Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday will be shine's end of season closing event with Armand Van Helden

Guest djjoncowan

Guest Fez

Miguel is an excellent GM. One of the hardest, most thankless jobs out there might I add. What exactly is your gripe with him?

Can't wait for tonight!!!

nothing against Miguel, he's a cool guy, but CAN'T work under pressure...i might be wrong...

Guest swank

if you guys DO open again,

make sure u get a NEW: VIP Director & General Mgr. ;)

WTF ???

there's a time and place for everything...you obviously don't get it.

Guest Devilicious

Miguel is an excellent GM. One of the hardest, most thankless jobs out there might I add. What exactly is your gripe with him?

nothing against Miguel, he's a cool guy, but CAN'T work under pressure...i might be wrong...

hmmm...

so what you are saying is you're not certain, you don't know the guy, but you are comfortable slamming him publicly ???

Those of us that DO know him personally and work with him regularly have no gripes. ;)

Guest Fez

hmmm...

so what you are saying is you're not certain, you don't know the guy, but you are comfortable slamming him publicly ???

Those of us that DO know him personally and work with him regularly have no gripes. ;)

i DO know him , and did work with him...

i've known the guy way before Shine came to this world...

Guest pod

Umm what I think he means is that you're threadjacking over some personal vendetta.

Not for nothing, but being a club GM is a thankless job. If I had it, I'd lose the position in a week after I lost it and hit some clueless clubgoer for being a dork.