• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guyman1966

I've seen you with worse in public.

double G's ring a bell? LOL

That is exactly who I was thinking of.

Guest pod

One of the right looks like she's 40.

One on the left needs her boob job fixed.

If push came to shove, I'd push, but in the "real world", I'd move on.

One thing that is nice about outdoor venues is you can do an 'inspection tour' once the sun comes up.

Guest guyman1966

You need to give us more detail.

OK - So Mrs. Guyman and I are having dinner at this fancy place with another couple. The other couple is not as cool as we are - in fact - the wife is somewhat snobby/uptight. So my boy Saleen calls me a few hours before we were to leave for dinner and tells me about this pigeon he met the night before and was just getting home at like 10 in the morning. She (who we will call "Gee Gee") evidently works in the Adult Entertainment field and has her own web site.

So, Saleen sends me to the sight and this chick had double G's! HONEST TO GOD. Her face is so/so, but she has GG's!

Immediately I tell him he has to join us for dinner. Saleen is reluctant 'cause he did not want to cause a scene.... needless to say - he comes in with her and the entire restaurant went silent. Every head (both guys/gals) turned to see this exhibition in boobage. Women were coming up to us to get a better look, guys were pretending not to look. It was great.

The best part was that we did not warn Mrs. Guyman or my friends wife that they were joining us. So, both of the women spent the night trying to figure out Gee Gee's story. GG said she managed a tanning salon in Vegas - IT was great. I guess you had to be there.

BUT - the point is - the hot blonde in this thread is way, way better-looking that Saleen's Gee Gee. Thus, I call bullshit when he says he would not be out with her in public.

Guest swirlundergrounder

One thing that is nice about outdoor venues is you can do an 'inspection tour' once the sun comes up.

Nah she doesn't look 40. Maybe 32 or 33 tops...33 D's I mean.. :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

So what's wrong with that? Experience is good!

I agree!! MILF MILF MILF!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Well what I meant is "looks 40". But she's actually my age.

What age is that??

Guest JMT

You need to give us more detail.

OK - So Mrs. Guyman and I are having dinner at this fancy place with another couple. The other couple is not as cool as we are - in fact - the wife is somewhat snobby/uptight. So my boy Saleen calls me a few hours before we were to leave for dinner and tells me about this pigeon he met the night before and was just getting home at like 10 in the morning. She (who we will call "Gee Gee") evidently works in the Adult Entertainment field and has her own web site.

So, Saleen sends me to the sight and this chick had double G's! HONEST TO GOD. Her face is so/so, but she has GG's!

Immediately I tell him he has to join us for dinner. Saleen is reluctant 'cause he did not want to cause a scene.... needless to say - he comes in with her and the entire restaurant went silent. Every head (both guys/gals) turned to see this exhibition in boobage. Women were coming up to us to get a better look, guys were pretending not to look. It was great.

The best part was that we did not warn Mrs. Guyman or my friends wife that they were joining us. So, both of the women spent the night trying to figure out Gee Gee's story. GG said she managed a tanning salon in Vegas - IT was great. I guess you had to be there.

BUT - the point is - the hot blonde in this thread is way, way better-looking that Saleen's Gee Gee. Thus, I call bullshit when he says he would not be out with her in public.

ha ha

Guest pod

What age is that??

I'm 27. I don't know if she is actually, but you get my drift. It's easy to look "older" in this scene.

Guest teabag

Pod.... I have to disagree with you on this...but space doesn't bring the hotties sun or no sun..... the best looking women I have seen in Miami's nightlife are at in south beach venues...Glass, Victor H, Mansion, Mynt, Snatch, Prive.... space is blue to a much bigger extent...great vibe and great music... but not the best looking women.

Guest pod

I never said hotness in that post either. I said inspection tour, which basically means you can more fairly evaluate what you are looking at. Daylight reveals all.

Drinking combined with dim lighting, hell, even I look good under those conditions.

I'll give you that the beach venues might have percentage wise more and better looking girls, but I really don't care since those girls want nothing to do with me, since I don't drive a Benz, demolish historical landmarks to make another condo, or sue people for a living. ;D

Besides, I don't pick up girls in clubs.

Guest guyman1966

What age is that??

I'm 27. I don't know if she is actually, but you get my drift. It's easy to look "older" in this scene.

Pods right. I'm only 29 and look way older.

Guest Mattivi

space is mostly populated by dirtbags and skazzle bags nowadays, but i have seen some stunners there in my time. the old patio used to have some absolute dime pieces frolicking about. sure i wouldnt put space on par with some of the clubs on the beach or even noc on fridays. but space isnt pretentious(not catering to just the bottle crowd) and everybody there is on relatively the same level. in other words, i always feel welcome when i come to space. i dont feel like an outsider or a loser just because i dont want to drop a weeks pay on a table and overpriced bottles.

Guest pod

That's why I hang out there so much myself. It's the "great equalizer". I don't feel just like "the photographer from CJ" there, I feel like I'm amongst friends. They don't care that I live in the hood and take the bus to the office.

There is rarely a chich above a 7 in SPACE . . . All the hotties are at MYNTSUITESNATCHMANSIONPRIVE . . .

I agree 100% space is for the music not the beautiful women...

ZOL_3540.jpg

ZOL_2592.jpg

ZOL_2541.jpg

ZOL_0796.jpg

ZOL_1921.jpg

Include glass and the victor hotel on thurdays...best looking women in Miami

DSC_2196.jpg

DSC_6763.jpg

DSC_8163.jpg

(Credit Michael capponi's website)

Dude the thread is for Space hotties - if i were to make it for all the clubs in south florida than we would have one million pictures on here. No one is debating which club has the hottest chicks, this is not a competition between clubs. Read my first post on the thread rules and keep your non thread related pics out of this thread.

Rules:

This thread is intended for both guys/girls. You don't have to agree to the person posting the pics, as we all know everyone has their different tastes, attractions, hobbies, ect ect. Please do not post any pictures not related to the topic of this thread.