Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lime Light Live This Week June 15

Guest knoro

Guest knoro

And to be TECHNICALLY accurate... I have a feeling these guys haven't ever even heard of THEE Limelight... but use the term to mean someone that is IN the limelight etc...

Limelight

Limelight is a type of stage lighting once used in theatres and music halls. Although it has long since been replaced by electric lighting, someone in the public eye is still said to be "in the limelight".

These guys are just trying to promote their shows any way they can. I wish them the best of luck. Great line-up IMO. My only input is to make it a point to introduce yourself to some people on here first so people know who you are. Most of them talk big game but hide behind their computers and screen names. Hope your show kicks-ass!

Although "The Art of Movin Butts" has been an Aquabooty term forever!!!

;D

thanks for the words of support i didn't think the terms and phases would bring the hater out of some people.and the ill thing is that this is will be a really great show we would be seeing hip hop history come to south fla.The art of movin butts, aquabooty term forever thats funny, but i thought that came from the tribe in 87 another hiphop classic. that cool !we are all on the same vibe i have been doing a nite by that name for the pass few month s in ft.lick just trying to bring a little culture to a hiphop scene that has been lacking the basics for years. we are now in the in our 6 months of doing the event and it is doing well and building a following.people have told me when they do look for our nite your nite pops up! its a small world and a small scene i have never been to your nite and never claim your nite, but we just use the name art of movin butts and not aquabooty i guess great minds think alike! i really hope there is honor among promoters and we come to agreement and maybe even work together. cpg954@yahoo.com or call paul gnu @ 954 736 8663 ....

Guest knoro

im so tempted to go to this ;D

few coworkers are already down...

Cool.. try to answer the question posted and you might get lucky winning free tickets. ;D

Guest knoro

YOU... YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEDDDDD.. BUT YOU SAY HE'S JUST A FRIEND..........

;D

Question... How do you get many stars?