Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Ramirez @ Nikki Beach this Sunday...

Guest ddg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

i wont be able to make it sat nite for your celebrations Tal, but hopefully you'll still be partying on Sunday...John, hes playing i think from around 4 to 10....no excuses this time mofo...lol

Guest WhereIsZion12

as much as you hate this question...i was curious is Nikki Beach 21+ because there are quite a few djs that play there and ive never known? :-\

Guest ddg

walk around the back..you can hang out there, but they are gonna card you if you try to get a drink....but who's gonna know if someone else buys you the drinks.. ::);)

Guest djqba

walk around the back..you can hang out there, but they are gonna card you if you try to get a drink....but who's gonna know if someone else buys you the drinks.. ::);)

hehehe so true...

Guest pod

as much as you hate this question...i was curious is Nikki Beach 21+ because there are quite a few djs that play there and ive never known? :-\

For fuck's sake, like I said it is 21+ by law across the beach.

BUT the difference with Nikki Beach is that technically they can't restrict access to the beach area so in essence the sandy part around the back is all ages. And FREE.

Guest tres-b

When LP reopens crobar, will there be an all ages night... :-X

Guest pod

BUT the difference with Nikki Beach is that technically they can't restrict access to the beach area so in essence the sandy part around the back is all ages. And FREE.

Still, why encourage it?

Guest WhereIsZion12

Still, why encourage it?

you know all of us were there once... and like i said once before, a few years ago a lot of venues were 18+ and i would always pass and then wtf hardly anything worthwhile is 18+...were house fiends too! not preschoolers in a playground...

all im trying to accomplish is finding the respectable djs at a decent venue to do the EXACT same thing as you...dance and party the week's stress away!

thats all...whether you disregard my comment or not at least i can say i tried. :-\

Guest ddg

i better see lots of you kids out there on sunday 8)

i'll go if you go to cafeteria on saturday lol

i cant make it out sat nite ,gotta be at work for a few hours on sunday morning..come on kid..i better c u out sunday..

Guest ddg

Still, why encourage it?

you know all of us were there once... and like i said once before, a few years ago a lot of venues were 18+ and i would always pass and then wtf hardly anything worthwhile is 18+...were house fiends too! not preschoolers in a playground...

all im trying to accomplish is finding the respectable djs at a decent venue to do the EXACT same thing as you...dance and party the week's stress away!

thats all...whether you disregard my comment or not at least i can say i tried. :-\

pay no attention to pod, hes probably grumpy cuz he hasnt banned someone lately..

Guest durrtylexx

i better see lots of you kids out there on sunday 8)

i'll go if you go to cafeteria on saturday lol

i cant make it out sat nite ,gotta be at work for a few hours on sunday morning..come on kid..i better c u out sunday..

i was just busting your balls meng

who knows maybe i'll go to nikki beach, it all depends on what happens saturday night.