Clubplanet Nightlife Community

men vs women

Guest dgrutman

i dont know anyone who can spend 800 at gap. for $100 you leave with 3 huge bags everything is like $9.95

Guest lulamishka

i dont know anyone who can spend 800 at gap. for $100 you leave with 3 huge bags everything is like $9.95

Of course, you're a guy so you don't understand! :P

It's not that the "woman" in the chart spent $800 at the Gap. She spent $800 dollars at all the friggin' stores she stopped at, INCLUDING The Gap. ;D :P

Guest lyrik

BS! Its the exact opposite for me and my wife...she is in and out in like 20 minutes...I could spend all day shopping.

Guest ericac

does it mean that i think like a guy if i would go straight to the gap?

or, could it be that im broke...

Guest coach

BS! Its the exact opposite for me and my wife...she is in and out in like 20 minutes...I could spend all day shopping.

We should go shopping, girlfriend! I'm the same way.

Guest lyrik

Oh boy...or should I say oh bitch!

This is going to seriously harm my beer chuggin' - road rage having - sports watchin image!

Thank God the footlocker order just came in....new BEARS Jerseys for me and the wife...its her 1st...ah its so friggin cute I could piss myself!

BearsJersey.jpg

Now I just need to get one for the dog.

Guest LeVeL

Coach I think I saw someone like you a couple of months back @ Aventura on a Thursday during the afternoon.

Guest Marina22

Clearly, this was written by a man. When I do go shopping, I try to go alone to maximize time but I am usually looking for something in particular to wear. Therefore it might take me some time (hrs. and number of stores may vary) to find it but I don't dilly dally, it is a mission. Also, it could possibly take me longer since I'm on a budget, otherwise I'd go straight to the designer labels and call it a day. Women have to consider way more than waist size and inseam, GOSH!

Guest rhythmburn

Clearly, this was written by a man. When I do go shopping, I try to go alone to maximize time but I am usually looking for something in particular to wear. Therefore it might take me some time (hrs. and number of stores may vary) to find it but I don't dilly dally, it is a mission. Also, it could possibly take me longer since I'm on a budget, otherwise I'd go straight to the designer labels and call it a day. Women have to consider way more than waist size and inseam, GOSH!

yeah, they also have to consider what new shoes, purse, accessories, etc... they will need to buy to match their new clothes.... JK lol

Guest durrtylexx

women have more options & their clothes tend to be cheaper as well.

i hate shopping - going to the mall sucks.

the only benifit is looking at women while they shop.

Guest dahzel

imagine how much longer it would take you if you put back everything the way you found it! for real ppl, this one takes a piece of clothing and when she's done w/ it, just throws it down, in a complete crumbled up ball. always, never fails.

Guest dahzel

100% agreed! but at the mall soooooo many of the woman aren't woman, they're little, teenage girls. you're like,"oh look at that", then like," OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH, DON"T LOOK AT THAT"!!! sometimes you can't tell how old they are until you look at their face ::)

Guest durrtylexx

100% agreed! but at the mall soooooo many of the woman aren't woman, they're little, teenage girls. you're like,"oh look at that", then like," OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH, DON"T LOOK AT THAT"!!! sometimes you can't tell how old they are until you look at their face ::)

lol

just go to aventura and enjoy the eye candy.

i rather shop online, my patience for the mall is ZERO

unless i'm doing the movie and dinner thing.

Guest Devilicious

Oh boy...or should I say oh bitch!

This is going to seriously harm my beer chuggin' - road rage having - sports watchin image!

Thank God the footlocker order just came in....new BEARS Jerseys for me and the wife...its her 1st...ah its so friggin cute I could piss myself!

BearsJersey.jpg

Now I just need to get one for the dog.

I need an FSU jersey like this. Adorable!

I like shopping, but I can only spend so much time per day/per store. It's a shopping "threshold" if you will. My annoyance level increases exponentially, so if I don't get out in time it can be ugly. Of course, if I go to another section, ie purses, I may be rejuvinated! ;)

Guest lyrik

imagine how much longer it would take you if you put back everything the way you found it! for real ppl, this one takes a piece of clothing and when she's done w/ it, just throws it down, in a complete crumbled up ball. always, never fails.

hey she is just keeping someone's job safe...think of the unemployment that would be caused if everyone put things back how they found it...I do the same thats what the store employees are there for.

Guest Marina22

Typical response of sheer exageration, "a crumbled up ball" come on! At least I put back the twenty pieces of clothing on each hanger before I leave the dressing room. Only when in a hurry I leave shit on top of the display. :P

Guest dahzel

hey she is just keeping someone's job safe...think of the unemployment that would be caused if everyone put things back how they found it...I do the same thats what the store employees are there for.

that's exactly what she says!

Gotta give women credit for this. No idea how they do it. Personally, I have no patience for shopping. More than 5 minutes and I'll collapse. No fucking way. I just get what I need and I'm out. As long as it and it looks halfway decent is all that matters.