Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Space hotties**

First I would like to start off and say thank you once again for the great pictures Dan aka Podster - you da man

Secondly - as the "space toes" thread is still "fresh" and people are replying to it on a regular basis, i figured it was about time to start a thread like this(mainly because the space toes was getting pretty disgusting lol).

Rules:

This thread is intended for both guys/girls. You don't have to agree to the person posting the pics, as we all know everyone has their different tastes, attractions, hobbies, ect ect. Please do not post any pictures not related to the topic of this thread.

- guys can post pics of chicks "they" find attractive and wanna debate/talk about.

-girls can post pics of guys/chicks "they" find attractive and wanna debate/talk about.

I'll start off and post some from this weekend taken by Pod...

Boobies!

075.jpg

086.jpg

:P

some others can be found in my other thread.

your turn...

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mp3some

Good idea for a Thread to have floating on the board...

I would like to refer to an old post of mine originally set with the same intention.... lol oldie but goodie!

105.jpg <-- ( o )( o ) !!!! :o

This girl has the whole package...

Big Smile, Big Shades, Big Rack AND a hot friend. ;D

I <3 Space Terrace.

8)

Guest greed-is-good

First I would like to start off and say thank you once again for the great pictures Dan aka Podster - you da man

Secondly - as the "space toes" thread is still "fresh" and people are replying to it on a regular basis, i figured it was about time to start a thread like this(mainly because the space toes was getting pretty disgusting lol).

This thread is intended for both guys/girls. You don't have to agree to the person posting the pics, as we all know everyone has their different tastes, attractions, hobbies, ect ect.

- guys can post pics of chicks "they" find attractive and wanna debate/talk about.

-girls can post pics of guys/chicks "they" find attractive and wanna debate/talk about.

Boobies!

075.jpg

086.jpg

:P

some others can be found in my other thread.

your turn...

I was speachless she f**cking beautiful...

Guest Major

This thread is intended for both guys/girls. You don't have to agree to the person posting the pics, as we all know everyone has their different tastes, attractions, hobbies, ect ect.

Boobies!

075.jpg

086.jpg

My word!! What a splendid pair of knockers :o Raspberry Ripples look quite scrumptious aswell :)

Guest Justin Johnson

hehehe, I'm a female and I even think Cori is mucho hawt!!!

+1

Josh, you're a female? Woah, that's crazy... :o

Guest Devilicious

*sigh*

Where's Michael with his home-grown Russian hotties? There's nothing "beautiful" or "gorgeous" about that girl... those boobs are far too fake to be attractive IMO

Guest Cosmigonon

hehehe, I'm a female and I even think Cori is mucho hawt!!!

+1

Josh, you're a female? Woah, that's crazy... :o

lol ;D

Guest pod

My god, what the fuck is wrong with you losers??????? That chick is 100% tits... She's busted big time...

I don't think you'd object if she threw herself on you.

My god, what the fuck is wrong with you losers??????? That chick is 100% tits... She's busted big time...

I don't think you'd object if she threw herself on you.

For sure, but come on she's not super hot, she's do able, but that's about it.. I wouldn't be seen with her in public..

Guest Red Hook

I'de like to see her without the shades. :o

ugly-women-2.jpg

:o Thanks for the laugh. ;D I'm still laughing my ass off.