Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shooting heroin in austrailia

so i just saw this story on CNN headline news. in autstrailia they have this building where people can go and shoot heroin. at the building they provide you with clean needles and your own little booth and a counselor...in the first 4 hours of it being open, 8 people made use of it, its supposed to lower the amount of overdoses.

my opinion is pretty much undecided... i think that harm reduction groups like dancesafe are one thing but this seems more like harm enabling. i suppose its safer for those already addicted, but i think it opens the door to more people becuase now they know they have somewhere to go. and on the other hand i guess it is better to be in a safe environment. what are your opinions?

------------------

01200110.jpg

what u gonna do? some people can handle their drugs and some can't. at least these feigns aren't in the streets sharin dirty needles and dyin in the alleys. heroin is a sad, sad drug. they say it is the best high money can buy, but with all the deaths and dick sucking that comes with it, it never appealed to me.