Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This monday morning @ Studio A!!!!

Guest spinderella7713

Guest spinderella7713

With the amount of people that you bring to your parties i don't think your gonna last long either ! ;)

lmao......thanks for the heads up.

Guest Industry Junkie

Hey Jenny! You know very well I dont get carried away with all the nonsense that's been going on... I think you are doing exactly what you need to do and for that I give you kudos... ;D...However, are you sure you are hosting the official Danny T. afterparty like I have been hearing...cause last time I heard Danny doesn't allow anybody to capitalize on his name without proper permission...Although Allan might be as close as he is and pull Danny over there (unlikely), I think party should be promoted for what it is... Nevertheless, Good Luck! Should be extremely interesting! :P

Guest Industry Junkie

& Nikolas! Jenny is a lovely girl but you were my "Trisha" many years ago...dont forget to show me love too!...I tend to get jealous... ;D

Guest Industry Junkie

I think I got the Cool Junkie Bug!!! ::) Must be cause I'm posting at this time and everybody seems to be sleeping... Anyways! Just wanted to utilize the opportunity you are giving me to let everybody know that both parties should be crazy this Monday...DUE TO THE DANNY T. FRENZY! You with the Boys and us with OUR FRIENDS...yours and ours!!! Love and Respect! INDUSTRY PLAYGROUND... MATT MARTINEZ WILL DEFINETELY KICK ASS AGAIN! PLUS THIS MONDAY WE ARE PAYING A VERY SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL FRIENDS FROM CROBAR WHO GAVE US THEIR BEST OVER THE YEARS AND SET STANDARDS ON HOW COOL INDUSTRY PEOPLE SHOULD WORK AND PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU CROBAR! WE LOVE YA GUYS! ALWAYS WILL!

Guest spinderella7713

awwwwww louis how cute...now please try to get some sleep, dont want to end up like joseph now do u....lol.

your comments about us and the boys are so funny and typical...last week was victor calderone and we had stronger promotion then you there...therefore we had a huge "mixed" crowd ...which equals sucess. Remember NV? I wanna have one good dance party....you stick with your sofas and sleeping customers...still luv ya louis....really this is all fun and games. :-*

Guest spinderella7713

and..........post ur flyer....wait u cant....dont u guys owe some money to cj??? that speaks for itself. :P

Guest Industry Junkie

Damm right u r! Super Fun and that's the whole point cause what we project is what our customers will perceive... We are all friends and our clientele should feel that... I agree with some very smart people that have stressed the fact that negativity doesn't help at all what we try to accomplish... Clubland needs positive players... However, every now and then it is healthy to spice it up a little bit without offending anyone! THERE IS A LINE WE SHOULDNT CROSS or Better yet... Forget it no more talk about lines... ;D

Guest Industry Junkie

Regarding Joseph! Touche! But how else am I supposed to redeemed myself and pay for my sins if I abandon him after I adopted him ;D.... But if you need help with your "Joseph's" at Studio....send them over because for some strange reason I have developed a peculiar talent to bring out the best out of our comrades in distress...Lol! Oh! tell my best friend to stop calling me to tell me she's going to kick my ass because of the boys remark... I love them! Tell them they can all come have lots of fun in my sofas... ;) U STILL OWE ME BREAKFAST!!!

Guest Industry Junkie

and..........post ur flyer....wait u cant....dont u guys owe some money to cj??? that speaks for itself.

Low Blow!!! Ouch! I beg your pardon...you guys is way too many people...last I heard, I personally don't owe Money to anybody...well not taking in consideration the IRS... come and get me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nonetheless, lets do some damage control thru PR techniques... INDUSTRY PLAYGROUND IS AN INDEPENDENT ENTITY... we host our party at such venue, but have nothing to do with their accounts payables... I AM UNAWARE IF THEY OWE CJ MONEY, BUT I CERTAINLY DON'T... NOR YOU, NOR ANYBODY WE KNOW... That been said, I would post my flyer but I dont want you to see me naked... Although 2/3 of the Miami population have so far... or maybe I should, so everybody can see what happens in the sofas... :P

Guest Ariel

54.jpg

Last week was amazing!!!! This week we r the official DT afterhours ....suprise guest DJ will be announced later this week.

I like this flyer much better ;)

Guest juanchisimo

I wish I can make it, I've never made it to a monday morning party ever..i just really can't, it's tiring all this partying. 8)

Guest spinderella7713

I wish I can make it, I've never made it to a monday morning party ever..i just really can't, it's tiring all this partying. 8)

Come on u can do it!!!