Clubplanet Nightlife Community

come back in time ala "GROOVEJET" with myself and major tuesdsay!

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

this tuesday please join myself, Major, and Justin Johnson at blue for a journey back in time..... been digging through my records and tuesday night at blue I plan to play a set like the ones I played back in the day at groovejet... Hope you'll all join us for some classic propper and progressive house music and hopefully some old and new memories... make sure to come and say hello also, Shots on me ;)

Guest djjoncowan

How far you going back Jon? Vinyl all night sounds like fun :)

so far back I'll probably show my age.... LOL :o

Guest djjoncowan

I can't believe I missed this, I had no idea :-\

its this tuesday.... make sure and come for some shots seb.. we need to finish our "master plan" anyways.... or just give me a ring - see you tuesday.. you already know some of the classics I will bust out.. you got the preveiw at the house party ;)

Guest Seb

I can't believe I missed this, I had no idea :-\

its this tuesday.... make sure and come for some shots seb.. we need to finish our "master plan" anyways.... or just give me a ring - see you tuesday.. you already know some of the classics I will bust out.. you got the preveiw at the house party ;)

I'm there 8)

Guest mr. wilkins

this tuesday please join myself, Major, and Justin Johnson at blue for a journey back in time..... been digging through my records and tuesday night at blue I plan to play a set like the ones I played back in the day at groovejet... Hope you'll all join us for some classic propper and progressive house music and hopefully some old and new memories... make sure to come and say hello also, Shots on me ;)

how about "one of the people" ;)

lol...

actually pulled that out and was dancing arnd the house to it the other week....

and in memory of Luis Diaz... a little "Crazyman"...

you ever talk to Luis & Sarah still?

Guest djjoncowan

how about "one of the people" ;)

lol...

actually pulled that out and was dancing arnd the house to it the other week....

and in memory of Luis Diaz... a little "Crazyman"...

you ever talk to Luis & Sarah still?

so funny.... both tunes are already pulled. "one of the people" was the groovejet/bliss/dave seaman anthem - I also just found my copy of daves mix of alanis morissete "uninvited" - what a tune!!!remember that one??.... sarah and luis are well. I speak to them often... I'll tell them you said hello... what are you doing tuesday? I can hook you up at the shelborne... come down bitch ;D

Guest djjoncowan

LoL thats nice.. and what are we expecting? trance, prog.house and house ore more then that?

true early to mid 90's progressive house - renaissance style, with some propper house and even a few breaky bits as well... trying to find all the Groovejet anthems... requests from the board are welcome ;)

Guest djcarlosf

LoL thats nice.. and what are we expecting? trance, prog.house and house ore more then that?

true early to mid 90's progressive house - renaissance style, with some propper house and even a few breaky bits as well... trying to find all the Groovejet anthems... requests from the board are welcome ;)

lol.... insomnia :P

Guest djjoncowan

thats even a little too new... how about more like south street players "who keeps changing your mind" or shawn christophers "another sleepless night" or castle trancelottt "resonance" or if we really go back maybe some spooky "little bullit" ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest djcarlosf

werd! now youre taking it back!

first electronic track i ever heard was insomnia....

i eventually heard some older stuff.... hope to make it out to this!!!! :D

Guest Philip

"one of the people" was the groovejet/bliss/dave seaman anthem

might have to pull that one out for a listen today

Guest Seb

thats even a little too new... how about more like south street players "who keeps changing your mind" or shawn christophers "another sleepless night" or castle trancelottt "resonance" or if we really go back maybe some spooky "little bullit" ;D ;D ;D ;D

I got a good one, all the way back to '92

"The Age of Love"

Tell me you have this one Jon 8)

Guest djjoncowan

I got a good one, all the way back to '92

"The Age of Love"

Tell me you have this one Jon 8)

but of course......lol - can't promise i can find it by tuesday but i will definitely hunt.... you've seen the state of my records seb.... LOL - did find hysterics "talk to me" - the sasha mix today though ;) sasha's best work imo and it was made in 91 8) - also found slam "positive education"

Guest LiquidX

Renaissance its some awesome stuff.. I was just listening to Sasha & Digweed's first Renaissance CD.. I agree with that age of love.. how about Age of Love – Age of Love (Watch Out for Stella Mix)? .. that CD speaks my mind ;D

Guest djjoncowan

Renaissance its some awesome stuff.. I was just listening to Sasha & Digweed's first Renaissance CD.. I agree with that age of love.. how about Age of Love – Age of Love (Watch Out for Stella Mix)? .. that CD speaks my mind ;D

renaissance 1 was the best dance cd ever made..... twist & shout, age of love, my pleasure, 3 blind mice, song for life, another sleepless night, compass error, talk to me, ect ect ect all on one disc set??? amazing and timeless ;D - definitely plan on lots of stuff like that come tuesday @blue ;) got some brand new jams for everyone also... really looking forward to this... hope to see everyone for shots :D

Guest skywalker01

lazonby - sacred cycles

delta lady - anything you want OR swamp fever

union jack - two full moons & a trout OR cactus

paragliders - paraglide

RITM - o.b.e.

and something from humate

there was also a track titled deep as fuck or deep inside but i can't remember the artist w/o searching

sounds like it's gonna be a blast