Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So you like Techno?

Guest Diaga

Happy Hardcore.

I have always wanted to go to one of these happy hardcore parties to see how much i can take it before hanging myselfs..

and isnt that one of spinderellas crack parties ?? :P

You will be surprise with the quality of the music.

Guest pod

of course if it sounds hard then it's techno

ffs

::)

Wow.

Listen, you're a nice guy in person, why the hostility anytime someone gets on "your" musical style, even in jest? I don't get worked up when someone criticizes dance music in general, which is about as specific as I can get when people ask me what I like.

Guest dj_release

of course if it sounds hard then it's techno

ffs

::)

Wow.

Listen, you're a nice guy in person, why the hostility anytime someone gets on "your" musical style, even in jest? I don't get worked up when someone criticizes dance music in general, which is about as specific as I can get when people ask me what I like.

whatever bro... wtf do u care... always trying to be a smart ass

Guest pod

I really don't. Just making incidental commentary on a slow Thursday night. Curiosity really. In person you seem to be pretty laid back and easy going, but here on the board it's either promoting your party, or attacking someone if they a) forget to mention it's going on or B) make a "jab" at techno. Really just wondering where the hostility is coming from.

And I'm not trying to be a smart-ass, it's built into me. 2 minutes out of the womb and I was asking if all this shit was covered under my HMO. If you've ever seen Drawn Together, think of me as the animated pig.

Guest dj_release

I really don't. Just making incidental commentary on a slow Thursday night. Curiosity really. In person you seem to be pretty laid back and easy going, but here on the board it's either promoting your party, or attacking someone if they a) forget to mention it's going on or B) make a "jab" at techno. Really just wondering where the hostility is coming from.

And I'm not trying to be a smart-ass, it's built into me. 2 minutes out of the womb and I was asking if all this shit was covered under my HMO. If you've ever seen Drawn Together, think of me as the animated pig.

cause like other people I don't carry whatever goes on in this shithole into real life

??? it's a board isn't it? it's made for ranting and commenting

and btw how the fuck do u know what I like and play? If I called it house would it be allright then?

Guest pod

How do I know what you like? Umm well one time I saw your name on a flyer for a techno-oriented party Ramon was throwing, and by your stories and posts, I can tell you like techno. If you don't, I'm surprised and stand corrected.

And I wouldn't expect you to carry it on to real life, I would just guess someone with your hostility would at least be somewhat hostile in real life. Hell, I'm a smart-ass all around. Here and in real life.

Oh, and if this is such a shithole, I'd really rather you not post or promote on here. After all, we are a shithole.

Guest Philip

I believe happy hardcore falls under the techno genre anyway. Go on any record site and in there techno section you will find plenty of that stuff.

Guest michael^heaven

Happy Hardcore.

I have always wanted to go to one of these happy hardcore parties to see how much i can take it before hanging myselfs..

and isnt that one of spinderellas crack parties ?? :P

You will be surprise with the quality of the music.

---Been to plenty of these the last time I was living in California circa '92. However, it was known as Belgian Hardcore back then. A much darker & harder version to today's Hardcore.