Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WE LOVE COLOMBIA @ PAWNSHOP

Guest shrek_inc

Guest hiram

Cumbia/salsa or breaks :-\ Baby Anne is playing that night at Revolution...

drive so far to see baby anne?? ive seen her at ultra, bang, candyland and players when it was open..but thats cause cause i happened to be close by(was only impressed at bang).. dont go see baby anne theres better breaks dj's out there. come do body lines at pawnshop!!=)

Guest dudeitzdiesel

ENTONCES QUE PARCEROS?!!??! QUE ESPECIAL VAN A TENER CON EL AGUARDIENTE!!!! EPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guest Belgian Kat

drive so far to see baby anne?? ive seen her at ultra, bang, candyland and players when it was open..but thats cause cause i happened to be close by(was only impressed at bang).. dont go see baby anne theres better breaks dj's out there. come do body lines at pawnshop!!=)

Depends on where you live, I'm in Aventura, so same distance for me for both venues, I love latin music but I can see a lot more of in Miami that than breaks DJs, so I try to go to the ones I only have the opportunity to see less often... and my ex-boyfriend is columbian :-\

Guest durrtylexx

Depends on where you live, I'm in Aventura, so same distance for me for both venues, I love latin music but I can see a lot more of in Miami that than breaks DJs, so I try to go to the ones I only have the opportunity to see less often... and my ex-boyfriend is columbian :-\

I'm pretty sure that they're are not going to playing spanish music.

They'll probaby have Colombian House DJ's spinning such as Johnny Ramirez and Andrew "DA CHIB" Chibale.

Guest sanmartindj

i think cdm and ramirez should play this party.

Actually Lopera from cdm told me he was going to spin there ;)

Guest ramon

i think cdm and ramirez should play this party.

Actually Lopera from cdm told me he was going to spin there ;)

Lopera is a great dj. :)

Guest djcarlosf

you mean COLOMBIAN? :P

its gonna be fun... well see if ill make it to this ;)

Guest Marina22

Do I get in for free since our flag kinda looks like yours? I should send my English friend there, he'll be in heaven 8)

Guest djjoncowan

I've played in bogota over a dozen times.... does that count? chris bourne (tarrantella) also has a bi monthly residency there... two locals with columbian dj'ing experience... more people need to book chris anyways. A local with his talent and experience that never plays in miami? go figure....

Guest hiram

lol oops. yeah and id stay away from my ex too. we just broke up and thankfuly we dont share the same taste in music=)

Guest shrek_inc

also we are going to have the girls from the CERBEZA AGUILA calendar @ pawnshop and 3 of the hottest girls on the boutique with 15 of their hottest friend, to get in to the back u have to be dress in pijamas or laugere. THIS FRIDAY PAWNSHOP IS GOINT 2B INSANE

:o

Guest shrek_inc

ThePawnShopLogo.jpg

A lot of u have been sending me message about what type of music are we having at pawnshop this Friday and here is the answer WE HAVE IT ALL!!!!

Main Room: We love Colombia!

Parantula, Shawn Rudnick, Manny Suarez & Lopera

house music all night

Boutique: Bare as you dare with 3 of miami hottest cover girls

Lingere require to Enter!!!

Dj DJ BEE & L.Q

Vintage/classics & 80's

The lot: Grand Opening!!!!!

DJ Mike E Simm

Open Format

spining w.e he wants

If u need to be place on the guest list send me a message!