Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush is a DISASTER!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

Sorry peeps had to say it as I'm watching the news about Iraq, Iran, the situation in Israel to North Korea. The world is on the brink of spiraling out of control!!

25,000 Americans are stranded in Lebanon the transit points in and out of Lebabnon are destroyed.

Lebanon and the Arab League has appealed to the rest of the world for help and has declared the peace process in the Middle East 'DEAD' and that the only thing that can stop this from getting out of control is the UN.

Meantime we have our fearless, cowboy President Bush egging on the Israeli's to stay aggressive in their campiagn..

When was the last time any of you remember when there was this much tension in the world besides 9/11??

Guest Slide On The Ice

The world is "on the brink of spiralling out of control"? I'd say it's past the brink and over the edge of insanity and past the point of no return already. :(

Guest swirlundergrounder

O' stop being dramatic only a couple thousand people killed here and there.

Plus the rising price of oil....And the hole in the ozone...LOL

Guest slamminshaun

When was the last time any of you remember when there was this much tension in the world besides 9/11??

The Cold War comes to mind....something about nuclear missles 90 miles off our coast pointed right at us might have had a few people concerned.

Guest swirlundergrounder

The Cold War comes to mind....something about nuclear missles 90 miles off our coast pointed right at us might have had a few people concerned.

That was the last time I could remember also..

Guest sross

Sorry peeps had to say it as I'm watching the news about Iraq' date=' Iran, the situation in Israel to North Korea. The world is on the brink of spiraling out of control!!

25,000 Americans are stranded in Lebanon the transit points in and out of Lebabnon are destroyed.

Lebanon and the Arab League has appealed to the rest of the world for help and has declared the peace process in the Middle East 'DEAD' and that the only thing that can stop this from getting out of control is the UN.

[/quote']

Relax Terry, this is all part of Bush's roadmap.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Relax Terry, this is all part of Bush's roadmap.

Operation Cluster Fuck.

Operation 'Let Little Brother Loose' ...and let them take the blame for destroying our enemies..

Guest jamu

Terry this is what happens when you have a weak president. He leaves the nation in an economic disaster, he is unable to work cohesively with other countries to come up with resolutions on international issues, and when a serious crisis comes up, he is the lone misguided soul on the table, thinking how he has out smarted the rest of the world. The rest of the world see's a country of hypocrites. Rightly so. We voted an administration that:

1. Didn't listen to his CIA after a major attack on our country took place. Who the primary criminals involved got their support from Al Quaeda and Iran.

2. Lied to the UN about his intelligence.

3. Had a VP support torture and poo poo the Geneva Convention

4. Not seek appropriate diplomacy with China on N. Korea

5. Not send any important figure to the Middle East in how long?????

6. Support Israel when no other nation supports Israel.

7. Has been outed about his inability to seek appropriate legal authority for his intelligence programs.

8. Has staff that is being investigated and has staff that has been indicted for purgery.

9. Has had staff quit because of lies that have affected their image as honest people of integrity.

10. Vacationed during the arrival of Hurricane Katrina, and then blamed it on not being informed (When he was).

This president is a complete failure. I use failure because I cannot find a more disgraceful word for what Americans voted in to our Presidency. And how he has descrated the Sanctity of our Executive Branch, and has not done his duty to uphold the Constitution of the United States and protect its citizens.

Guest pod

the only thing that can stop this from getting out of control is the UN.

They can? With what? Letter openers and harsh words?

Guest slamminshaun

1. Didn't listen to his CIA after a major attack on our country took place.

7. Has been outed about his inability to seek appropriate legal authority for his intelligence programs.

8. Has staff that is being investigated and has staff that has been indicted for purgery.

9. Has had staff quit because of lies that have affected their image as honest people of integrity.

10. Vacationed during the arrival of Hurricane Katrina, and then blamed it on not being informed (When he was).

Let's talk about Clinton and see how your points above relate to him.

1. Didn't listen to his CIA before Oklahoma and WTC attacks.

2. Clinton lied about the same things Bush lied about (WMD's in Iraq).

3. When Clinton supported torture, it proved he was serious about fighting terrorism and not some wimpy Democrat.

4. Clinton defined diplomacy with China as giving them our nuclear secrets and giving N. Korea a nuclear reactor.

5. Who did Clinton send and when?

6. Clinton supported Israel like they were a beloved brother. What happened to his "peace talks" at Camp David in July 2000? They collapsed on the spot.

7. When Clinton eavesdropped, it was acceptable as he must've had a good reason for it.

8. Clinton had more people under investigation then in the history of any administration.

9. Has had staff commit suicide and die in mysterious plane crashes.

10. LOL...no comeback to that one

Guest swirlundergrounder

1. Didn't listen to his CIA after a major attack on our country took place.

10. Vacationed during the arrival of Hurricane Katrina' date=' and then blamed it on not being informed (When he was).

[/quote']

Let's talk about Clinton and see how your points above relate to him.

1. Didn't listen to his CIA before Oklahoma and WTC attacks.

2. Clinton lied about the same things Bush lied about (WMD's in Iraq).

3. When Clinton supported torture, it proved he was serious about fighting terrorism and not some wimpy Democrat.

4. Clinton defined diplomacy with China as giving them our nuclear secrets and giving N. Korea a nuclear reactor.

5. Who did Clinton send and when?

6. Clinton supported Israel like they were a beloved brother. What happened to his "peace talks" at Camp David in July 2000? They collapsed on the spot.

7. When Clinton eavesdropped, it was acceptable as he must've had a good reason for it.

8. Clinton had more people under investigation then in the history of any administration.

9. Has had staff commit suicide and die in mysterious plane crashes.

10. LOL...no comeback to that one

But did the world hate Clinton as much as they hate Bush??? Was the world in this much turmoil when Clinton was in office as it is today? Did we have as many enemies around the world when Clinton was in office as we do today?

I would think your answer would be no since you said in another thread that the last time you rememeber the tension around the world to be as high as it is today was the Cuban Missile crisis and you weren't even born yet!

Guest teabag

Bush IQ is Clinton's at 8 years old.

Bush the second..is the worst president in the history of contemporary American history. Every major country is bound to have one..is just sad we have one reelected.

We are in bad shape...we need major changes and Bush sadly is gonna make things worse before he is out of office.

Guest jamu

1. Didn't find anyting on this Shaun so you'll have to give me some sites that I can look into for this. Otherwise I don't see President Clinton acting foolishly on this or irrationally by sending us to War and killing thousands in an unrelated war.

2. But he did not go to war over it, worked with security inspections, and worked with the UN.

3. Haven't found any documentation or information that shows that President Clinton supported Tourture. As a matter of fact all of the evidence I found on the web is conclusive that he did not tolorate anything unconstitutional.

4. If you know about reactors its extremely difficult and dangerous to make Nuclear Weapons with this type of reactor. Plus N Korea was in talks and in cooperation with the US and the UN. More then I can say about the current administration.

"President Bill Clinton's accord with North Korea—formally titled "The Agreed Framework Between the United States of America and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea," signed in Geneva on Oct. 21, 1994—had almost exactly the same provisions.

Light-water reactors were central to Clinton's deal. North Korea agreed to end all activities at its heavy graphite reactors and to allow full monitoring and inspections by the International Atomic Energy Agency. In exchange, the United States agreed to provide two light-water reactors for electrical power. Washington would make its "best efforts" to secure a contract for the reactors within six months and to construct the reactors by 2003"

5. Madeleine Korbel Albright and almost several times a year. And she met with the leader of N Korea. And had an oustanding relationship with him.

6. Yes he supported them so much so that he not only had the Arab League, Syria, Lebenon, Egypt, and the PLO at the table. Really had his head up their ass. ::)

7. Clinton eavesdropped after seeking legal permission from the secret court that gives him those permissions. (He accually did it legally)

8. Now surpassed by Bush Jr by far.

9. lol resorting to conspiracy theories huh? Still believe that we never went to the moon Shaun??

10. I wonder if he had cheeseburger while he was on Vacation.

Guest slamminshaun

What's IQ have to do with anything?

LOL... Republicans.

So Einstein would've been the greatest president ever? IQ doesn't mean great leadership. LOL....liberals.

Guest swirlundergrounder

What's IQ have to do with anything?

LOL... Republicans.

So Einstein would've been the greatest president ever? IQ doesn't mean great leadership. LOL....liberals.

But IQ is part of leadship. It takes a certain level of intelligence to influence and lead people.

Dude if someone who is obviously an idiot who came off to you as stupid and seemed as though they had no clue what was going on do you think they would have an easy time convicing you of their ideas?

Oh wait a second its to late for that in your case. Bush has already brainwashed you into supoorting his policies...

And you know how much more stupid people look who are brainwashed by an idiot???

A BIG FAT LMFAO AT THE REPUBLICANS AND CONSERVATIVES

Guest jamu

Depends on what measure of intelligence you are trying to measure. But most people don't understand what is really ment by IQ and what it intends to measure.

And what type of test are you using:

Criterion Keyed Approach

Analytic Approach

Rational/Deductive Method

or and Item Analysis

Does your test have:

Reliability

Internal Consistency

Test-Retest Reliability(Stability)

Alternate Forms Reliability

Recording/Scoring Reliability

Validity

Face Validity

Content Validity

Criterion-Related Validity

Construct Validity

Interpreting Validity

Finally what type of Intelligence are you trying to measure:

Intelligence Quotient

Intelligence Quotient w/Stability

Intelligence scale/test

IQ for Information

IQ for Smiliaritie

IQ for Vocabulary

IQ for Differences

ect... ect...

No, I agree intelligence is not a good measure of success and of ability to lead. I mean I agree with the fact that we have a dumb ass in the presidency who can't lead for shit. But using intelligence testing is not a good idea for such things. Much better for other things. Although I am sure if I ran him through a personality battery he would come up with the same profile as a white collar criminal. I would not be surprised by that at all.

Guest slamminshaun

Ok, I have an IQ test for you. There's only been one president in history with a Masters degree in Business Administration. That president received it from Harvard, the most challenging business school in the country. Can you name that president?

Guest teabag

whats your point? almost every president in latin america has a Harvard degree....Uribe from Colombia has a Harvard degree and was a graduate and professor at Oxford as well.......

Guest Seb

Ok' date=' I have an IQ test for you. There's only been one president in history with a Masters degree in Business Administration. That president received it from Harvard, the most challenging business school in the country. Can you name that president?

[/quote']

I could never for the life of me figure out how this happened. My guess is he bought his way in there some how. I'm sure Daddy has some good connections in high places ;)