Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yellows???

hey everybody, I keep hearing that ketaset is back, but has anybody actually picked some up...all I see around are the blue bottles(ketamina), which although I seem to get more out of, it takes 10 times as much to get fuked up, and i'm not even talking about going in a hole...can anybody who actually picked some up please pm me...

They'rrrrrrre baaaaaaack. Goin from $90-$150 a L. Can't bear to pay that. I still have a sleeve or two left over from last Thanksgiving purchase that I have rasioned.

Not sure why there is such a resurgence of them all of a sudden.

Blue label appears to be gaining in price to.

I find it quite interesting how K prices (when bought by Liq's) fluctuate like the stock market. Most other substances stay the same.

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

I don't know what it is...I used to get yellows for $30(50 or more@$25)..but as time went by and K got regulated the price just gradually went up every time I picked up..I think it also had to do with all the rumors going around that they were gonna try to make it into a gel-like substance, preventing people from abusing it,at least thats what i heard, also they were saying that since the gov regulated it, it was gonna be close to impossible to get(which i guess is true looking at the present market) ...I know that there are people who go down to tijuana to pick up yellows($10-$20), as they are available at most local pet shops to anybody who walks in there...the problem is getting them back over the border in the actual bottles...the last time I picked up yellows, they were going for $60-$80 which was around jan., too bad he stopped selling...I see blues going anywhere from $45-$70, but I can't deal with that shit..anyway, this reminiscing of yellows is making me sad, I think i'm gonna go smoke a bowl...again, if anybody hears of these yellows around please pm me..thanks cwm3.gif