Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FREE SEX onthebeach w/ Shawn Rudnick @Home! (this Thur)

A New night 4 people who enjoy any type of House / Dance Music...

Ft. Lauderdale's Only Models & Bottles Party w/ Miami's Hottest House DJ's

No Cover & 2-4-1 for Ladies ALL NIGHT!

05-18-06 monthly residents from the

LogikCollective (DJ Bigz & B-SIDE)

Special Suprise Guest DJs this Thur is

Superstar DJ Shawn Rudnick !!

th_Amika-25.jpg

HOMEfront-May18.jpg

HOMEback-2.jpg

Guest vaughan

th_Amika-25.jpg

Well there goes that SURPRISE!

Shawn Ruddy Rudnick in the HOUSE... too close to home to not go check out my brother!!!

Present!

Guest swank

I'm glad to see the dj's supporting this effort. I can still remember 'back inna day' when Laudy used to be the place. With patience this could turn out to be something quite worthwhile since there is not much going on in the Broward corridor.

Guest colione98

b-side

I missed out on a couple weeks and promised you last week I would make it out on this one--

little did I know.....

"b-side and his motivated power movements"... 8)

"Man, stfu, he's been making them your just now seeing them".... :o

"oh yeah, that's right" ::)

the kid

"b-side and his motivated power movements"... 8)

"Man, stfu, he's been making them your just now seeing them".... :o

"oh yeah, that's right" ::)

the kid

WTF ? ? ? LOL where did that come from....

either way thanx I just try to stick to good music and good sounding venues ;)

now if you wanna see a power move

powermove4.jpg

;D

???SUPERSTAR???

He's one of Miami's Longest running House DJs who conistantly held residencies and booking here and abroad.

Hey man I consider Mr. Solero a "Legend" & "Superstar" and get shit for that too... but unless a DJ who's spun more countries than me &/or been doing it longer than I have disputes this; I stand behind my claim ;)

Don't think so come out to see for yourself 8)

Guest Red Hook

???SUPERSTAR???

He's one of Miami's Longest running House DJs who conistantly held residencies and booking here and abroad.

Hey man I consider Mr. Solero a "Legend" & "Superstar" and get shit for that too... but unless a DJ who's spun more countries than me &/or been doing it longer than I have disputes this; I stand behind my claim ;)

Don't think so come out to see for yourself 8)

DON'T GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE & NO DISRESPECT TO SHAWN HE'S A GOOD DJ. PERSONALLY TO ME HE'S NOT A SUPERSTAR. MY COMMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MR.SOLERO. MR.SOLERO IS HIS OWN MAN. I KEEP IT REAL! YOU SHOULD KNOW. FROM DAY ONE @ YUCA I SHOWED YOU WHO I AM. AFTER YOUR SET I APPROACHED YOU TOLD YOU YOUR SET WAS HOT & WE SPOKE FOR A WHILE ABOUT MUSIC. (I'M TALKING ABOUT THE THERAPY PARTY) NOT KNOWING EACHOTHER AT THE END OF THE NITE YOU ASKED ME FOR HELP. I HELPED YOU CARRY YOUR SPEAKERS TO YOUR RIDE. THAT'S THE TYPE OF PERSON I AM. EVERYONE JUST BROKE OUT ON YOU. DO YOU REMEMBER? LET US NOT GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE ALL I DID WAS RESPOND TO THE WORD "SUPERSTAR". I GUESS WE ARE ALL SUPPOSE TO AGREE ON EVERYTHING. WHEREVER I'M AT I KEEP IT REAL. UNFORTUNATLEY I AM NOT PART OF THIS CLIQUE SO MY COMMENTS GET TAKEN PERSONAL. LET US NOT JUDGE SOMEONE FOR MAKING AN OPINION. JUDGE THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE. YO B MY INTENTIONS WERE NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE PEACE & ONE LOVE

DON'T GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE & NO DISRESPECT TO SHAWN HE'S A GOOD DJ. PERSONALLY TO ME HE'S NOT A SUPERSTAR. MY COMMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MR.SOLERO. MR.SOLERO IS HIS OWN MAN. I KEEP IT REAL! YOU SHOULD KNOW. FROM DAY ONE @ YUCA I SHOWED YOU WHO I AM. AFTER YOUR SET I APPROACHED YOU TOLD YOU YOUR SET WAS HOT & WE SPOKE FOR A WHILE ABOUT MUSIC. (I'M TALKING ABOUT THE THERAPY PARTY) NOT KNOWING EACHOTHER AT THE END OF THE NITE YOU ASKED ME FOR HELP. I HELPED YOU CARRY YOUR SPEAKERS TO YOUR RIDE. THAT'S THE TYPE OF PERSON I AM. EVERYONE JUST BROKE OUT ON YOU. DO YOU REMEMBER? LET US NOT GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE ALL I DID WAS RESPOND TO THE WORD "SUPERSTAR". I GUESS WE ARE ALL SUPPOSE TO AGREE ON EVERYTHING. WHEREVER I'M AT I KEEP IT REAL. UNFORTUNATLEY I AM NOT PART OF THIS CLIQUE SO MY COMMENTS GET TAKEN PERSONAL. LET US NOT JUDGE SOMEONE FOR MAKING AN OPINION. JUDGE THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE. YO B MY INTENTIONS WERE NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE PEACE & ONE LOVE

relax with the ALL CAPS.

Thanks,

CJ Management

Guest Red Hook

05-18-06 monthly residents from the

LogikCollective (DJ Bigz & B-SIDE)

th_Amika-25.jpg

HOMEfront-May18.jpg

HOMEback-2.jpg

I'll see you 2nite!