Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 questions: ========================== >

1) has anyone tried the new batch of Euro's? They're a little larger, flat on one side with the Euro logo, and dome-shaped on the opposite side; white pill.

2) Taking speed pills. What do you think or know about them AND if taken with E how long to wait before going to sleep?

I've noticed that when anything speedy is in the system sleep becomes VERY strange. Speed pill made physical self very jittery, and caused loud or heavy breathing while half awake half asleep. Needless to say...didn't sleep very well. As for the mental state...it's very strange...bizarre dreams.

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Uh...no kidding, but thanks for attempting to answer my question.

Originally posted by tastyt:

Well amphetamines keep you awake; of course you're going to have trouble sleeping.

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

[This message has been edited by ~surreal~ (edited 04-03-2001).]

Thanks for the warning kingink24, but I doubt I'll have a craving for that anymore. I felt like crapola the next day! cwm3.gif No more for this little girl. biggrin.gif

Originally posted by kingink24:

surreal speed is physically addictive, be careful. cwm25.gif

------------------

Can you be more clear when you say "speed pills"? Do you mean xenadrine, up your gas etc??? Or do you mean MDEA, crystal meth, crank etc.... or do you mean speedy X. Many peeps use the words speed very loosely when in reality there is a big difference. cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

The pill that I'm referring to is exactly what I said "speed pill". It looked like a large capsule (large relative to mdma capsules), similar to those of diet fuels if you know what those look like, and in the speed pill was a dark-tan colored powder. Does any of this sound familiar?

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

Can you be more clear when you say "speed pills"? Do you mean xenadrine, up your gas etc??? Or do you mean MDEA, crystal meth, crank etc.... or do you mean speedy X. Many peeps use the words speed very loosely when in reality there is a big difference. cwm15.gif

------------------

Originally posted by ~surreal~:

The pill that I'm referring to is exactly what I said "speed pill". It looked like a large capsule (large relative to mdma capsules), similar to those of diet fuels if you know what those look like, and in the speed pill was a dark-tan colored powder. Does any of this sound familiar?

So it's a PILL with POWDER in it? Oh, yeah, I know what you're talking about! A PILL! With POWDER in it!

Jesus, I guess kids'll ingest anything these days...

If you don't know what speed is, DON"T DO IT!

roadrunner~ a gf of mine that gave it to me said it was a "speed pill". Whether or not it was, I don't know. I should have KNOWN what I was taking, but it was from a person that I trust.

YES, YES, I NOW REALIZE THAT IT WASN'T THE MOST INTELLIGENT CHOICE, BUT IT WAS A LESSON LEARNED.

cwm7.gif

------------------