Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things that I wish would happen for a change.

I wish for a change that when I walk down the street homeless people would give me a dollar everytime they walk up to me.

I wish bartenders wouldn't make dumb comments like I gotta charge you for a coke. I know you are lieing Fckr i've gotten them for free before.

I wish for a change that when I walk down the street homeless people would give me a dollar everytime they walk up to me.

I wish bartenders wouldn't make dumb comments like I gotta charge you for a coke. I know you are lieing Fckr i've gotten them for free before.

if homeless people could give you a dollar when you walked down the street, then they probably wouldn't be homeless.

Guest Devilicious

Haven't you ever heard the phrase, "There's no such thing as a free lunch!" Why the hell do you think you deserve a free soda? Do you whine when you have to pay for a soda at a restaurant? Coffee at Starbucks? If you wish hard enough does a vending machine dispense a cherry coke for your parched throat, gratis? Do you not comprehend that bars and clubs pay for not only the soda you are drinking, but for the ice, cups, napkins, straws, water bill, electricity bill, the MUSIC???? Wake up... grow up ::)

Please reread the post. You evidently didnt understand it. I was mentioning about bartenders saying that when typically they can do what they want I wasnt saying anything about having issues with paying for it. On a side note I do hope the previous poster pays the entrance fee for clubs they go to cus they gotta pay for the clubs expenses like electricity and rent. Suff like that.

Guest pod

Do you not comprehend that bars and clubs pay for not only the soda you are drinking, but for the ice, cups, napkins, straws, water bill, electricity bill, the MUSIC???? Wake up... grow up ::)

I've taught you well. :o

Guest rhythmburn

fuckin hilarious....thanks all for the afternoon entertainment....my workplace is lacking the usual antics today =)

Guest brasiliandrunk

Devilicious wheres my thanks?? :) hehehe ANYTIME GIRL ill go out of my way to help you if i can !

Guest Devilicious

Devilicious wheres my thanks?? :) hehehe ANYTIME GIRL ill go out of my way to help you if i can !

Thank you darling!!! It was great to see you again... been too long.

While I'm at it I'll thank Kirk and Angel and Albert and Ray and Dan and Jon Cowan and Ryan and Sara and all the other peeps who made my morning so memorable

:-* :-* :-*

Guest Devilicious

Do you not comprehend that bars and clubs pay for not only the soda you are drinking, but for the ice, cups, napkins, straws, water bill, electricity bill, the MUSIC???? Wake up... grow up ::)

I've taught you well. :o

haha... something like that. Years of dealing with these idiots didn't hurt either. I have no tolerance for people who want handouts. ESPECIALLY when they ask for them!

Just because your favorite Chili's waiter doesn't slap the 1.50 on your bill for the diet coke doesn't mean a bartender in a fast paced environment such as a nightclub can afford that luxury. This kid knows zero about the biz... first lesson is big brother is always watching you! Giving handouts is stealing in the first place! You're not worth the [very busy] bartender's job.

edit: one more thing:

I was mentioning about bartenders saying that when typically they can do what they want.

^that is one of the most ignorant things I've read on this board. Bartenders are employees, who are watched, and recorded, by advanced video cameras, 24/7. If they are stealing, giving comps, or just not smiling enough, they can be fired. They work for business owners who are trying to make a buck just like them. The profession is very volatile.

Hmm odd cus I do tend to get them on occasion and usually I get double shots of stuff like cuervo at a lower price. Now as I said before I hope you are paying the entrance fees to go into every club you go to so they can afford to stay in business.

Guest lyrik

Hmm odd cus I do tend to get them on occasion and usually I get double shots of stuff like cuervo at a lower price. Now as I said before I hope you are paying the entrance fees to go into every club you go to so they can afford to stay in business.

Cuervo? Might as well piss in a glass and drink it.

Guest lyrik

I seriously think this kid is an alter ego for someone else.

Hmmm. I already thougth Dave Navarro...very similar if you ask me.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Well maybe if you had good Karma you would just find money laying around the street all the time like I do...

And if you had any hook ups at the club with bartenders they wouldn't tell you that they have to charge you for a coke...

Maybe if you buy something from the bartender and then tip them good, they might remember your generousity next time and hook you up..

Maybe if you gave a dollar to a bum every once in a while you might get some good karma..

Someone has to say it so it might as well be me. Seems to me that someone like yourself is a selfish, self centered 'Ass Hole who doesn't give a dam about people and the hard work that they do.

Maybe if you showed that you even gave a damm a little bit then people would see that and in turn return a favor to you...

But Nooooo..I bet you think that everybody owes you something....

Guest Philip

Cuervo? Might as well piss in a glass and drink it.

Tru. The difference between Cuervo and Patron' is substantial.

Guest knoro

Haven't you ever heard the phrase, "There's no such thing as a free lunch!" Why the hell do you think you deserve a free soda? Do you whine when you have to pay for a soda at a restaurant? Coffee at Starbucks? If you wish hard enough does a vending machine dispense a cherry coke for your parched throat, gratis? Do you not comprehend that bars and clubs pay for not only the soda you are drinking, but for the ice, cups, napkins, straws, water bill, electricity bill, the MUSIC???? Wake up... grow up ::)

My thoughts exactly.

Well maybe if you had good Karma you would just find money laying around the street all the time like I do...

And if you had any hook ups at the club with bartenders they wouldn't tell you that they have to charge you for a coke...

Maybe if you buy something from the bartender and then tip them good' date=' they might remember your generousity next time and hook you up..

Maybe if you gave a dollar to a bum every once in a while you might get some good karma..

Someone has to say it so it might as well be me. Seems to me that someone like yourself is a selfish, self centered 'Ass Hole who doesn't give a dam about people and the hard work that they do.

Maybe if you showed that you even gave a damm a little bit then people would see that and in turn return a favor to you...

[/quote']

Nice try but I'd love to see something showing you are a licensed psychiatrist or psychic to show some credibility to your comments. As for the homeless issue they flock to me where ever I go so no I shouldnt be expected to give every single one a dollar. I go to the gas station they bug me for a dollar, I leave Dennys bug me for a dollar I walk up Biscayne Blvd they bug me for money I leave a blockbuster another homeless person. As for me thinking people owe me something some people dont have anything worth giving and no where did I say people owe me something. As for a CJ ignore button why come to a post started by the person you are wanting to ignore. ::)

Guest lyrik

You want homeless people to give you money...

Cheap cab fares...though you seem to walk everywhere and in some pretty nice areas if I might add ::)

Free drinks at clubs...especially double shots of Cuervo....

Water fountains in clubs...because you are tired of drinking out of the oh so clean bathroom faucets...

...you ask more questions then Macaulay Culkin in Uncle Buck...

...my question is...

MAN WHEN CAN WE PARTY TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Maybe if you buy something from the bartender and then tip them good, they might remember your generousity next time and hook you up..

Nice try but I'd love to see something showing you are a licensed psychiatrist or psychic to show some credibility to your comments. As for the homeless issue they flock to me where ever I go so no I shouldnt be expected to give every single one a dollar. I go to the gas station they bug me for a dollar, I leave Dennys bug me for a dollar I walk up Biscayne Blvd they bug me for money I leave a blockbuster another homeless person. As for me thinking people owe me something some people dont have anything worth giving and no where did I say people owe me something. As for a CJ ignore button why come to a post started by the person you are wanting to ignore. ::)

You don't need to be a licensed psychiatrist or psychic to see how much of a loser you are! Dude you are totally spelling it out for yourself and laying your ass out on a silver platter by posting your comments on these threads. People can read what you write and you are obviously to much of an idiot to even see that the reatcion you are getting from people does not favor you in any regard...

If you are around so many homeless people that you are tripping all over them wherever you go, then why don't you move out of that 'trash can' that you live in...

Guest lyrik

If you are around so many homeless people that you are tripping all over them wherever you go' date=' then why don't you move out of that 'trash can' that you live in...

[/quote']

Come on Terry...we all know there is no shortage of bridges to live under in Miami...trash can...now you're just trying to be hurtful.

Guest coach

Maybe if you buy something from the bartender and then tip them good' date=' they might remember your generousity next time and hook you up..

[/quote']

You don't need to be a licensed psychiatrist or psychic to see how much of a loser you are! Dude you are totally spelling it out for yourself and laying your ass out on a silver platter by posting your comments on these threads. People can read what you write and you are obviously to much of an idiot to even see that the reatcion you are getting from people does not favor you in any regard...

If you are around so many homeless people that you are tripping all over them wherever you go, then why don't you move out of that 'trash can' that you live in...

You're tearing into this guy pretty hard for someone you supposedly don't know...