Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone heard of this?

mylar

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going all wrong. I brought up this special thing to see if anyone has heard about it. The only reason why I know about it is because my friend's parents belong to that religion. My friend doesen't believe in it and neither do I, but we still get the cho anyway. All of the kids that I used to go to highschool with say it's their favorite too. I get it because I live in this area. I would love to spread it to you guys, but I don't know how safe it would be because I don't know the legal aspects of it. I'll remind you that this is all natural, from a tree bark in Brasil (I'll give you more details later). Of course they wouldn't tell you about it-why would they? You can choose not to believe it and have your own opinions. I however am strongly for it. I hope some day you guys could get a chance too.

This is going all wrong. I brought up this special thing to see if anyone has heard about it. The only reason why I know about it is because my friend's parents belong to that religion. My friend doesen't believe in it and neither do I, but we still get the cho anyway. All of the kids that I used to go to highschool with say it's their favorite too. I get it because I live in this area. I would love to spread it to you guys, but I don't know how safe it would be because I don't know the legal aspects of it. I'll remind you that this is all natural, from a tree bark in Brasil (I'll give you more details later). Of course they wouldn't tell you about it-why would they? You can choose not to believe it and have your own opinions. I however am strongly for it. I hope some day you guys could get a chance too.

This all sounds too weird. No one has info on this substance, there's no way (atleast none known to me) to test this, and best of all EVERYONE wants it and doesn't even know what it is.

Sounds like the jokes on us!

cwm7.gif

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

EXACTLY! This is a ploy for attention by mylar. he should not play with our heads regarding such a promissing substance that does not exist. this is a disgrace to all people who place any value in their "cognitive liberties". So "Mylar the Liar", step off, i challenge you to show some proof to this "cho" substance. And as always feel free to bite a brick or fight me, either way, you loose your teeth! peace ZORO.(no, not zorro)

Now wait a minute, step off-this is not my fault that you can't get your hands on this. I simply made you aware of something more beautiful than e or any other substance of any kind. I am not a liar, and I don't feel as though I have to explain myself or justify anything I say because you don't believe me. How do you know anything is real until you try it? So don't fucking bag my concepts and ideologies of an incredibly beautiful, mind-expanding substance such as cho, until you try it. There are plenty of other substances out there that no one has ever heard of, or have remote access to. When I find someone who is trusting and worthy, I share it with them. Until someone can have a respectful conversation with me about cho and understand where I am coming from, then I feel no need to jump off my ass and bring it to you.

Dear Mylar,

Please disregard my last post. I was having a bad day. Also disregard my "bite a brick comment". But, I think it may be years until you can converse with people about this substance. Things take a while to spread nationwide. And with this substance's affiliation with this cult or religion, it may even take longer for cho to be accepted as an "E" alternative or substitute. As for the board, I have an idea. I fly out to the westcoast and share one of these beutiful cho experiences with you. Then after i taste the puddin, I will be your star witness and we, together can verify the importance of cho. But if you decide this is not a good idea(i swear i am a nice, handsome, young, gentleman), I will be stuck on the east coast awaiting cho's arrival. For now, I shall be the prophet who's promises are never manifested. Thank you for your time. Love and apologies,

ZORO

P.S.- I never said I won any spellin B's

Just wondering, but has anyone heard of "2-CB" or "2-CT". Just wondering, because a friend of mine was talking about it, and also I had mentioned the information on this post to him as well; he thinks it may be similar substances...

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Compared to 2-CB, it has similar effects like an enactogen, but it doesen't have all of the nasty side effects that comes with 2-CB or other psychedelics. There aren't any bad trips, sickness, chills, teeth grinding, etc. associated with 2-CB or other chemically altered drugs. You don't get insane visuals but everything does look a lot more "beautiful". Though I like to keep cho by itself, I think it would be very interesting to have some mushrooms once over the peak, retaining the natural principles of course.