Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Miami...........

Guest djthunder

Guest djthunder

whats goin on with the place...? isnt it supposed to be opening in less than a month and theres no threads or anything about it...

just askin...

Guest spinderella7713

really slow on the promotion for this place...but i hear that half of the staff is hired already.

it will be a club, with lights, a dj maybe 2, a light guy, there will a group or a few groups, club staff, strippers, hot bartenders, crackheads, laser, hydrogen, some 1 mil system, ego aka small dick guys that spent 1k on 2 bottles so now they feel like a king but go home to realize what they just did...n girls not wearing any shoes when the floor is covered in gunk...

Guest ilovedjology

it will be a club, with lights, a dj maybe 2, a light guy, there will a group or a few groups, club staff, strippers, hot bartenders, crackheads, laser, hydrogen, some 1 mil system, ego aka small dick guys that spent 1k on 2 bottles so now they feel like a king but go home to realize what they just did...n girls not wearing any shoes when the floor is covered in gunk...

Sounds like home!

Guest Adikt

really slow on the promotion for this place...but i hear that half of the staff is hired already.

all of the staff is hired!

Guest spinderella7713

Well the opening is suppost to be a month from now right? I've heard rumors of Junior V. opening...is that true or false? Who are the residents? Which night is gay which straight? Come on these are things i wanna know!

Guest aj2234

Well the opening is suppost to be a month from now right? I've heard rumors of Junior V. opening...is that true or false? Who are the residents? Which night is gay which straight? Come on these are things i wanna know!

saturday is gay/mixed with people like junior vazquez, victor calderone, abel etc playing

friday is straight

opening dates will be announced shortly

Guest spinderella7713

saturday is gay/mixed with people like junior vazquez, victor calderone, abel etc playing

friday is straight

residents??????

Guest aj2234

friday is straight

residents??????

in time we will announce them ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

I have a couple of friends from DC that wanna go there on July 29th for Peter Fauhofer. Will it be ready on tiem??