Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N. Korea threatens U.S. with 'nuclear war'

Guest trancepriest

Guest slamminshaun

Labels are the stupidest thing this country ever came up with. The same people who preach unity and being "color blind" are the same people who constantly point out that we're different.

LOL... I thought that was slavery, segregation and racism in america... am I wrong? ;D

I'm talking about the last 40 years dude. We can talk about slavery, Custer, and WWII Jap camps in another thread. If you ask me, most of the racism today exists because of the labels forced upon all of us.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trancepriest

I'm talking about the last 40 years dude. We can talk about slavery' date=' Custer, and WWII Jap camps in another thread. If you ask me, most of the racism today exists because of the labels forced upon all of us.

[/quote']

By whom?

Guest slamminshaun

I'm talking about the last 40 years dude. We can talk about slavery, Custer, and WWII Jap camps in another thread. If you ask me, most of the racism today exists because of the labels forced upon all of us.

By whom?

Don't play dumb....you know exactly who does this. It starts with those stupid boxes you check off when you enroll your kid in kindergarten and follows you the rest of your life.

Guest trancepriest

Don't play dumb....you know exactly who does this. It starts with those stupid boxes you check off when you enroll your kid in kindergarten and follows you the rest of your life.

The government?

Guest pod

Funny' date=' that a blue-eyed, blonde-haired person born and raised in Africa is NOT considered African-American in this country.

[/quote']

Charlize Theron said she was African American on Saturday Night Live a few years ago.

Guest trancepriest

Fuck cubans born and raised in America are still considered Cubans. Guido Italians born and raised in America are still considered Italian. A blonde hair blue eyed Cuban woman is not considered white as soon as she starts speaking with a spanish accent. Chinese Americans are still considered Chinese or Asian. A black person born and raised in America is not considered African though... African-american yes... but not African. I've never heard African-Americans referred to just as Africans. Cuban Americans... solely refereed to as cuban YES. Mexican Americans solely refered to as Mexicans YES. Chinese Americans solely referred to as Chinese... YES. Japanese Americans solely referred to as Japanese... YES. Vietnamese Americans solely referred to as Vietnamese... YES.

So blacks in America really are given sole American status more than alot of other races.. and damn right... culturally this country is Blackanized... on the elite end it maybe white culture.. but everything else is mostly black... black music... black sports... black fashion.... black slang.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Fuck cubans born and raised in America are still considered Cubans. Guido Italians born and raised in America are still considered Italian. A blonde hair blue eyed Cuban woman is not considered white as soon as she starts speaking with a spanish accent. Chinese Americans are still considered Chinese or Asian. A black person born and raised in America is not considered African though... African-american yes... but not African. I've never heard African-Americans referred to just as Africans. Cuban Americans... solely refereed to as cuban YES. Mexican Americans solely refered to as Mexicans YES. Chinese Americans solely referred to as Chinese... YES. Japanese Americans solely referred to as Japanese... YES. Vietnamese Americans solely referred to as Vietnamese... YES.

So blacks in America really are given sole American status more than alot of other races.. and damn right... culturally this country is Blackanized... on the elite end it maybe white culture.. but everything else is mostly black... black music... black sports... black fashion.... black slang.

I'm a Twinkie-American. Yellow on the outside and white on the inside... :P

Guest trancepriest

LOL.... ;D ... You definitely don't look Chinese either.

Guest swirlundergrounder

LOL.... ;D ... You definitely don't look Chinese either.

You are the first non Asian person to tell me that. It's funny. most non Asian people can't really tell the difference between us.

Guest trancepriest

You are the first non Asian person to tell me that. It's funny. most non Asian people can't really tell the difference between us.

I'm Jamaican man... not some ignorant American that never studied geography and think that they can drive to Jamaica. My father ancestrally is from India my mother ancestrally from Africa. I have Chinese cousins. Jamaica is one mixed up country. I even know some Syrians.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I even know some Syrians.

:o I'd be careful what you say around these parts. The eyes of the adminstration and their little minions are watching you!!

Guest trancepriest

:o I'd be careful what you say around these parts. The eyes of the adminstration and their little minions are watching you!!

Haha.. if they busted Syrian Jamaicans all they would find is crates of Heineken and a little weed.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Haha.. if they busted Syrian Jamaicans all they would find is crates of Heineken and a little weed.

I wouldn't hold it past the FBI or the CIA. Didn't they just infiltrate under deep cover for months, a young band of men who are vegitarians and abstaining from sex and practicing martial arts in a wherehouse in Liberty City the ohter day? What a waste of resources!

I'm going to empty out my wallet in the toilet right now and flush it. I'm sure the roaches and the bacteria in the sewer can spend my tax dollars better!

Guest trancepriest

I wouldn't hold it past the FBI or the CIA. Didn't they just infiltrate under deep cover for months' date=' a young band of men who are vegitarians and abstaining from sex and practicing martial arts in a wherehouse in Liberty City the ohter day? What a waste of resources!

I'm going to empty out my wallet in the toilet right now and flush it. I'm sure the roaches and the bacteria in the sewer can spend my tax dollars better!

[/quote']

LOL... were they reallyy abstaining from sex and practicing martial arts? LOL... thats some funny shit.... the location makes it even funnier. And they say the ghetto doesn't have any culture. ;D

Guest LeVeL

I gotta give props to Trancepriest in this thread...I agree with what your preaching on regards to the war and race in this country.

Preach on...

Guest trancepriest

I gotta give props to Trancepriest in this thread...I agree with what your preaching on regards to the war and race in this country.

Preach on...

Thank you Sir.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I wouldn't hold it past the FBI or the CIA. Didn't they just infiltrate under deep cover for months, a young band of men who are vegitarians and abstaining from sex and practicing martial arts in a wherehouse in Liberty City the ohter day? What a waste of resources!

LOL... were they reallyy abstaining from sex and practicing martial arts? LOL... thats some funny shit.... the location makes it even funnier. And they say the ghetto doesn't have any culture. ;D

Yeah. These guys were doing all of the above. They didn't even have any access to materials that are needed to carry out the threat against the Sears Tower in Chicago that is said to have been the reason why the FBI or the CIA infultrated the group.

Witnesses and negihbors that live around the wherehouse said that the group of men would dress up in black outfits and go outside and practice martial arts in the middle of the night.

Sounds like they were playing nija to me.

If you had some covert training operation, then why would you train outside in the middle of the night?? LOL

Dude they rolled in the bomb squad, SWAT teams, you name it. They even had an operative join the group posing as someone with the means to carry outthe said terrorist threat.

But now there is some kind of issue of that agent actually entraping the group into preparing for carrying out their plan.

The government thought that their praying, abstaining from sex and being vegetarians practicing martial arts out in the street in the middle of the night qualified the group as being a viable terrorist threat.

They have no ties to Al Queda or any violent terrorist group...LOL

Guest JMT
Yeah. These guys were doing all of the above. They didn't even have any access to materials that are needed to carry out the threat against the Sears Tower in Chicago that is said to have been the reason why the FBI or the CIA infultrated the group.

Witnesses and negihbors that live around the wherehouse said that the group of men would dress up in black outfits and go outside and practice martial arts in the middle of the night.

Sounds like they were playing nija to me.

If you had some covert training operation' date=' then why would you train outside in the middle of the night?? LOL

Dude they rolled in the bomb squad, SWAT teams, you name it. They even had an operative join the group posing as someone with the means to carry outthe said terrorist threat.

But now there is some kind of issue of that agent actually entraping the group into preparing for carrying out their plan.

The government thought that their praying, abstaining from sex and being vegetarians practicing martial arts out in the street in the middle of the night qualified the group as being a viable terrorist threat.

They have no ties to Al Queda or any violent terrorist group...LOL

[/quote']

sorry terry, but thats a pretty childish way to look at it. i doubt the public knows all the facts. granted, law enforcement resources should be used in the best way possible, but you never know what people are truly capable of, especially those with already questionable judgement. and timothy mcveigh didnt have any ties either, just some cow shit and a truck.

but at least the feds werent raiding some edm party instead.

just my $0.02

Guest trancepriest

sorry terry, but thats a pretty childish way to look at it. i doubt the public knows all the facts. granted, law enforcement resources should be used in the best way possible, but you never know what people are truly capable of, especially those with already questionable judgement. and timothy mcveigh didnt have any ties either, just some cow shit and a truck.

but at least the feds werent raiding some edm party instead.

just my $0.02

Well you know the Government had to shut down the only Black Shaolin temple in America. Can't allow the blacks to become Shaolin experts and know the screts of all the chambers of Shaolin. I only hope that one black Shaolin master escaped to teach the other blacks.

Guest JMT
Well you know the Government had to shut down the only Black Shaolin temple in America. Can't allow the blacks to become Shaolin experts and know the screts of all the chambers of Shaolin. I only hope that one black Shaolin master escaped to teach the other blacks.

that would be hilarous if i didnt think you really believed it.

Guest teabag

I'm all for hitting the koreans infrastructure...yet the more I inform myself, the more I realize that the Koreans want attention...they do not have the technology to miniaturize and to equip safely a nuclear missile...they lack years, technology resources and financing ..although a dirty bomb is a horrible threat is as bold as they can get....to have enriched Uranium and to actually have their long range missiles a viable threat is a different story.

Japan and South Korea are the ones experiencing close encounters.

Chemical/Biological weapons

* North Korea has the world's third largest stock of chemical weapons.

* Included in the arsenal is mustard gas, phosgene, sarin and V-agents.

* Pyongyang also has an active biological weapons program.

* Its inventory is believed to include anthrax, botulism, cholera, hemorrhagic fever, plague, smallpox, typhoid and yellow fever.

An attack to this country must be concrete and devastating....because they have enough to cause japan...s.Korea some serious damage.

Guest trancepriest

I'm all for hitting the koreans infrastructure...yet the more I inform myself, the more I realize that the Koreans want attention...they do not have the technology to miniaturize and to equip safely a nuclear missile...they lack years, technology resources and financing ..although a dirty bomb is a horrible threat is as bold as they can get....to have enriched Uranium and to actually have their long range missiles a viable threat is a different story.

LOL. It's amazing how this country administration choses to go to war or apply sanctions. One country has aluminum tubes and fake yellow cakes... another country has real nuclear weapons and intercontinental ballistic missiles... we chose to go to war with the country with fake yellow cakes and aluminum tubes. The country with the real weapons we say is just seeking attention... they are not really a viable threat. No sanctions against this country or anything. This country threatens us with nuclear war. Threatens if we have sanctions against it that the sanctions are a declaration of war. This country is unstabilizing vital allies in the region. The regime is a stalinist one further supported by the biggest remaining communist nation. Heavily conventionally militarized and could attack or artillery shell South Korea. Sending Asian markets into a downward spiral and leading tot he deaths of thousands of our troops in the region. Yet still they are just seeking attention. Their technology won't grow. Little North Koreans don't pay any attention to them. Meanwhile we sure thought Iraq's technology would grow after a decade of sanctions that severely weakened the country. Why was Iraq such a threat and North Korea is just a small irritant? Hey didn't even George Bush himself label N.K. a part of the axis of evil. Did George just chose to attack the most impotent of the 3 nations? After spending close to a trillion on Iraq are we just hoping that the other 2 nations will just chill out?

I hear the talk of appeasement. Please North Koreans just take it easy. This is just the wrong time for you guys to be acting up. I hear Bush saying... well you see the missile did fail. Those pesky North Koreans are just provocative.

This is what those pesky North Koreans can lead Asia into. Higher militarization in Japan and South Korea. Nuclear militarization specifically. They can take Japan out of its impotent post World War 2 state and make Japan concentrate on militarism all over again. All of this only serves to weaken our influence in the region. We lost alot of men in World War 2. We've invested in that region with the blood of plenty Americans. We cannot afford to lose influence in Asia. Especially when the price to gain it back again is in blood. And to tell you the truth I don't think we could gain it back again. History repeating itself all over again.... this time with a different American society. One in which the young, the middle class on up... dread the idea to fight for their nation. Too sophisticated and distracted for extensive fighting. Too weaned on a plethora of market capitalism to endure the suffering of another World War. Could it happen... World War? Well it depends on your faith in civilization. The Global War on Terror.... some may say its already begun.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Chemical/Biological weapons

* North Korea has the world's third largest stock of chemical weapons.

* Included in the arsenal is mustard gas, phosgene, sarin and V-agents.

* Pyongyang also has an active biological weapons program.

* Its inventory is believed to include anthrax, botulism, cholera, hemorrhagic fever, plague, smallpox, typhoid and yellow fever.

An attack to this country must be concrete and devastating....because they have enough to cause japan...s.Korea some serious damage.

Seoul is only 30 miles from the DMZ. Experts say that North Korea has enough munitions in that area to launch anywhere between 300,000-500,000 artillery shells in the span of 2-3 hours time. They have the capability to level Seoul Korea causing millions of casualties.

The fact that very little is actually known of what go's on inside of North Korea is what's scary. Just because they failed the other day with their missle test, doesn't mean that they don't have a dirty bomb or one that really works. They probably are just refining their delivery system for it. Once they do then BAMB! They'll plant it on top of the long range missle and put it on the back of a truck and parade it in their capital city for all the world to see.

Who knows what happened to all the nuclear weapons of the former Soviet Union. They could have fallin into the worng hands. And you can bet that Kim Jong Ill tried to get his hands on one of them..

Guest pod

Oh reeaarrry? ;D

kji.jpg

I'm so Ronery / So ronery / So ronery and sadry arone / There's no one / Just me onry / Sitting on my rittle throne / I work very hard to be number one guy / but, stiwr there's no one to right up my rife / Seems rike no one takes me serirousry / And so, I'm ronery / A rittle ronery / Poor rittle me / There's no one I can rerate to / Feewr rike a biwd in a cage / It's kinda siwry / but, not reawry / because, it's fiwring my body with rage / I'm the smartest, most crever, most physicawry fit / but, none of the women seem to give a shit / Maybe someday, they'wr awr notice me / And untiwr then, I'wr be ronery / Yeah, a rittle ronery / Poor rittle me...

Guest james stratus

North Korea is believed to have 6 Nuclear Devices. 6 against ~1000 or so Nuclear devices that the US still has with working intercontinental delivery capability!

Let's imagine the Anti-Verse concept as in Star Trek. The US had the Bomb first, Used it on Japan, then Stalin wouldn't get out of Eastern Europe so we desintigrate Moscow and didn't even wait for them to steal the bomb.... oh wait, what was this thread about again ??? :P