Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N. Korea threatens U.S. with 'nuclear war'

Guest trancepriest

Guest trancepriest

I think you under estimate the power that China actually has. They don't need us for anything as of now. China is gearing towards becoming self sufficent from the rest of the world for the next century. They are stock piling natural resources and crude oil so that they can cut themselves off from the rest of the world if shit go's down!

China would collapse from within if we stifled its economy. They are basically bribing their people with economic progress. People in the rural areas are still suffering. Make the entire country suffer and people would revolt.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/tankman/view/

Plus China needs oil very badly. Their energy consumption is increasing inline with ours.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trancepriest

Yeah' date=' Iran has really suffered from sanctions....don't they have a nuke too?

[/quote']

2. The solution for Iran is to let Israel worry about their own damn security. I'm sure they can handle Iran by themselves. In the mean time we increase research funding on alternative energy, lower our energy consumption and if we have to increase nuclear power facilities and oil drilling in environmentally sensitive areas if we have to.

Iran has a nuke?

Guest slamminshaun

2. The solution for Iran is to let Israel worry about their own damn security.

I wonder what things would be like today if Roosevelt felt that way about France....

Guest trancepriest

I wonder what things would be like today if Roosevelt felt that way about France....

Same logic does not apply... heck in the middle east its the Israeli's acting like Nazi's. One corporal gets kidnapped and you must punish an entire population... bomb their electricity plants and cut off water? Israel is the only country in the middle east with a nuclear bomb and heck they've kidnapped and assassinated an inordinate amount of Palestinians. In the middle east Israel is the aggressive military juggernaut.

Guest james stratus

I think you under estimate the power that China actually has. They don't need us for anything as of now. China is gearing towards becoming self sufficent from the rest of the world for the next century. They are stock piling natural resources and crude oil so that they can cut themselves off from the rest of the world if shit go's down!

China would collapse from within if we stifled its economy. They are basically bribing their people with economic progress. People in the rural areas are still suffering. Make the entire country suffer and people would revolt.

??? Are you serious? China has had nothing but oppressive governments for the last 1000+ years! Same thing with Russia.

The people in the rural areas are living like they have been for the last 1000 years as well. So why would that all of sudden spark a new revolution against communism?

Guest trancepriest

??? Are you serious? China has had nothing but oppressive governments for the last 1000+ years! Same thing with Russia.

The people in the rural areas are living like they have been for the last 1000 years as well. So why would that all of sudden spark a new revolution against communism?

Its the people in the urban areas that would revolt first:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989

A revolt against communism was sparked back in 1989... it was crushed... 2000-3000 leaders killed. Its hard to control 1.3 billion people.

"Same thing with Russia. " <--- collapsed. Communist governance in China is 60 years old. Before that China was heavily influenced by the West and its neighbors. Weaken the central nervous sytem and China will collapse under the enormous weight of its governing responsibility. The deal in china now is accept communist governance and we won't care how you make your money. This is a deal mostly for the urbanites. Attack that deal so urban dwelling chinese have to face a lifestyle more like rural chinese. Soon the hundreds of millions of people will refuse communist governance. Its all economics.

Guest slamminshaun

Sounds like your foreign policy ideas are contingent on the Chinese revolting against their own government. Yeah, ok...

Guest trancepriest

Sounds like your foreign policy ideas are contingent on the Chinese revolting against their own government. Yeah' date=' ok...

[/quote']

1. Self sufficiency in regards to the middle east.

2. Back to the cold war in regards to China. Economically stifle them. Bring manufacturing back to America or rely on other cheaper nations.

If you are against my ideas well then you must be against Bush's idea for the middle east. Isn't the premise in Iraq... is that a democratic Iraq will spur democracy in the middle east? Well how exactly will that happen? Mind you I sure as hell don't believe that strategy will work for the middle east. I do believe that China would collapse under economic pressure. They basically adapted free market capitalism to prevent their collapse. Kick that leg from under them and it would be hard as hell ruling 1.3 billion people.

No one in China has to revolt... heck was there a revolt in the Soviet Union? They just adpated to change because their people was suffering. The Chinese had Perestroika but they haven't had Glasnost yet.

Guest sross

Yeah, Iran has really suffered from sanctions....don't they have a nuke too?

2. The solution for Iran is to let Israel worry about their own damn security. I'm sure they can handle Iran by themselves. In the mean time we increase research funding on alternative energy, lower our energy consumption and if we have to increase nuclear power facilities and oil drilling in environmentally sensitive areas if we have to.

Iran has a nuke?

Yes, it's being stored in the same place as Saddam's WMDs...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Sounds like your foreign policy ideas are contingent on the Chinese revolting against their own government. Yeah' date=' ok...

[/quote']No shit..LOL.. I would hardly call a demonstration gone bad in Tienmen Square by a bunch of college students a crushed revolution.

Some people on here fail to understand that the Chinese are a collective machine with a high regard of nationalism.They don't care about wealth and prosparity as much as we greedy Americans do. Even the people in the rural areas harvsetsing rich know what their roles are in order to make that 'chinese machine' go.

Guest swirlundergrounder

They need us??? I see. So that's why China loaned the United States 'Billions Of Dollars" to help fund the war in Iraq because we can no longer float the bill.

Wow. They are giving us money towards a lost casue! They sure really need our help it looks like..

Man what you don't get is that the Chinese have been working towards being self sufficient the last 20 years. The only thing really holding them back is their access to clean water in the interior of the country.

Guest trancepriest

No shit..LOL.. I would hardly call a demonstration gone bad in Tienmen Square by a bunch of college students a crushed revolution.

Some people on here fail to understand that the Chinese are a collective machine with a high regard of nationalism.They don't care about wealth and prosparity as much as we greedy Americans do. Even the people in the rural areas harvsetsing rich know what their roles are in order to make that 'chinese machine' go.

The demonstrations at that time were wide spread largely lead by students and workers.

Please take a look at the video below and read the article:

video:

encyclopedia:

Human waves stopped the initial army regiments from entering Beijing. This prompted the Army to withdraw. Before you make statements about the Chinese being a bunch of robots it would be good if you informed your self on the growing Chinese middle class and their greedy western habits. You can start with these links:

1. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/red/view/

2. http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/china/

China needs OIL just like we do. Self sufficiency for the next one hundred years... where do you get this stuff?

Guest swirlundergrounder

No shit..LOL.. I would hardly call a demonstration gone bad in Tienmen Square by a bunch of college students a crushed revolution.

The demonstrations at that time were wide spread largely lead by students and workers.

Please take a look at the video below and read the article:

video:

encyclopedia:

Human waves stopped the initial army regiments from entering Beijing. This prompted the Army to withdraw. Before you make statements about the Chinese being a bunch of robots it would be good if you informed your self on the growing Chinese middle class and their greedy western habits. You can start with these links:

1. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/red/view/

2. http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/china/

China needs OIL just like we do. Self sufficiency for the next one hundred years... where do you get this stuff?

I'm ASIAN MOFO that's where I get this shit!

Guest trancepriest

So that doesn't mean you know a thing. Please spurt facts or link to some acceptable knowledge source. Your statements about china being self sufficient for the next one hundred years is absurd. Especially when they need OIL. 1.3 billion people being self sufficient for the next one hundred years... come on. You are not even accounting for population growth.

Guest swirlundergrounder

So that doesn't mean you know a thing. Please spurt facts or link to some acceptable knowledge source. Your statements about china being self sufficient for the next one hundred years is absurd. Especially when they need OIL. 1.3 billion people being self sufficient for the next one hundred years... come on. You are not even accounting for population growth.

OK you got me.. I'm JAM-ASIAN MON.. :P

JamAsianMon.jpg

Guest trancepriest

OK you got me.. I'm JAM-ASIAN MON.. :P

Good... thats a great start... don't smoke any weed around the baby though.

Guest slamminshaun

I've seen it all. A black dude accusing an asian of not knowing shit about China. Next, I suppose TP is gonna challenge you to a karate match.

Guest trancepriest

I've seen it all. A black dude accusing an asian of not knowing shit about China. Next' date=' I suppose TP is gonna challenge you to a karate match.

[/quote']

LOL... I didn't know that all Asians are Chinese.... especially the ones born and raised in America... Sorry. ;D

Guest slamminshaun

I've seen it all. A black dude accusing an asian of not knowing shit about China. Next, I suppose TP is gonna challenge you to a karate match.

LOL... I didn't know that all Asians are Chinese.... especially the ones born and raised in America... Sorry. ;D

And I didn't know all blacks in the US were from Africa.... Funny, that a blue-eyed, blonde-haired person born and raised in Africa is NOT considered African-American in this country.

Guest trancepriest

And I didn't know all blacks in the US were from Africa.... Funny' date=' that a blue-eyed, blonde-haired person born and raised in Africa is NOT considered African-American in this country.

[/quote']

All blacks in America are considered Africans? Wow... I thought it was African-American implying ancestry... am I wrong? ;D

Guest slamminshaun

And I didn't know all blacks in the US were from Africa.... Funny, that a blue-eyed, blonde-haired person born and raised in Africa is NOT considered African-American in this country.

All blacks in America are considered Africans? Wow... I thought it was African-American implying ancestry... am I wrong? ;D

Labels are the stupidest thing this country ever came up with. The same people who preach unity and being "color blind" are the same people who constantly point out that we're different.

Guest trancepriest

Labels are the stupidest thing this country ever came up with. The same people who preach unity and being "color blind" are the same people who constantly point out that we're different.

LOL... I thought that was slavery, segregation and racism in america... am I wrong? ;D