Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit on Acid

ezd2

A few weeks ago I decide to drop acid at Exit. I've done the whole exstacy thing (finally done with that). I was bored sobriety and thought tripping at exit might be fun (now take in mind I've only done acid once before and that was school with like 40 of tripping together). So I get to the club and before I enter I eat my 2 sugar cubes that I have with me. Everythings going great. I socializing, enjoying the music and BOOM it hits me like a fawkin freight train. The lights starts meltin into each other the form this rainbow wave. The music became evil and deep. Everyone in the club took on a new perception. Fat chickenheads who wear there clothes 2 sizes less grew uglier and became Time Square street walkers. Meatheads became ogres stomping around aimlessly. Cute girls became goddesses floating with an air of perfection to them. When they blew out the cold steam to where you can see anything in front of you and the lights start flashing through it I literally thought I was in heaven dancing (sounds mad corny but at the time I literally thought I had died). Probably would never do it again but, still oh what a night. Still don't know how I held conversations with people that night.

------------------

YaY to all my P-E-E-ps who BUMP and grind their way through this K-razy life

WELL IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A ENTERTAINING AND IMAGINATIVE PLAYLAND DREAM LOL...........I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT LOL........

------------------

mel.jpg

-------------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

lol...funny story

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

I'll be taking a half of a tab tonight.The tabs i get are pretty strong and a half is plenty for me.I really dont like tripping hard w/ all of the visuals n stuff in a club cuz everone knows that can be quite scary!!But a half a tab and 2 rolls royces will do me nicely. cool.gif

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

I'll be taking a half of a tab tonight.The tabs i get are pretty strong and a half is plenty for me.I really dont like tripping hard w/ all of the visuals n stuff in a club cuz everone knows that can be quite scary!!But a half a tab and 2 rolls royces will do me nicely. cool.gif

i hate you...........i want some

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

I was really close to shrooming at a club once but it didnt happen. I'd like to try someday tho...has one1 here done it be4? Is it worth it?

------------------

AIM SN: ClubMentality

Email : dolik@yahoo.com

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS: 'CLOUD NINE' GUEST LIST

Email me to be put on the list.

Originally posted by hroark:

ezd2 - did u drop alone? - thats brave!

cheers!

Yea but I was with two of my boys that

that did it a couple of months ago there, so they knew what I was going through and what I was gonna expect. Would I eva do shrooms there..hell no!!! Did shrooms for the first time at school with like 30 people...fucked me up!! I hyperventilated for like an hour, fucked with my mind too much. I can handle visuals thast comes with acid but I cant take all the thinking and mental images that come with shrooms

------------------

YaY to all my P-E-E-ps who BUMP and grind their way through this K-razy life

Originally posted by dolik:

I was really close to shrooming at a club once but it didnt happen. I'd like to try someday tho...has one1 here done it be4? Is it worth it?

hippy-flippin = e+shrooms = crazy!

candy-flippin = e+acid = fuckin crazy!

i tried candy-flippin at centro-fly and twilo once, it was crazy.. the music/bass feels like it is entering in through your feet and travelling throughout your entire body. b/c your senses are highly sensitive, the music seemed to be 100 times louder, the palms couldn't stop sweating, i was seeing some bugged out images-- like bugs crawling around, lights swirling, ashtrays dancing.. wink.gif

my hippyflippin experience was ok-- i enjoyed shrooms alone-- def try it in a clubbing environment! no one says you just gotta drop e (or do any drugs at all, for that matter).

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*