Clubplanet Nightlife Community

From Josh Wink to Roger Sanchez...

Guest GoodLife

you should have taken a pic of that chick.....you know, the one who had mucho luv for u :P

Yeah that chick that was "moving" diogo..

hahaha

Guest dudeitzdiesel

yo rick wasup with that face expression in the 2nd to last pic...you look like, damn that's a fat ol' piece of ass i wanna hit! LOL

Guest LeVeL

CIMG5226.jpg

That chick is a great definition of a........

[move]Buttaface[/move]

1- Great Body, Ugly Face

2- A chick with a hot body and not so hot face

That chick is a great definition of a........

[move]Buttaface[/move]

1- Great Body' date=' Ugly Face

2- A chick with a hot body and not so hot face

[/quote']

LMFAO......

Buttaface is not really hot...at least to me...Now these two... :-*

CIMG5227.jpg

Looks like Buttaface's friends didnt do so hot a job of warning her about any wardrobe malfunctions. How can you not realize half your boob is falling out of your shirt?!?!?!?! I still believe that shirts like that should be reserved for the cosmetically enhanced. THat way they always stay perky and round.

Guest LeVeL

Looks like Buttaface's friends didnt do so hot a job of warning her about any wardrobe malfunctions. How can you not realize half your boob is falling out of your shirt?!?!?!?! I still believe that shirts like that should be reserved for the cosmetically enhanced. THat way they always stay perky and round.

Yeah those things seem to just be hanging around...lol :P

LOL +1

She's dfinitely a buttaface. That's why i don't remember her, lol. The body is whole different ballgame

werddd - just put a bag over her head Rick.. we won't tell on ya :P

Actually 2 bags are the way to go. One for me too, in case her bag rips I'm still protected from seeing her face.

And what guy hasn't taken a buttaface home? I have on plenty occasions, I just keep my infamous "beer scale" handy, which goes from 1-12. Like that I know how many beers it takes for me to hit it.

Guest AlanS

CIMG5220.jpg

CIMG5222.jpg

^ Hahaha.. those shades rock! The dynamic duo (Rick and Diogo) out in full effect 8)

Nice seeing everyone and meeting some new faces :) The S-man killed it, house music done well. I think I heard some techno :P No, really ;D