Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you were at Paolo Mojo or even if you weren't...

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary

I finally posted Pedro Isoni's opening set before Paolo Mojo this past Friday at Sobe Live... ENJOY > here

Guest bootstah

nice nice nice, gotta d/l now. Thanks Dave, btw, do you still have a copy of that Sunday night session, that was seriously the best time ;D

Guest missgroovethang

ThanX bro U truly are a missionary for good music 8)

Yes you are!!! BTW.. The Paolo Mojo party was Fabulous 8)

Guest musicalmissionary

Mind blowing set!!!!! :o :o :o

WOW man... I'm flattered on Pedro's behalf by your reaction to his set.

I still can't get over that Spastik into Always mix (around 95:00 in). I distinctly remember thinking "oh shit, he's going too hard too early" when I heard him start to play Spastik and then I heard the piano from Always start to creep in and I felt this huge instant relief followed by the bliss that always comes from... Always.

Guest Philip

I still can't get over that Spastik into Always mix (around 95:00 in). I distinctly remember thinking "oh shit, he's going too hard too early" when I heard him start to play Spastik and then I heard the piano from Always start to creep in and I felt this huge instant relief followed by the bliss that always comes from... Always.

Dude I spent like all evening at work trying to think of the name to that track. I knew I had it but couldn't remember the name. Then last night I was dreaming about it. Finally this morning I pinned it down. Hail to the "bliss that always comes from... Always".

Guest musicalmissionary

Bent_Always_Ashley Beedle's Mahavishnu Vocal Mix is @ 1:36:17

The first track on Danny Howells's Renaissance Revelations CD and one of the reasons I became an instant fan of his. It might not be his track, but anyone responsible for bringing that track to my ears for the first time... is a beloved person.

Guest Philip

The first track on Danny Howells's Renaissance Revelations CD

I finally came to that conclusion this morning. I kept thinking Nick Warren, Nick Warren and then remebered Nick and Danny did a 2XCD compilation together. Sure enough... That track made my Friday ;D

B00005T7J2.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg