Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

Guest spinderella7713

tomorrows forcast....some french ass wooping..(i hope Brazil really gives it to em.) .....and good old England. ;D For the Cup....Im rooting for Germany, Brazil you've had enough already its someone elses turn. lol

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pekerman lost the game, his subs were just total miss and he left Messi on the bench?!?! Come on. On the other hand Klinsmann did his homework, I have never seen that. He gave piece of paper to Lenhman just before PK's and he went to the right side every PK and saved 2 of them. Klinsmann knew ahead of time where are Argentian's going to shot, now that's some bad ass coaching and also Kahn giving some advice helped. If Pekerman was only smarter, I read somewhere he resigned right after game, good thing.

I agree,the whole world was waiting for Messi not that we just wanted to see him play but that we needed him badly especially for the last 20 minutes or so in where Riquelme couldn't jog anymore.I think him being in the game in that crucial moment would have made a huge difference.Germany tied Argentina in the last 10 minutes >:( thats how it goes at times.Pekerman did quit as head coach and the names that are floating around are Carlos Bianchi and Diego Maradona.It will be insteresting to see who is our new coach.As for the pks Lenhman is a very good keeper and very good at penalties,he showed it today.

Positive thing now is that now I can sleep well as of last night I couldn't fall alseep till like 2:30 am.Crazy shit and now im hitting up the gym to release some of this fustration. 8)

Messi had to play, it was MUST, I have no idea what Pekerman was thinking, ok taking Riguelme out since he was dying but put Messi in and also Cruz for Crespo was bad move too. Another bad luck was that Maradona wasn't in the stadium, they didn't give him seats he wanted so he didn't even want to come in. Lenhman is a good keeper but Klinsmann giving him that piece of paper was just briliant. I can't say that better team is going home because they both deserved to win, PK's are just hit or miss on any given day.

R3nz0, what did I say about ref leaning towards Germans :). Argentina had 38473929474 fouls, Germans 12, yellow card for dive to Rodriguez but not to Ballack?! At least there were no huge mistakes but still ref was leaning toward Germany.

Guest Major

tomorrows forcast....some french ass wooping..(i hope Brazil really gives it to em.) .....

Not so fast,the French are very skilled and could very well win this match. As for Brazil , their performance has been below-par, but the ref is Spanish ::) i see revenge for 98

I work with a bunch of Brazilians, they're all very nervous.

Good luck to both teams!

Guest Cosmigonon

tomorrows forcast....some french ass wooping..(i hope Brazil really gives it to em.) .....

Not so fast,the French are very skilled and could very well win this match. As for Brazil , their performance has been below-par, but the ref is Spanish ::) i see revenge for 98

Duuuuuuuuuuudem the referee for tomorrow's game is Medina Cantalejo, spanish, the same one that conceded an unexistent penalty to Italy in their game with Australia!!! :o

Like Major said, he's spanish, so he'll probably seek to avenge his nation's defeat against France, oh boy...

Guest Major

He officiated... Germany v Poland, Holland v Argentina and Italy v Australia. He's the one that awarded that pathetic penalty to Italy that robbed Australia.

Guest Major

The Ref for England v Portugal is Horacio Elizondo from Argentina,what are the chances of that? That's ridiculous, you have to wonder about FIFA's actions.

Watch out for "funny" calls and offside's in 1/4 finals also.

Ref from games Cro-Aus and Por-Hol have been sent home because I guess they didnt do job right, Cro and Hol were suppose to win those games.

Ref from Ita-Aus is going to be ref on Brazil-France and ref from Brazil-Ghana game will be ref on Germany-Argentina game.

And this is all coincidence, I don't think so. So I'm guessing ref's will be going towards European teams to go through (Fra and Ger) or maybe towards Brazil and Germany, in either way I don't see them going Argentina's way so in orded for Argentina to go through they will have to play against 13 (ref and home court fans). Also ref for Eng-Por game is from Argentina. I saw this on one website, I hope it's not true but I don't see why they would lie about it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I said all that yesterday and people don't want to smoke a joint with me anymore ;D

Guest Major

Ref from games Cro-Aus and Por-Hol have been sent home because I guess they didnt do job right, Cro and Hol were suppose to win those games.

Ref from Ita-Aus is going to be ref on Brazil-France and ref from Brazil-Ghana game will be ref on Germany-Argentina game.

And this is all coincidence, I don't think so. So I'm guessing ref's will be going towards European teams to go through (Fra and Ger) or maybe towards Brazil and Germany, in either way I don't see them going Argentina's way so in orded for Argentina to go through they will have to play against 13 (ref and home court fans). Also ref for Eng-Por game is from Argentina. I saw this on one website, I hope it's not true but I don't see why they would lie about it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I said all that yesterday and people don't want to smoke a joint with me anymore ;D

I think you're on it ::) we're really buggerd now ??? its a wicked world my friend... i'm not gonna be able to sleep now.

Guest Cosmigonon

I think you're on it ::) we're really buggerd now ??? its a wicked world my friend... i'm not gonna be able to sleep now.

Sweet dreams major... ;D

I thought that was "funny" as soon as I found out and todays ref just proved it, it wasn't that bad but still he was leaning towards Ger.

Good luck tomorrow, it will be tough, specially against Scolari, England-Scolari 0:2.

Guest Major

He has a good record. He was in talks with the English FA earlier this year possibly replacing Eriksson. I really don't like the idea of having an Argie ref ???

We're gonna need all the luck now!

The Ref for England v Portugal is Horacio Elizondo from Argentina,what are the chances of that? That's ridiculous, you have to wonder about FIFA's actions.

Taking out the umbrella before it rains? ;)

ive been going for "my team" for a long time... always been a fan of brasil.

lmao you are something else Carlos,what does your passport say?

Don't cry for Argentina, the true is that Germany out played them...

Nobody outplayed anybody. Stop talkng about shit you don't know. They both played hard. When two world class teams reach the quaterfinals, there is no time for error. Neither team was playing their typical game. They were both playing a very cautious and technical game on a high level. The game was all about strategy. Anybody who knows anything about football will tell you that. You obviously don't know shit, go watch some baseball.

hahahahaha werd

Guest mursa

already trying to find a possible excuses for a lose ??

Viva Portugal !

Guest teabag

Hey Saleen take a look at this thread.........I don't even think the Miami heat threads were as popular as the World cup threads....hahaha!

Guest LiquidX

The ref. has been fair so far.. on my opinion. So weather the Ref. its from Argentina or not that has not mattered.

B

Both are playing good, though England its playing exceptionally, portugal playing with 1 more player.. should have all the advantages.

It'll b sad if they get to penalties. :'(

Guest r3nz0

Ricardo! :o :o :o

Props to the Englishmen for not allowing a goal with only 10, and having Rooney and Beckham out. Assuming Brazil wins, Portugal-Brazil will be dope!

Guest bootstah

some weird calls, but good game. England played effin great! Shame we wont see them in the semi-finals :'(

Guest mursa

PORTUGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

...AND YES , MY NEIGHBOR HAS KNOCKED IN MY APART........going nuts !

PORTUGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

...AND YES , MY NEIGHBOR HAS KNOCKED IN MY APART........going nuts !

Plz no pics of Cristian Ronaldo,ok bitch? Congratz 8)

I'm glad England is out, they haven't show anything in this tournament and played bellow everyone's expectation, with players that they have their games shouldn't be so boring. They didn't deserve to win and they were the most boring team out of last 8, good thing they didn't get lucky on PK's and bore out semis too. All of their games were boring, I'm not going to talk about ref, I will let major do the honors about ref :). They need new coach.

brazil were so fucking slacking right after france scored the goal .. they were just moving the ball from one side to the other and THAT will make them take longer to get to french territory, no freakin motivation !! ...

oh and Cafu !!! why the hell didnt they took him out earlier ?? they guy sucked ass !

:: takes a sip of water ::

oh well, congrats to the french ....

:P

Guest bootstah

Zidane just took control, Brazil was not playing the game at all. France has been on fire the last few games, congrats to them :)