Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Ramirez @ Nikki Beach this Sunday...

Guest ddg

Guest ddg

i better see lots of you kids out there on sunday 8)

i'll go if you go to cafeteria on saturday lol

i cant make it out sat nite ,gotta be at work for a few hours on sunday morning..come on kid..i better c u out sunday..

i was just busting your balls meng

who knows maybe i'll go to nikki beach, it all depends on what happens saturday night.

didnt you say you were going to c tenaglia as well...u remember the last nikki-mansion combo we had??...lol :-X

no excuses focker!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

i cant make it out sat nite ,gotta be at work for a few hours on sunday morning..come on kid..i better c u out sunday..

who knows maybe i'll go to nikki beach, it all depends on what happens saturday night.

didnt you say you were going to c tenaglia as well...u remember the last nikki-mansion combo we had??...lol :-X

no excuses focker!!

ha ha

that was the last time white white baby

naw thats not going to happen again. :-X

Guest ddg

no excuses focker!!

ha ha

that was the last time white white baby

naw thats not going to happen again. :-X

lmao!!!

Guest pod

you know all of us were there once...

Maybe so, but I think I was smart enough not to ask on a very (and I mean very) public messageboard. We're not an EZBoard in Slovakia.

Guest WhereIsZion12

you know all of us were there once...

Maybe so, but I think I was smart enough not to ask on a very (and I mean very) public messageboard. We're not an EZBoard in Slovakia.

well i apologize if i was an annoyance to you pod i was just using the resources which were available...thank you for your valuable time and advice :-[

Guest pod

Not an annoyance really, but I posted once what the deal was, and so did several others, it just got repetitive. I feel for your situation, but instead of asking the same question to the same people, maybe concentrate on doing something about it.

Not an annoyance really, but I posted once what the deal was, and so did several others, it just got repetitive. I feel for your situation, but instead of asking the same question to the same people, maybe concentrate on doing something about it.

I agree that it gets repetetive but in the case of Nikki Beach the deal is a little ambiguous. Hence why i took the time to explain. Having been at the DT/Picotto party at Crobar a couple weeks ago kinda raised my respect level for a few young househeads (it was 18+). Plus im supporting one of my fav locals and he posed his question in a pretty mature way.

Guest WhereIsZion12

pod when you say i should try doing something about it...ive tried writing and even trying to collaborate events JUST AS A SUGGESTION OR PROPOSAL. and turned down harshly :-[

the idea behind it was NOT to flood the scene with little candy ravers looking for a cool spot to chill, but to broaden horizons for the ones who actually want it for the music... because there are so many amazing dj's which come in and out of south florida there are, not a ton but a good amount of so-called "kids" who know good music and yet are frowned upon.

all ages crowds are aweful!!! thats not what im trying to accomplish... but events with an 18+ crowd isn't a horrible setting..especially now days

there's no one to blame...i know that everyone dislikes their youths for whatever their reasoning is but without support of impacting people who already have their entire arm in, there's nothing for us to ease our minds with.

now yes i am new to cj and perhaps i went about it the wrong way, but it gets difficult when you put a lot of effort into a project and you get shat on or they tell you to try a shitty venue with sorry music...why? ???

but no worries.. i guess you just gotta be persistant... the question wont come up again :-X

Guest pod

I mean do something as in take action. Write your local councilperson, explain what you're looking to accomplish, and that not every kid in Miami-Dade County should be shot if they're out after sunset. It's an uphill battle, certainly, but by the sounds of it, it'd be a worthwhile one for you.

Guest ddg

perfect .. is there a cover?

sorry for all the questions but i never go there.

i think they start charging around 8....

Guest musicalmissionary

I got there right at 4. Enjoyed the scenery very much for about an hour. Don't know who was spinning for the hour I was there, but it was too commercial for my taste... good for that crowd though. Unfortunately a nasty fight broke out right in front of the DJ booth and what I saw just made me sick... kids face got totally torn apart. My friends and I couldn't shake off the funk that was in the air after that so we left.

Guest colione98

I got there right at 4. Enjoyed the scenery very much for about an hour. Don't know who was spinning for the hour I was there, but it was too commercial for my taste...

It was Johnny Ramirez.... What did you expect? Your at the beach under the sun, different dj, a time of rejoicement and recognized tunes here and there..... You had plenty of underground funk the evening before in some dark hole in the wall....

Unfortunately a nasty fight broke out right in front of the DJ booth and what I saw just made me sick... kids face got totally torn apart. My friends and I couldn't shake off the funk that was in the air after that so we left.

I had just gotten there after the fight... I heard the kid got jumped on by a sand leopard and went to town on his face...

it was a good turn out afterwards...

Guest ddg

from what i remember...johnny got on about 4....played for like a half an hour before "the fight" broke up...while the fight was going he played lolas theme...everybodys attention was on the fight, what was he gonna do start dropping bombs..lol..anyways...it took a good hour for the crowd to forget the horrendous site we all had just witnessed...but after that it was great...and i dont think he played commercial..but thats just me..

david, what tracks did u think were too commercial, just curious..

im pissed at the people that said they were gonna show and didnt..u all suck :P

thx to bruce for the drink tix...greatly apprec

one last note on that fight i saw....i didnt actually see it go down (i saw the massive huddle), but i got to c the unpleasant site of the guys face and him having seizures on the ground after the beating...i have never seen anything like this in my life(and i would like to think that i have seen some shit in my day)......it was hard for me to get back into the party mode after that.....my heart goes out to that kid..he may have deserved it, he may not have..but he will never be the same after yesterday.... :( :(

Guest musicalmissionary

I'll admit I might have pulled the "commercial" card out too quickly. I'm not big on track IDs but there was just a couple that struck me as "no, not this again" and they were almost immediately after getting there at a cunt hair before 4. I do remember groovin out right before the fight broke out so it's entirely possible and likely that Johnny wasn't even responsible for the "commercial" tracks I heard.

About the fight... the image of that kid's face will haunt me for quite some time. I have a hard time imagining what might have provoked the amount of rage the little guy unleashed. Or how people standing around let it get that bad. It's my understanding there was plenty of time for people closer to the beatdown to intervene but didn't. I can understand letting 2 people have their way till one goes down... but allowing it to continue to the point where the guy is pinned down and getting repeatedly bashed in the face... some of those people should feel sick about letting it continue. Easier said than done... but fuck!