Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH DJ NIKOLAS

Guest juanchisimo

Guest juanchisimo

After_Ours_Flyer_SD_03.jpg

NIKOLAS_MHH.jpg

MHH: It was not that long ago that you were playing at Havana, a small club on Washington. Now you are a resident for the Opium Group. This is a HUGE accomplishment. What do you think took you so far?

NIKOLAS:Wow.. I think about that now and even for me is hard to believe it and more difficult to explain it. People ask me how I did it in only 4 years spinning and I ask them that first of all I haven't done anything yet.I am just starting with a good foot in this very hard world of DJ/producer business. I think its a mix of many things that have to be in perfect synchronization in order to make something happen. I would say.. being in the right place at the right time, knowing the right people, humility, skills ( of course ), a little bit of luck and looooot of patience. I think that's the formula to accomplish are your goals in life.

MHH: You are a very good HOUSE DJ but you also spin open format very well. What do you prefer and why?

NIKOLAS: I take the open format as a school to be a good and recognized House DJ. I dont mind at all spinning open format, actually I enjoy it a lot, and even more when people respond with screams and jumps in front of you. Spinning House Music for me is like a dream come true.I take it with so much respect that when I do it , I do it with all my heart and try to ......

visit our site to read the rest of the interview

Guest Civs

how about asking some Howard Stern style questions??? now that would be great to read. we would really get to know the man behind the tables.

Guest Diaga

how about asking some Howard Stern style questions??? now that would be great to read. we would really get to know the man behind the tables.

:-X

Guest djnikolas

Thanks to Alex the rest of the miamihouseheads crew for the interview ans support for the local talent... Good luck in the new afterhours party @ Studio A. Will be there fosho.

C u guys afterours saturday/sunday morning @ Nocturnal !

Guest itsalexg

Thanks to Alex the rest of the miamihouseheads crew for the interview ans support for the local talent... Good luck in the new afterhours party @ Studio A. Will be there fosho.

C u guys afterours saturday/sunday morning @ Nocturnal !

thank you!