Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things that I wish would happen for a change.

Guest addictedtospace

What the hell are you doing walking up Biscayne Blvd.?

Thats right POD we could of ran him over by accident on Sunday.

Guest bootstah

you boys driving together again post-Space.....that's a lethal combo.... :P

I could have outrun your bicycles pretty easily and I don't think yall are tough enough to hijack a bus.

Guest aquabooty1078

You don't need to be a licensed psychiatrist or psychic to see how much of a loser you are! Dude you are totally spelling it out for yourself and laying your ass out on a silver platter by posting your comments on these threads. People can read what you write and you are obviously to much of an idiot to even see that the reatcion you are getting from people does not favor you in any regard...

If you are around so many homeless people that you are tripping all over them wherever you go, then why don't you move out of that 'trash can' that you live in...

You're tearing into this guy pretty hard for someone you supposedly don't know...

*contemplating* Hmmmm... Coooaaaach? ???

Guest swirlundergrounder

I wish for a change that when I walk down the street homeless people would give me a dollar everytime they walk up to me.

I wish bartenders wouldn't make dumb comments like I gotta charge you for a coke. I know you are lieing Fckr i've gotten them for free before.

Well maybe if you had good Karma you would just find money laying around the street all the time like I do...

And if you had any hook ups at the club with bartenders they wouldn't tell you that they have to charge you for a coke...

Maybe if you buy something from the bartender and then tip them good, they might remember your generousity next time and hook you up..

Maybe if you gave a dollar to a bum every once in a while you might get some good karma..

Someone has to say it so it might as well be me. Seems to me that someone like yourself is a selfish, self centered 'Ass Hole who doesn't give a dam about people and the hard work that they do.

Maybe if you showed that you even gave a damm a little bit then people would see that and in turn return a favor to you...

But Nooooo..I bet you think that everybody owes you something....

Nice try but I'd love to see something showing you are a licensed psychiatrist or psychic to show some credibility to your comments. As for the homeless issue they flock to me where ever I go so no I shouldnt be expected to give every single one a dollar. I go to the gas station they bug me for a dollar, I leave Dennys bug me for a dollar I walk up Biscayne Blvd they bug me for money I leave a blockbuster another homeless person. As for me thinking people owe me something some people dont have anything worth giving and no where did I say people owe me something. As for a CJ ignore button why come to a post started by the person you are wanting to ignore. ::)

You don't need to be a licensed psychiatrist or psychic to see how much of a loser you are! Dude you are totally spelling it out for yourself and laying your ass out on a silver platter by posting your comments on these threads. People can read what you write and you are obviously to much of an idiot to even see that the reatcion you are getting from people does not favor you in any regard...

If you are around so many homeless people that you are tripping all over them wherever you go, then why don't you move out of that 'trash can' that you live in...

You're tearing into this guy pretty hard for someone you supposedly don't know...

So are you sticking up for him? Someone who doesn't appreciate the the hard work that people do in night clubs so that people like me, you and him can go have a seemlessly good time at the said establishment?

So are you sticking up for someone who is not sensitive to the plight of people who are less fortunate than he is? So greedy that he can't even give himself to give a dime to a bum wheather the bum is in a self prepetuating situation or the bum is really down on his luck?

Coach I don't need to know the guy personally to know that it takes someone with low class to start threads on Cool Junkie about 'I wish that bums would leave me alone' or threads about saying that he should get stuff for free at a club or complaining about having to tip the bathroom attendent who disposes of the dudes towel that he used to wipe his own piss off his hands...

Damm right I don't know him. Damm right I don't need to know him and Damm right I'm going to stick up for people who work hard to earn an honest living.

The only people that deserve to be tipped are the bartenders and I tip them when I go out. As for tipping everyone in the club do you take time to tip the people that sweep the paper, cups, and bottles off the floor? If so by the train of thought I'm hearing you should.

Guest brasiliandrunk

i tip when i have money when im broke i dont tip very simple!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest swank

he had 'car trouble' member?

the trouble is...'he has no car' LOL ;D

Guest addictedtospace

The only people that deserve to be tipped are the bartenders and I tip them when I go out. As for tipping everyone in the club do you take time to tip the people that sweep the paper, cups, and bottles off the floor? If so by the train of thought I'm hearing you should.

How about the Barbacks that get you all that Ice that keeps your Skoll & Ginerale cold?

Or the Bathroom attendant that keeps the bathroom semi clean and freshen up your breath and pits!

As for the cleaning crew buy them a Space fuel every now and then and say Hi instead of pushing them out of your way.

Question: Does Angel know who you are?

Guest Devilicious

i tip when i have money when im broke i dont tip very simple!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Do not promote such behavior! Not everyone is allowed to do that ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Well buddy. Obviously you have never worked in the service industry before. Some people work on tips alone and some people work on a flat wage. Most bathroom attendents and bartenders work off of tips alone and usually don't even get an hourly wage. If they do get an hourly wage, it's not even minimum wage. For those who work off tips alone every cent they recieve adds up at the end of the night.

But it probably doesn't matter to you since you leave me with the impression that you just don't give a shit..

I used to be a bartender/waiter and I gave good service to my guests I dealt with. I earned really good money because I treated people well. I used to make anywhere between $350 to $500 a day and I only worked 4 days a week. I busted my ass for people when I worked.

You see I hate people like you! I hate people who don't appreciate or understand the fact that most people in the serivce industry only work off of tips. I can just see it now. I bet you so many people are cool to you treat you with respect and do a good job serving you so that you can have a decent dinner or a good drink or hand you a clean towel so that you don't have to touch the germ infested paper towel dispenser in a night club and you just spit on them and walk away...

No you shouldn't tip everyone who works in the night club. But if there is someone who tries to make an honest effort to try to make your time there as good as possible then you better a least have a shread of deceny to show some appreciation for their efforts...

And if you see a bum on the street and they're not some cracked out druggy but could look like someone honestly down on their luck, what does it hurt you in the long run to give them a dollar so that maybe they can get a happy meal for a kid of their's who may be waiting around the corner or living in a card board box somewhere in the bushes behind a parking lot?

WTF? Is giving someone 1 fuckin' dollar or 50 cents going to kill you?

Are you so fuckin' classless and greedy that you would have to come on here and posts threads about wishing that bums would just leave you alone?

We don't need your shit around here...!

But as if you continue to post shit like this, I'm for sure going to continue to straighten you out!

Well buddy. Obviously you have never worked in the service industry before. Some people work on tips alone and some people work on a flat wage. Most bathroom attendents and bartenders work off of tips alone and usually don't even get an hourly wage. If they do get an hourly wage' date=' it's not even minimum wage. For those who work off tips alone every cent they recieve adds up at the end of the night.

But it probably doesn't matter to you since you leave me with the impression that you just don't give a shit..

I used to be a bartender/waiter and I gave good service to my guests I dealt with. I earned really good money because I treated people well. I used to make anywhere between $350 to $500 a day and I only worked 4 days a week. I busted my ass for people when I worked.

You see I hate people like you! I hate people who don't appreciate or understand the fact that most people in the serivce industry only work off of tips. I can just see it now. I bet you so many people are cool to you treat you with respect and do a good job serving you so that you can have a decent dinner or a good drink or hand you a clean towel so that you don't have to touch the germ infested paper towel dispenser in a night club and you just spit on them and walk away...

No you shouldn't tip everyone who works in the night club. But if there is someone who tries to make an honest effort to try to make your time there as good as possible then you better a least have a shread of deceny to show some appreciation for their efforts...

And if you see a bum on the street and they're not some cracked out druggy but could look like someone honestly down on their luck, what does it hurt you in the long run to give them a dollar so that maybe they can get a happy meal for a kid of their's who may be waiting around the corner or living in a card board box somewhere in the bushes behind a parking lot?

Are you so fuckin' classless and greedy that you would have to come on here and posts threads about wishing that bums would just leave you alone?

But as if you continue to post shit like this, I'm for sure going to continue to straighten you out!

[/quote']

In the words of the wise Justin Timberlake. Just cry me a river. I do find it interesting that people admit not tipping some when they go out, but you seem to have to put your agressions towards me.

Guest addictedtospace

Well buddy. Obviously you have never worked in the service industry before. Some people work on tips alone and some people work on a flat wage. Most bathroom attendents and bartenders work off of tips alone and usually don't even get an hourly wage. If they do get an hourly wage, it's not even minimum wage. For those who work off tips alone every cent they recieve adds up at the end of the night.

In the words of the wise Justin Timberlake. Just cry me a river. I do find it interesting that people admit not tipping some when they go out, but you seem to have to put your agressions towards me.

Ok this Kid must have a real good Fake I.D.

Guest swank

OMG! now he's answering back his posts....he writes them....then he retorts.....writes them and retorts.... :o

mooooommmmmmyyyyyy....ohhhh.....moooooooommmmmmmyyyyyyy....

*whispers* I'm scared....

Guest swirlundergrounder

but you seem to have to put your agressions towards me.

I don't have a problem with voicing my opinions and agressions towards people like you..

Guest swirlundergrounder

Terry, you can keep straightening him out. If I do, it'll involve things like being banned.

But if you do that then how will he ever learn his lesson?? :P :P :P

Guest coach

....MUCH SNIPPAGE.......

So are you sticking up for him?

...more snippage...

Oh, I agree with you, of course. I'm just a little suspicious that someone is putting us on, what with the A2D4 and Abraham episodes. I mean, *surely* no one is this clueless. And even Dave Navarro quit posting after he took enough abuse. That's all I'm saying.

Guest coach

Man, have you ever actually been to a nightclub? You really don't have any idea how they work, do you?

Guest brasiliandrunk

soooo...

boredom has struck me

and this is what i do

:);):D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

fucking kRAD!

Guest swirlundergrounder

....MUCH SNIPPAGE.......

So are you sticking up for him?

...more snippage...

Oh, I agree with you, of course. I'm just a little suspicious that someone is putting us on, what with the A2D4 and Abraham episodes. I mean, *surely* no one is this clueless. And even Dave Navarro quit posting after he took enough abuse. That's all I'm saying.

You're probably right...