Clubplanet Nightlife Community

come HOME! - A new House Night in Ft. Lauderdale..

B-SIDE1414779017

I was wonderin' if you were still around these parts...

tell saltine's ass to come out too.. I know DUI will show up after all it is 4-20 ;D

Yeah we'll see if the saleen is scheduled for any other autograph sessions.. you know how it is when the local celebrity is in the house. LOL :P

I'm not one to go out during the week, but i'll be sure to pop in.

And please, make sure the music isn't too loud for the space.. i think my ears are STILL ringing from the last time i was there a few years ago... they kept the sound at a deafening level for that smaller space.. ugh!

Guest AlanS

good luck on your endeavor - schedule permitting, since I live in fort liquordale, I will come out and support, One word - please be consistent and allow sufficient time for your promotion to grow. Don't break camp and roll out if it is slow the first couple of weeks - consistency and time are the primary ingredients i building and usstaining a successful house promotion.

Jah guide!

Amen to this.. Thank Peace

good luck on your endeavor - schedule permitting, since I live in fort liquordale, I will come out and support, One word - please be consistent and allow sufficient time for your promotion to grow. Don't break camp and roll out if it is slow the first couple of weeks - consistency and time are the primary ingredients i building and usstaining a successful house promotion.

Jah guide!

Amen to this.. Thank Peace

Thanks guys for all the support... and don't worrry peace.. as i said this is only the begenning... of a tri county House community! and actually this start is small compared to what i have in store for next month 8)

668004_m.jpg

Hosted By: Carol Medina & LogikCollective

Guest vaughan

just don't laugh that i'm there early and i leave early... gotta work in the mornin'... lol :P

BUAHHHH!!!! HAHAHAH!!!! LOL!!!

OOOps... Sorry!

Guest rhythmburn

good stuff guys!!!

karma is a very cool, intimate spot

music was great, but i'm a hurtin' from the booze today =)

crowd not too bad for a thursday night @ riverfront in FTL

nice to have house music in broward ;)

Guest AlanS

Great night!! Solid crowd for Laudy on Thurs night no less, were def digging the deeper groovier stuff..

Thanks to those who came through, Swank, Diego, Johnny, Lola, Rick... Don't know what ya'll were feeding Gina for drinks... but :-X

Looks like B has another solid night on his hands :)

Great night o' music :o Started slow - not a lot of people, but by 1am or so, the place got a nice crowd.. not packed but its a start.. Music was great, i really loved your stuff Alan!

B, thanks for a party... yer the best baby ;) you got my ass a shakin' boy ;D and as always, great to hang with the cj'ers too :)

I like the changes Karma did by taking down that curtain thing.. makes the space feel larger.. still could use a few more things.. but i hope the spot stays open and house music comes to broward (again)... lets hope so!!! ;D

omg those martini's were good... um too good :P LOL

Guest spinderella7713

I became a big fan of Next Generation when they span @ my monday morning party....They really are a different sound...something to check out!!! ;)

Guest swank

I became a big fan of Next Generation when theyspan @ my monday morning party....They really are a different sound...something to check out!!! ;)

'span'...can you say that? LOL, I think it's 'spun'

just sayin... ;D

This is GREAT!! I will be there to check it out. Nice not having to drive so far! :)

I was hoping you would become a part of the team behind this (at least before you leave ;)

For the rest of you's 8) some of the Pics are up and viewable....

Others were just added and should be there shortly...

Click Here 2 C Pix From HOME

in addition to the monthly linup listed we will also feature weekly suprise guest DJ's TBA!