz you as well as others my have the chance to spin... what's listed on the flyer is really for next month... and I already have plans to bring in more DJ from both Miami & Broward.... and if this goes better than expected it may move to a weekend but for now it's Thur.

Guest Marina22

+1

I disagree - I would be *more* than happy to stay in Broward for a solid night...

There is a PLETHORA of Dj's down here - if your friends dont want or can't do a weekend night, why not give someone new a try (or we dont do that in south florida?)

As well - the sheep are in South Beach too, and what shuffle - nothing decent happens in lauderdale in terms of good music, or Broward as a whole for that matter...

-end rant

*regardless* if thursdays are all there is, ill tryyyyy to make it out

If nothing happens in Broward what about Uberzone this Sat.? I believe they have breaks at Revolution every Sat. my buddy checked it out the weekend of the beer festival and said it was good SFL breaks. Spacemen. B-Side I will definetly be by soon to check this out ;) All the best!

Guest jamu

B-side you throw some sick fucking parties. Will be sure to drop by now that the drama in my life has subsided! Looking foward to going to see you and swank again. By the way also looking foward to seeing Jo Jo again in the future!!! Got some material that jo jo produced and that stuff is crazy amazing.

Guest swank

B-side you throw some sick fucking parties. Will be sure to drop by now that the drama in my life has subsided! Looking foward to going to see you and swank again. By the way also looking foward to seeing Jo Jo again in the future!!! Got some material that jo jo produced and that stuff is crazy amazing.

it' jojo all one word lower case :P

Yo! Did the 'desi' do you in? Where you been at ?

Check this out http://www.kinkysweet.com/afterdark.html for jojoflores' latest release called Montreal Afterdark

shameless promo... ;D

seems like something interesting in the making...... ;D good line up---

Thanks man...

and this is only the begenning my friend!

One motto had worked for me for almost 20 yrs...

Good Music + Good People = Great Fu(kin' Times !!!

oh & Marina22 it was about damn time u stopped silently stalking me ;) It was great to hang out w/ u Sat.! I know you probably work fri but we'll send you to bed at 2am (before the party goes overdrive ;D

Guest Marina22

seems like something interesting in the making...... ;D good line up---

Thanks man...

and this is only the begenning my friend!

One motto had worked for me for almost 20 yrs...

Good Music + Good People = Great Fu(kin' Times !!!

oh & Marina22 it was about damn time u stopped silently stalking me ;) It was great to hang out w/ u Sat.! I know you probably work fri but we'll send you to bed at 2am (before the party goes overdrive ;D

Ha ha, that's me the stalker ;) I don't work Friday and I definetly don't go to bed early, only when I am too drunk :P

Guest AlanS

nothing decent happens in lauderdale in terms of good music, or Broward as a whole for that matter...

Well thats about to change!

Let's get this started B.. Thurs 4/20! ;D

HOME_4-20.jpg

Guest Dj_Peace

good luck on your endeavor - schedule permitting, since I live in fort liquordale, I will come out and support, One word - please be consistent and allow sufficient time for your promotion to grow. Don't break camp and roll out if it is slow the first couple of weeks - consistency and time are the primary ingredients i building and usstaining a successful house promotion.

Jah guide!