Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush is a DISASTER!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest slamminshaun

whats your point? almost every president in latin america has a Harvard degree....Uribe from Colombia has a Harvard degree and was a graduate and professor at Oxford as well.......

Well, we were talking about IQ's and I thought it was interesting to note that the president everyone says has the lowest IQ ever also happens to be the only president to graduate with an MBA, let alone it be from Harvard.

If IQ's are a prerequisite for great leadership, how come Democrats still regard JFK as one of the greatest leaders? Dude barely had a "C" average in Harvard. Any connections "daddy" Bush had, "daddy" Kennedy surely had....and all he could muster was a "C" average in a measley undergrad program. What a dunce!

Guest obby

the only thing that can stop this from getting out of control is the UN.

They can? With what? Letter openers and harsh words?

LOL

With a pen of course. They will make these terrorist groups sign a resolution which they can can default on at least 20 times. That should buy them a couple of years. Then after realizing something should be done they will then turn to us (USA) to save the day. Again!

Guest obby

What's IQ have to do with anything?

LOL... Republicans.

So Einstein would've been the greatest president ever? IQ doesn't mean great leadership. LOL....liberals.

But IQ is part of leadship. It takes a certain level of intelligence to influence and lead people.

Terry, when you have some free time try and read up a bit on the Bioagraphy of George Washington. You may learn something on IQ and leadership.

Better yet, read up a bit on all Presidents.

Guest jamu

And the president of today could stand to read his biography and the biography of the original founding fathers. Especially Benjamin Franklin.

He might also learn a thing or two about reading on Thomas Jefferson. Most politicians could learn a lot reading about Thomas Jefferson.

Guest slamminshaun

Most politicians could learn a lot reading about Thomas Jefferson.

Like bangin' your slave, I mean intern? :-X

Guest obby

And the president of today could stand to read his biography and the biography of the original founding fathers. Especially Benjamin Franklin.

He might also learn a thing or two about reading on Thomas Jefferson. Most politicians could learn a lot reading about Thomas Jefferson.

So you are implying that Bush knows nothing about History nor the US Presidents. LOL. It was his favorite subject. Please don't take this the wrong way but I belive you are the one who needs to do a little reading now.

President Bush was born on July 6, 1946, in New Haven, Connecticut, and grew up in Midland and Houston, Texas. He received a bachelor’s degree in history from Yale University in 1968, and then served as an F-102 fighter pilot in the Texas Air National Guard. President Bush received a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School in 1975.

HATE BUSH...........IT'S EASIER THAN READING!

;D

Guest slamminshaun

You can always allow your hatraed of Bush to stop yourself from educating yourself.

;D

Most liberals can't comprehend that Bush can actually tie his own shoes....he's been underestimated his entire political career. Remember the 2000 debates with Al Gore? Supposedly Gore was going to school the incompetent and "uneducated" Bush...we all know how that turned out. He's no rocket scientist, but then again....what president was?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ok' date=' I have an IQ test for you. There's only been one president in history with a Masters degree in Business Administration. That president received it from Harvard, the most challenging business school in the country. Can you name that president?

[/quote']Yeah it's Geroge W Bush. That fact never impressed me because the fact that he comes from one of the most influential bloodlines in this countires history probably helped him get into Harvard. Shit if you come from the Bush, Rockefeller and Kennedy bloodlines you can go to any school in this country.

And to provide more evidence that Bush is a moron is that fact that he has an MBA from Harvard and he did at one time own an oil company. He drove that oil company into the ground and it eventually went bankrupt...

NOW HOW THE HELL DO YOU OWN YOUR OWN OIL COMPANY AND DRIVE IT OUT OF BUSINESS??? Isn't oil the most profitable commodity on Earth?? LOL..

Dude just becasue he has an MBA in Harvard doesn't mean he knows how to use it!!

Dude if you have an MBA from Harvard and you own your own oil company shouldn't you be able to make it profitable??? LOL

Oh and him owning the Texas Rangers at one point? Now there's a real winner of baseball organiztion. He ran that baseball team in the red also...LOL

Guest sross

So you are implying that Bush knows nothing about History nor the US Presidents. LOL. It was his favorite subject. Please don't take this the wrong way but I belive you are the one who needs to do a little reading now.

President Bush was born on July 6, 1946, in New Haven, Connecticut, and grew up in Midland and Houston, Texas. He received a bachelor’s degree in history from Yale University in 1968, and then served as an F-102 fighter pilot in the Texas Air National Guard. President Bush received a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School in 1975.

A fighter pilot in the National Guard? I thought that was entirely disproved and he was actually busy getting stoned or something?

Guest swirlundergrounder

A fighter pilot in the National Guard? I thought that was entirely disproved and he was actually busy getting stoned or something?

I thought he was drunk and snorting coke.

Guest slamminshaun

you forgot busy avoiding the draft, while other men accually served our nation.

Since when did you guys have a problem with presidents dodging the draft?

Guest swirlundergrounder

you forgot busy avoiding the draft, while other men accually served our nation.

Like John Kerry going to war in Vietnam. It's funny how this country wants someone in office so bad that has actually fought in a war yet when they find him they go thorugh the trouble of trying to discredit his valor.

Guest trancepriest

Like John Kerry going to war in Vietnam. It's funny how this country wants someone in office so bad that has actually fought in a war yet when they find him they go thorugh the trouble of trying to discredit his valor.

McCain, Kerry and Murtha are all traitors. Real patriots stay home.

Guest swirlundergrounder

you forgot busy avoiding the draft' date=' while other men accually served our nation.

[/quote']

Dude the Vietnam war was an illegal war. In order for the government to conduct a draft they have to declare war. They never declared war during the Vietnam war so that's why the draft was illegal.

Would you go to war and allow yourself to be drafted so that you can risk your life for an illegal war??

Guest slamminshaun

you forgot busy avoiding the draft' date=' while other men accually served our nation.

[/quote']

Dude the Vietnam war was an illegal war. In order for the government to conduct a draft they have to declare war. They never declared war during the Vietnam war so that's why the draft was illegal.

Would you go to war and allow yourself to be drafted so that you can risk your life for an illegal war??

Ok, so which is the official CJ liberal position? Was it disgraceful that Bush supposedly avoided the draft or was it a smart move on his part that you support? Jamu was taking pot shots at Bush for "avoiding" it...but as soon as I bring up Clinton, all of a sudden there was good reason to avoid the draft. Flip-floppers!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

[/quote']

Ok, so which is the official CJ liberal position? Was it disgraceful that Bush supposedly avoided the draft or was it a smart move on his part that you support? Jamu was taking pot shots at Bush for "avoiding" it...but as soon as I bring up Clinton, all of a sudden there was good reason to avoid the draft. Flip-floppers!!

I'm not the official CJ Liberal. As far as I knew I thought that Bush was a pilot in the reserve stationed here in the U.S during the Vietnam war. I'm sure his daddy had something to do with him not going to vietnam. Wasn't his dad like the head of the CIA during that time??

Guest slamminshaun

[/quote']

I'm not the official CJ Liberal. As far as I knew I thought that Bush was a pilot in the reserve stationed here in the U.S during the Vietnam war. I'm sure his daddy had something to do with him not going to vietnam. Wasn't his dad like the head of the CIA during that time??

I guess he could've gone to Russia and got caught on film burning American flags.

Guest swirlundergrounder

[/quote']

I guess he could've gone to Russia and got caught on film burning American flags.

LOL

Guest jamu

I didn't agree with Clintons acts of avoiding the draft. I did look down on that one. But I still see him doing a much better job in his Presidency then this loser. Frankly I see a lot of others who have done a much better job then this loser. And my primary anger is focused on the fact that American blood is being shed because of the lies of this Administration. Clinton sent out missiles, but at no time did he accually wage all out war on Iraq. And he is failinng miserable as an international leader. No country should be forced to beg for help. Regardless of what they have done in the past. I believe we should step in and halt the situation with the rest of the world. The people of Lebenon are sick of Hamas and the Lebenon government is sick of Hamas. It would be responsible of the US to step in with China, Russia, Germany, and the Arab League to help this volatile situation. It would also help us restore our severed ties with the rest of the world and make us look like world leaders again, not war mongers.

I would like to hear what some of the more trigger happy people would like to say about this.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I didn't agree with Clintons acts of avoiding the draft. I did look down on that one. But I still see him doing a much better job in his Presidency then this loser. Frankly I see a lot of others who have done a much better job then this loser. And my primary anger is focused on the fact that American blood is being shed because of the lies of this Administration. Clinton sent out missiles, but at no time did he accually wage all out war on Iraq. And he is failinng miserable as an international leader. No country should be forced to beg for help. Regardless of what they have done in the past. I believe we should step in and halt the situation with the rest of the world. The people of Lebenon are sick of Hamas and the Lebenon government is sick of Hamas. It would be responsible of the US to step in with China, Russia, Germany, and the Arab League to help this volatile situation. It would also help us restore our severed ties with the rest of the world and make us look like world leaders again, not war mongers.

I would like to hear what some of the more trigger happy people would like to say about this.

All you have to do is ask all the Republicans and Conservatives what good has George Bush actually done for the world. They won't be able to come up with one thing.

Guest slamminshaun

Funny, I was just thinking...what good did Clinton do for the world? I mean, c'mon...he's the king of kings in the Democratic party, but what did he actually do?

Usually I ask people this and they say something like "he didn't go to Iraq, he didn't invade a country on a lie, blah, blah, blah" Fine..that's what he DIDN'T do. Tell me what he DID do that was so f'n amazing that liberals worship him like a god.

Guest trancepriest

Funny' date=' I was just thinking...what good did Clinton do for the world? I mean, c'mon...he's the king of kings in the Democratic party, but what did he actually do?

Usually I ask people this and they say something like "he didn't go to Iraq, he didn't invade a country on a lie, blah, blah, blah" Fine..that's what he DIDN'T do. Tell me what he DID do that was so f'n amazing that liberals worship him like a god.

[/quote']

1. More than 22 million new jobs created

2. Homeownership rate increase from 64.0% to 67.5%

3. Lowest unemployment rate in 30 years

4. Higher incomes at all levels

5. Largest budget deficit in American history converted to the largest surplus of over $200 billion

6. Lowest government spending as a percentage of GDP since 1974

7. Higher stock ownership by families than ever before

220% increase in the Dow Jones Industrial Average, 300% increase in the NASDAQ from 1993 to 2001