Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok this may seem stupid but i figured id ask

i heard its possible to make meth or some sort of amphetamine out of stacker 2...is this true???

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

The well known ingredient psudoephedrine can be extracted from Sudafed...many people use that out in the SouthWest. Probably can be done with many of the diest pills, except the herbal ones containg Mauang(sp). cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

do you know any websites that show you how? (not that im interested or anything...wink wink nod nod)

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

Forget about it... it's way too dangerous. I read a report in Details about five yrs ago. There was a picture of this guy who made crystal in this shack out in the desert.

I forget exactly what it was- if it was the chemicals, or if you need to use a flame or what... but there ws a huge explosion and he wound up with 3rd degree burns everywhere.

Besides, considering you live w/your parents, it's not like you could hide the smell, and I'm sure they'd be a little curious as to what your "chemistry set" was all about.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

It's not too hard to do but IS extremely dangerous. In the southwest where most Meth is produced, the clandestine laboratories are blowing up all the time.

There is a cheap easier way to make Meth...it is called Kat (or Cat, not sure). there are many sites on the net that show you how to make them, but I will not post any...I don't want you to blow up...even if I don't know you cwm27.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by eisgood4you:

What are u nuts bro....why in the world would you even think about making meth or for that matter doing it. Im not being rude or anything but i have read a few of your posts and it seems to me you are willing to do any damn thing you can get your paws on. Just take a pill or 2 and chill with yourself. Ive experimented and its not all its cracked up to be ...just lookin out bro.

im just broadening my horizons and tinkering with new things before its too late

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

sig.jpg

Originally posted by trancend:

i heard its possible to make meth or some sort of amphetamine out of stacker 2...is this true???

What are u nuts bro....why in the world would you even think about making meth or for that matter doing it. Im not being rude or anything but i have read a few of your posts and it seems to me you are willing to do any damn thing you can get your paws on. Just take a pill or 2 and chill with yourself. Ive experimented and its not all its cracked up to be ...just lookin out bro.