Clubplanet Nightlife Community

name of a roll???

rfj

uuummm lightning bolt???

all depend on where you are in the world may be called something different in your area. doubt it though.. Maybe you could call it the bolt of death just so it sounds good..

cwm24.gif

------------------

"we are the music makers- we are the dreamers of dreams... We are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems"

Originally posted by rfj:

i just got a roll for a friend and it had a lighting bolt going through a circle. does anyone know what they are called.

If they are the same one's I got they are zorro's....I hope they are as good as the batch that came out last Summer...... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

The Zorros out currently (that I had) are just like last years...speed...speed...speed. I have seen a pill like the one originally described...looks like a sign I saw on a Marilyn Manson something or other...or like a grateful dead "steal your face" type of angled lightning bolt in a circle. Don't know about the quality of it though

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif