Guest barstar diana

dude he only comes for wmc..thats so wak

he would pack a club any day of the week

PROMOTERS BRING HIM TO ME!!

Guest ANARCHYP

dude he only comes for wmc..thats so wak

he would pack a club any day of the week

PROMOTERS BRING HIM TO ME!!

thats why he packs the house during wmc...all new music...people look forward to his sets...

Guest barstar diana

no way you'd lose money...not if you have the right people coordinate the event.

Guest barstar diana

The right people wouldn't take the chance.

THEN THE RIGHT PEOPLE ARE DEFINTELY NOT REAL ENTREPRENEURS, BECAUSE REAL ENTREPRENEURS ---THEY TAKE RISKS....THATS WHAT I HATE ABOUT THE SCENE OUT HERE EVERYONE IS SO RISK AVERSE IT GETS BOOOORRRINNNGGG!!!

Guest barstar diana

so what would be the ideal spot for this gig??

I THINK THE NEW CLUB THE FIFTH WOULD BE IT!!! LETS GET A HOLD OF GERRY KELLY

Guest ANARCHYP

The right people wouldn't take the chance.

THEN THE RIGHT PEOPLE ARE DEFINTELY NOT REAL ENTREPRENEURS, BECAUSE REAL ENTREPRENEURS ---THEY TAKE RISKS....THATS WHAT I HATE ABOUT THE SCENE OUT HERE EVERYONE IS SO RISK AVERSE IT GETS BOOOORRRINNNGGG!!!

one thing is taking a risk another is just buying a name...and that is just dumb

Guest barstar diana

but honestly, we have the same rotation of djs come over and over...its like ya i enjoy seeing them but you need to change it up, right? step outside the box every once and a while.

Guest pod

Well in this day and age those people have to make a choice. Remember, many of them have families and people dependent on them. If I had the money and was still single, I'd take a chance. If I had the money and had a family no way...with a wife and kid depending on you, or employees, things change. Sure, one bad night may not hurt initally, but you're only as good as your last night.

Guest barstar diana

U GOT A POINT THERE....BUT STILL SOMEONE BRING HIM TO MIAMI BEFORE NEXT YEAR!!! ILL WORK FOR FREE JUST TO GET HIM HERE!

Guest ANARCHYP

but honestly, we have the same rotation of djs come over and over...its like ya i enjoy seeing them but you need to change it up, right? step outside the box every once and a while.

good point....but maybe we should chnge the pace all together and start seeing more live acts...starting with some locals...

would that be concidered taking a risk>?

Guest pod

Depends on your situation. Paying a local $500 for his or her time might just break the bank for some promoters and venues. And $500 is the minimum any decent DJ should be working for.

Guest barstar diana

good point....but maybe we should chnge the pace all together and start seeing more live acts...starting with some locals...

would that be concidered taking a risk>?

I WOULD CONSIDER IT SO...

Guest ANARCHYP

Depends on your situation. Paying a local $500 for his or her time might just break the bank for some promoters and venues. And $500 is the minimum any decent DJ should be working for.

to start talking real crowds we all know that you need more than a $ 500 DJ...satoshi will cost way more and now your crown has to pay for your risk...now you really have no choice but chanrge everyone $50 at the door and $18 vodka redbulls...doesn't make sense either

Guest barstar diana

DUDE IF PEOPLE PAY $30+ TO SEE INTERNATIONAL DJS ON THE REGULAR HERE I THINK YOU COULD PULL IT OFF.

BUT YOU GOTTA HAVE ONE HELL OF A TEAM...

SO IM GONNA PUT THE CHALLENGE OUT THERE TO ALL THE BIG TIME MIA PROMOTERS....

Guest barstar diana

and like anything else....location location location

YES THAT IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT

Guest ANARCHYP

it would be wicked to see an old scool balls to the wall rave...he plays really well outside venues

Guest Fez

DUDE IF PEOPLE PAY $30+ TO SEE INTERNATIONAL DJS ON THE REGULAR HERE I THINK YOU COULD PULL IT OFF.

BUT YOU GOTTA HAVE ONE HELL OF A TEAM...

SO IM GONNA PUT THE CHALLENGE OUT THERE TO ALL THE BIG TIME MIA PROMOTERS....

it's not easy to put together an event...

and there is no such thing as BIG TIME PROMOTERS in Miami...there's a whole bunch of nobodies and a few who actually make good stuff happen... ;)

Guest brasiliandrunk

dude... there are like 5 big named djs i think who bring people out

ERICK MORRILO ( he rules )

PAUL OAKENFOLD ( too commercial?? )

PAUL VAN DYKE ( never been excited to see him )

DEEP DISH (not so much)

my preference is David Morales and Morrilo :P

and i have no clue who else :) ... this is coming from a person who listens to house and everything else , erick would be the only dj id actually pay to see... other than that just get a local spinning all the stuff the CHICKS like because thats what makes the club go round ching ching round...