Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Ramirez @ Nikki Beach this Sunday...

Guest ddg

Guest ddg

I'll admit I might have pulled the "commercial" card out too quickly. I'm not big on track IDs but there was just a couple that struck me as "no, not this again" and they were almost immediately after getting there at a cunt hair before 4. I do remember groovin out right before the fight broke out so it's entirely possible and likely that Johnny wasn't even responsible for the "commercial" tracks I heard.

About the fight... the image of that kid's face will haunt me for quite some time. I have a hard time imagining what might have provoked the amount of rage the little guy unleashed. Or how people standing around let it get that bad. It's my understanding there was plenty of time for people closer to the beatdown to intervene but didn't. I can understand letting 2 people have their way till one goes down... but allowing it to continue to the point where the guy is pinned and getting repeatedly bashed in the face... some of those people should feel sick about letting it continue. Easier said than done... but fuck!

the sad part is that the guy that got the beating was there with his friends (i remembered him and his group from space awhile back) and yet they did nothing...from what i understood, two girls got into it and then their boyfriends or friends got into it....btw..the fucing ambulance took way too long imo to get there..there is a fucking hospital 2 mins away...mo was one of the guys helping out and got to c him up close...his face was completely broken..his eye socket, jaw...and i couldnt help but see the girls that were with them crying their eyes out...like they had just lost a loved one..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

got some info that the fight was between a tenant and landlord(so it actually had started outside of nikkis)...and yes, the guy that did the pummeling is in jail

Guest spacecadet

got some info that the fight was between a tenant and landlord(so it actually had started outside of nikkis)...and yes, the guy that did the pummeling is in jail

tenant and landlord/okay if you say sooo

who ever told you that is wrong

Guest Cosmigonon

Spill the beans or stfu

Guest LeVeL

So was this a 1 on 1 fight or a couple of people against 1 guy. Pretty fucked up thing to see while clubbing.

That just tells you that you better pay your rent and not fuck aroudn with peoples money.

Spill the beans or stfu

no doubt, i was suppose to be there but i passed the fuk out from the clubbing madness

the 2 ppl that were in the fight what did they look like and what time of day did that start to happen?

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I'm glad I got there later than that, didn;t even know about the fight until reading about it today...

Guest ddg

thats what i heard..didnt say if it was true or false..just passing what i heard...and, your right, i dont believe it was a tenant landlord thing....

Guest rollyp66

you are wrong, I knnow exactly what happend, and that isn't it

Guest ddg

werd...then johnny got told the wrong info by the manager..my bad.... :-[

Guest colione98

well, if you are going to put a a front and don't correct any mis-information, then don't speak upon it... That is how bum scoop gets passed around and rumors begin...

If you have it, give it up cause it was during broad day light where every one was in attendance and therefore it is not a "VIP / White Label and or Exclusive Affair"

Why does everyone have to be on that "I got that ish don't nobody else have it" type mentality....

It may have well been one of our current posters....

Guest colione98

by the way diego,,

good seeing you this weekend... Nikki's is my new hot spot....

Guest ddg

by the way diego,,

good seeing you this weekend... Nikki's is my new hot spot....

always seeing you kid!!! glad it turned out well for johnny this past weekend.. ;)