Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yellows!!!!

I didnt beleive it either till i saw it with my own two. I havent gotton a batch of yellows since my days at the tunnel and that was years ago. That is why i stocked the hell up and beleive me when i say it i couldnt afford it. I cooked up 4 liqs before heading to the factory on sat. night and i didnt sell a single one. i just blew 2 down amongst a few freinds and we fucked up a few more when we got home. The rest i am going to savor for myself. To make a long story short they are out there you just have to keep the eyes peeled. It took me 3 years but the waiting paid off....good luck with the yellow hunting

If you have yellow...the only way is to AIR DRY it. Fluffier more potent K if you ask me.

By the way...what did you get the yellow$ for out of curiosity? They go for $100 by me...been offered two hundred for the few I have left. Won't give em up though cwm32.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Well the kid was asking $120 a peice for em but i talked him down to 90 because i got 10 of em. For 10 i think that is still a steep price but i know if i really wanted to i could profit like crazy off of em. But i wont even give up a one. I stocked up for the special times and when it gets broken out and your there your gonna get fucked up, just the kind of person i am. Im thinking about hitting the factory late saturday, i should say sun., but let me know if your going to go and we can set up a meeting place and ill prove to ya that the yellows are alive!!! cwm44.gif

Funny this topic comes up...my guy now has them for $90 a pop...morally it kills me considering back in the day (98) I was paying around $26 a Liq...but whattarya gonna do...buy buy buy cwm23.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

Funny this topic comes up...my guy now has them for $90 a pop...morally it kills me considering back in the day (98) I was paying around $26 a Liq...but whattarya gonna do...buy buy buy cwm23.gif

26????!!!! I should have been doin jars so much earlier....j/k. Supply and Demand sucks...

cwm27.gif I'm sure you're making up for lost time cwm27.gif

------------------

Do You??