Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Bathroom Attendant Appreciation Thread

Guest slamminshaun

Guest coach

Only way I'd give money to a bathroom attendent is if they cleaned my @$$. Other then that it aint going to happen. Maybe clubs can have doors so that once you get through security there is a door man that will open the door for you and then expect a tip. One thing I would reccomend is maybe keep an inhouse masseus cus sometimes with all that standing you need to get cracked and worked out and wouldnt mind a massage.

I really think Miami may not be the townfor you.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Only way I'd give money to a bathroom attendent is if they cleaned my @$$. Other then that it aint going to happen. Maybe clubs can have doors so that once you get through security there is a door man that will open the door for you and then expect a tip. One thing I would reccomend is maybe keep an inhouse masseus cus sometimes with all that standing you need to get cracked and worked out and wouldnt mind a massage.

Just give the man a dollar for Christ Sake! Think about how many drink, fucked up mother fuc*ers he's got to put up with through the night. While you're there getting trashed and having fun, he sits there and picks up after your ass. Show some damm respect!

Guest b00tyman07

I'm thinking Eric is somehow related to Davenavarro. Just a thought...

I miss Davenavarro