Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your plans for MDW -- New HOT Vid on page 2!

Guest michael^heaven

---It will definitely be bikini fest here at the inlet that weekend. I'm gonna stick to my beach cruiser though. Traffic is gonna be sick!!

Guest Devilicious

leaving town Thursday, returning the following Wednesday. Fuck MDW on the beach.

Guest LeVeL

Might go the Keys but probably will stay in Miami and join the Hip Hoppers in drive by shootings and riding on 26" down Washington Avenue as we scare the Minimal lovers away..lol

Guest pod

Might go the Keys but probably will stay in Miami and join the Hip Hoppers in drive by shootings and riding on 26" down Washington Avenue as we scare the Minimal lovers away..lol

What do you want this year, hollow points or the new HE rounds from Israel?

Guest LeVeL

What do you want this year, hollow points or the new HE rounds from Israel?

Hollow points will do just fine for me.. :P

Guest ramon

WE <3 TECHNO. get it right anyway. Most of us will be gone though. We are leaving a nice suprise for you on the 26th of May though. :)

Guest slamminshaun

Playing a house music gig locally... ;D First gig since I played for Evan at Release in West Palm...the Slammer coming out of retirement like Michael Jordan

str8 thuggin mia what beotches 46"s on my integra ::)

im not trying to get mugged/shot by some dude yelling "in ma white T's!" driving w/ his 69 impala w/ them grills on that makes all dem hoes say ay papi...bring bring it back - power 96!

Don't even try it this time Diogo. You got me to come out this weekend and I had a blast. But don't try your slick manipulating techiniques on MDW. It won't work this time Biiatch!!! :P